Why is every other thread fudding about chainlink? why dont they just buy and say fuck it and see where it goes...

why is every other thread fudding about chainlink? why dont they just buy and say fuck it and see where it goes. sounds like a bunch of old crusty boomers bitching about bitcoin 5 years ago.

Attached: 1563263763125.png (1080x810, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be new here, the people that FUD hold the most chainlink. It's part of the culture here to pretend like you care and make threads screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" with pink wojaks every 1% price movement down

hmmmmmm interesting....soooooo LINK is gonna be 1000 eoy? or isnt it?

Attached: 1563162766225.jpg (770x1080, 390K)

do not listen to this user, it's a psyop to get you to hold their bags. LINK was one of the most successful vaporware scam projects ever but it's over. Biz has finished dumping and only newfags and redditors are currently supporting the price as the CEO continues to dump millions of tokens a day on the open market.

Its not.
But for real, it will.

Case in point

but sergey said were all gonna make it

Link will be over 1K someday if everything goes according to plan. Nobody will want to sell their tokens in the first place and normie money won't even be needed, that's the whole point.

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE

read nigga, read

k ill read, just bought some cuz fuck it and trying to figure out if its going places or if its all ogre

The network isn't even seeing use yet, we haven't even left the launch platform. This is the absolute perfect time to buy because nobody knew the things we knew now back when it was sub $1 it was all just breadcrumbs and maybes. All of the waiting and hard looking has been done, it's why oldfags don't want you to buy any. I don't blame them because half the newfags on this board right now are too dumb to even click that link I sent you but I have a good feeling you'll go far my man.

meh i just feel like everyone saying it wont work is like that jackie chan movie where hes a cowboy and his sidekick douche who is in every ben stiller movie says how automobiles will never work and how hes investing in zeppelins

also...is there a need for this technology?

Need? I don't know was there a need for any technology that vastly improved people's lives? There isn't a "need" but it's the idea that it will drastically change how multi trillion dollar industries do business, and if they don't adopt it they will be left behind by their competitors using more advanced methods (IE chainlink which by the way has no current competition). There's a reason all of these big companies have been announcing usecases for chainlink in their blockchain tech. It's the system that will make a lot of crypto projects actually used in the first place.

The memes are real possibilities. That in of itself IS the meme.

can link go higher than 1k?

was there a "need" for automobiles?
electricity?
internet?

...? Anything can go higher than $1K you can buy a penny for $1K. You can buy a link token for $1 million. If you're asking whether or not it will be worth more than $1K in the future nobody knows and nobody can ever tell you in exact detail what it will be worth in 10 years. But what I do know is that if the network sees usage like it's supposed to and like literally everything being announced points to it being then the likelihood of a link token being over $50 in the next two years is almost guaranteed in my opinion.

It is all part of our plan. We FUD LINK as hard as possible, especially in OPs in order to scare off normies, and pull in whales, which only buy when there is blood on the streets, and with constant FUD it looks like LINK is constantly bleeding, while in longer time frame it's the best performer of the previous bear market. Every oldfag owns at least 10k LINK, and all the smart anons are still accumulating.

>nobody will want to sell their tokens
>except sergey

This. A fucking shitload of deranged 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during the 2017 alt bull run lots of anons took advantage of this and started shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know the story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you retards to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to the actual project that chainlink aims to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think something worth noting is that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they only have 2 fucking developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either dev, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Thats exactly what I did and now im down 25%. Fuck link and fuck linkies.

Not fucking selling though.

i can tell this pasta and i have been here a day and a half

i aint selling either......i bought high too, you aint alone. imagine how long the dudes who made big on bitcoin held on for

kek fuck off newfag, that may be pasta but its all 1000% TRUE

your the one spamming the pasta in desperation

>why is every other thread fudding about chainlink?
Why the fuck do you think? Did you even see the presentation?

I think we all know deep down who is responsible...

Attached: 7B7E2ACA-CC0C-4571-A6D2-C7DC563AB5AB.jpg (616x1024, 71K)

Fundamentally, its more nuanced than that. But I'm, like, super bullish.