edge.network

> up to 10x cheaper and faster than centralized clouds
> large number of clients
> 6M revenue confirmed coming to the network
> new, sex website
> network about to expand 100x next month with everybody being able to join
> way undervalued at 4M marketcap

need I say more ?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 13.18.47.png (2559x1010, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/
edit.com/,
medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-3-poco-protocole-update-a2c8f8f30126
youtube.com/watch?v=TUDO8BeeqBg
hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-decentralize-and-monetize-your-application-with-iexec-51d3027c6aef
youtube.com/watch?v=j8fou_diN8k
dadikit.com/
medium.com/iex-ec/developer-guides-to-enhance-blockchain-scalability-with-tee-407e6c7ff634
theleverageway.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-google-to-index-a-new-site/
edgecoin.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coin_edge
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edgeless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so. is this a crypto?

kek this is nothing compared to similar coins like CHR
No

yeah. Its rebranding from dadi->edge. Ticker will be updated in the next few days.

Basically people running nodes get paid according to the amount of traffic they host. The community is already running ~300 founding nodes to host the network and websites/products running on it. I get around 20 bucks per month for running a raspberry PI. Next month this will be opened to anyone.

Earning as a node holder: edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/

Chromia? Not only do I think its not related to what edge offers, but also a first glance on their website is an instant turn-off.

CHR is a content delivery network?

nah, he's just spamming.

Edge is going to be huge though, imho as someone working in the cloud business this has real potential to disrupt centralized clouds. The lower prices, DDOS protection, combined with lower latency and extremely good scalability is something centralized clouds will worry about. Imho this can easily reach a few billion marketcap, IF it succeeds in establishing itself as the prime edge procotol, which is its goal.

The clients and revenue its stacking up is impressive, but they need to show the capability of running everything at scale. Running a network of 300 nodes is something different then running a network of hundreds of thousands of nodes.

interesting but bigger players will be entering this. im holding off. there is a bigger decentralised cdn being launched in japan end of this year with a ieo coming soon. im going to buy that. good luck though

Its so much more then only cdn though, if you have a look at the website. Also storage, dns and a lot of other core-services. Also they have their own wordpress-like CMS brand at edit.com/, which is being used by a lot of publishing websites. Combine that with the Edge compute VM they will be releasing, which allows ANY applications to be run on the network. They already have quite a headstart in this area, cdn is one of the their less important products compared with the rest.

believe me. i know all this.

gross
imagine believing this instead of doing 5 minutes of research. At least CHR didn't use a known fiverr logo template.

Attached: 0_CEC4H6g6JkILgryq.png (1600x582, 954K)

funny how rebranding made price tank instead of 10x. I saw the rebranding shilled alot here. To me it was clear this shit was priced in and wont't change this shitcoin.

yeah look I'm not gonna bother researching your shitcoin for web-services if their websites looks like it was made by a high-school student in 1999

Saw the shilling to, didn't like it, honestly who thinks that rebranding will make coins pump in 2019? That was 2017s fad. But I like what they did with the new brand, their core-proposition is much clearer now.
What WILL change the price of this coin is the self-onboarding in August. Its simple math. More people buying in for nodes + more client revenue on the network = higher price.

This user unironically knows what's up. Pic related to the deniers. At first I didn't believe it but I checked GitHub. Chromia lead dev created much of the tech we are building on top of today. Including DADI (cringe).

Attached: 1_X63YWfZm0YH32ZgLRHlO0Q.png (988x1046, 481K)

Stop changing your IPs, start changing your shitcoin website, pajeet.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Faith in humanity restored. Now go post in the RSR threads guys. Even worse shit tier as Edge

kek actually I'm all in on RSR.

At least CHR still has a redesign pump coming up good luck with that if you are holding Edge

Own a 20k of edge/dadi already. Slowly working myself up to a gateway stack, for some sweet passive income.

