Anyone still accumulating at these prices? I just started a high paying job and am wondering if I should buy more...

Anyone still accumulating at these prices? I just started a high paying job and am wondering if I should buy more. I have a 16K stack currently.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (640x426, 17K)

yes

no

maybe

Im on the same boat. New high paying job, same shitty car and life. Been throwing all my excess money in Chainlink. Been buying since sergey gave his talk at Sibos next to the toilets.

Probably

Definitely

No I accumulated my stack under thirty cents. Sorry you missed your chance!

I wish I had this kind of self restraint.

is everyone here retarded? yes. buy as MUCH as youre WILLING TO LOSE. it will most definitely be cheaper and it will most definitely be higher. just realize in 2-5 years youll be laughing at buying at $2. im still buying.,

>Biz in a nutshell

Attached: biz.png (1145x315, 50K)

Use masturbation and Jow Forums as a distraction. If you spend your entire day working, Jow Forums and jerking off you wont have time to spend money on anything other than link.

If LINK isn't $50 in 2020 I will eat my own dick...due to starvation from having lost all my savings.

Attached: IMG_2725.png (750x1023, 401K)

Still DCAing, nothing has changed.

I'll keep buying until my $150 monthly brings in less than one full LINK

Jow Forums in one shot

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-232500_Mimi.jpg (1080x1116, 269K)

yes

Yes, The recession is coming and idk how that will affect the price but I'm still buying at 3$, Bought 1000$ worth at 2.07. Though I've been buying since .55 and got 5k stack. 2020 will be very interesting with the recession, It will be the first time we can watch crypto and see what it does during a major global recession.

>being this retarded investing in failing token

This is the correct answer

thanks user, getting me excited for the recession

in 08 I was still in high school, not much money, so it'll be interesting now that I am a free agent

brb going to watch the big short again

I have 12.5k links i need like 500 more at least ive been accumulating slowly the past 2 years im so poor but 500 more is expensive

Same boat, but I feel that I need to reach 15k.

37k here and still buying

every chance i get, been buying since sibos

I have a lot but I still buy 10-20 every paycheck. Slow and steady

wait until 75 cents. accumulate PNK in the mean-time, and stake for max comfiness.

I have 10 spare ETH, should I buy LINK or hold? Fuck I bought at ICO so buying at these prices will fuck up my based 0.11 average

>tfw I bought 11k with 4 ETH
>tfw 10 ETH doesn't even get 1k link

fucking hell

i have 2200, a disposable 1000 on my bank and an extra 1000 disposable income/month i can throw into link. i want to accumulate more but something is stopping me from doing so

I'm slowly accumulating when there's dips like earlier this week, I figure I'll stop thinking of buying when we get to ~$15ish.

It should be higher than it is, there’s a mental block right now for lots of potential investors that link is being manipulated and stifled

Lol forreal, that DCA is going to make us look like nulinkers eventually. Starting to think of selling my other bags like RLC and freaking AMB (ffs really? 2 cents?) But then again why even bother at that level right? Still /neverselling/ ARK so hey holla at me bro

Attached: 1542777689788.jpg (1000x483, 163K)

Possibly.

lmao imagine not selling all your bags 1 year ago from now and not going all in to LINK
>imagine

Attached: 1531778600547.jpg (728x410, 207K)

Low IQ peas in a pod

i think i should take the risk i’m only 22

buy more link

Oh lordy. AMB is 2 pennies a coin? Good God almighty thats a steal.

23 here. This is how I feel. Gotta risk it for the fuckin biscuit. This is my one chance before I become a boomer and have to play it safe. Personally, I'm all in.

shoulda done this months ago you fucking retard. do you really think the ratio will get better in the future?

Mate. Take it from a complete stranger on an Ethiopian semen gargling message board, sell that shit and forget about it. I held Ark for 2 years before finally coming to the realisation that it's over. Move on friend.

Kys. You owe us. SmartBridge bitch

Attached: 1542777764327.jpg (200x252, 7K)

I tried. My conscience is clean.

Well, appreciate the second post in that case, bud. Ark is the only coin that really got me into alts, and only paid attention to the sergaycoin after filtering it out because of an ARK thread. Its not a big amount so its the least I can do. If youre being serious, thanks though

I started swinging at these prices

Never swung linkies in my life before..

I have autism and I want to get my stack to an even number (50k) before I store the rest into cold storage. So I need to accumulate like 4k more links. I'm fucking retarded I know

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-005019.png (2048x1421, 372K)