>honestly who thinks that rebranding will make coins pump in 2019? That was 2017s fad.
This. There are many newfags that think it's 2017 again.

oh so one of the 100 or so holders with more than 600 bucks of holdings? Nice you should be able to make it as an early adopter.

based

true. Investing for short-term gains in edge is stupid, but its got amazing long-term gains. RIght now the marketcap is much lower than the confirmed revenue that will be coming to the network. So buying now and holding a year will make it mathematically impossible to lose money, barring some extreme event, while on the other hand it has very good potential to 10x in that timeframe. Its just a much better long-term investment than all of the hyped shillcoins on here, that are sure to crash within weeks.

LINK $1k. RSR hopefully won't be a flop. FTM. Those 3 alone are better long term holds than dadi.

I would bet you 100 bucks that buying edge/dadi now and holding for a year will beat holding any of your 3 coins over that timespan.

>he doesn't know.

> Link $1k
not gonna happen
> FTM
total gamble, might get hype, might not. Much riskier longterm hold thus
> RSR
no idea, don't have any opinions on it, but also a total gamble

The point is, for edge you have an assurance basically of the revenue which will come in, giving you a lower bound for what the price will be. Sure you might be lucky holding another coin that suddenly 10xes, but it might as well go to 0, its just gambling, not investing.

you know nothing about LINK apparently. DADI is a shitcoin. revenue is a meme.

I hold link since 40c but I'm not a deluded linkie, who thinks a ERC-20 token can reach a trillion dollar marketcap on speculation and memes alone.
Revenue pushed up dadi from 2m to 4.5M, it works. Now imagine the revenue 100xes, which is actually happening when the 6M will flow into the network.

> revenue is a meme
so you think link will reach $1000 without getting a shred of adoption? Ok man.. I will just disregard any of your further comments, legit brainlet in here.

Cheaper prices than shared hosting, better performance, 100% uptime, no need to worry about DDOS. No brainer. My shared webhosting constantly goes down and runs noticeably slower during the day. The minute EDGE is available for the public, I'm switching over.

>funny how rebranding made price tank instead of 10x. I saw the rebranding shilled alot here. To me it was clear this shit was priced in and wont't change this shitcoin.
Price didn't tank at all. In fact, the price was going downwards before the announcement of the rebrand. Now it's slowly climbing back up and come August it will get a boost and by the end of the year we can realistically see it breaking past the ICO price (in USD) which would be a 5-8X from this point forward.

Not to mention all EDGE has to do is take away 1% of the customer base of GoDaddy and it's already a 10X-15X based on revenue alone.

These anons know whats up, thanks. People working in the industry or hosting their own websites know why the edge protocol is nothing short of revolutionary.

Everyone calling it a shitcoin mostly doesn't understand anything about cloud computing and the industry. Low coin prices offer an amazing entrypoint, but its only smart investors who see the value, the rest will keep calling it a shitcoin until it has 10xed.

How is this any different from RLC?

It's not nearly as good as what RLC is doing.

Most importantly: Its not french.

Also it does hosting, storage, streaming, and offers ready built dapps which are already used in production, all things RLC doesn't do or have.

Also it has good levels of adoption, with new prospective revenue added to the business pipeline each month, while RLC hasn't had a single users on the mainnet since two years and bagholders always shifting the goal post to the next version before the magic adoption starts.

Simply put: Buy edge if you want an way undervalued, actually useful product, buy RLC if you like science experiments with no root in actual business needs.

>Most importantly: Its not french.
As a REQ bagholder, I kek'd.

meant to reply to (you)

EDGE's consensus is trash in comparison to RLC's PoCo, not to mention RLC is 2 years ahead in development. Most of what you say isn't even possible with EDGE yet so good luck waiting for that to ever happen while the iExec team keeps trucking along. Is there even staking? Can it do oracles? Are high performance off chain trustless computations possible with negative repercussions for bad actors? Can it get verifiable information from robots? Can it scale any blockchain? Doubt it.

Fake adoption doesn't mean shit. Muh revenue. Let me know when Intel, IBM, Alibaba, Ubisoft, EDF, or any government(France awarded iExec like 2 million euros) backs/collabs/partners with them.

Also edge can't even do data renting and that's going to be a fucking bigger market than the entire cloud market so go fuck yourself.

sounds like emotional cope... EDGE has been in development for 5+ years...

>Most importantly: Its not french.

based & redpilled

>the rest will keep calling it a shitcoin until it has 10xed

nother redpill...

Sounds like you have no rebuttal because you know dadi is a shitcoin. That's why they rebranded, to get attention from people so they can dump their bags on you as they try to follow in iExec's footsteps.

Thats really a very uninformed post you made

> EDGE's consensus is trash in comparison to RLC's PoCo
For 99% of the things needing heavy computation, a consensus is not possible because of indeterminism. This includes hosting, machine learning, simulations, etc. iExec solution is to disable consensus in these cases, that pretty shitty desu.

> Are high performance off chain trustless computations possible with negative repercussions for bad actors
Yes, of course, thats what the stake each node has to deposit is for. Bad actors lose their stake.

> Can it get verifiable information from robots?
What kind of a question is that, sorry but that sounds completely like a made-up scenario

> dOracles
Hate to break it to you, but dOracles will never stand a chance against link

> RLC is 2 years ahead in development.
Nope DADI exists since 2013, so RLC is actually behind. Not that they are even comparable because they do different things.

> Muh revenue.
Big cope. You know that most of iExec "Partnerships" are just hardware providers setting a side one or two servers to act as workers. Thats nothing even remotely interesting. Meanwhile iExec can't even get a real client, that should tell you everything about who is in front of the game.

> Can it scale any blockchain?
Nope, and neither can RLC.

>For 99% of the things needing heavy computation, a consensus is not possible because of indeterminism
You're a retard grasping at straws. Imagine thinking you can trust an actor in computing without proper consensus.

>On the other hand, non-deterministic applications, for which RA can legitimately be different between runs would cause all sorts of issues. Such application will not be supported by iExec’s version 2 and will be addressed later. There are many approaches to solving this and making PoCo compatible with those applications. This should be further discussed in another article of this series.
>medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-3-poco-protocole-update-a2c8f8f30126

>Yes, of course, thats what the stake each node has to deposit is for. Bad actors lose their stake.
So it's basically copying iExec. Lol good luck, Gilles and friends are literal grid computing geniuses with first mover advantage and somehow better branding.

>What kind of a question is that, sorry but that sounds completely like a made-up scenario
Sounds like something iExec can do that DADI can't do.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUDO8BeeqBg

>Hate to break it to you, but dOracles will never stand a chance against link
Whatever you say retard, just another thing DADI can't do.

>Nope DADI exists since 2013
And they still aren't publicly usable? LOL! It could've existed since 1902 and it wouldn't matter because iExec is way ahead in development. Tells you a lot about both teams.

>Big cope. You know that most of iExec "Partnerships" are just hardware providers setting a side one or two servers to act as workers. Thats nothing even remotely interesting. Meanwhile iExec can't even get a real client, that should tell you everything about who is in front of the game.

For now. v4 is going to make it much, much cheaper, faster, more reliable, and more secure to use. Companies will begin to utilize it as soon as the applications are made to use it, which will be easy.

>> Can it scale any blockchain?
>Nope, and neither can RLC.

>hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Read and kill yourself. Thank me later.

Oh yea and iExec is doing Fog computing eventually, which is the standard, so you're totally BTFO.

> Such application will not be supported by iExec’s version 2 and will be addressed later
They are literally saying they don't have a solution yet, you absolute brainlet.

Edge is already solving this problem by proof of work and proof of availability checks combined with trusted enclaves like SGX. Its way ahead than RLC for undeterministic computations.

> better branding
iExec and RLC (=Runs on lots of Computers) is better names and branding than the edge protocol in your eyes. I kek'd

> just another thing DADI can't do.
Yeah thats the thing about iExec, they want to do everything but they do nothing good enough to actually be considered the best choice for a particular solution. At least DADI has focused on several areas and is now getting adoption because it can offer something centralized&decentralized competitors can't

> And they still aren't publicly usable?
Of course they are, what do you think people running websites on dadi are doing? Only the decentralized edge services are not publicly available yet.

>

>hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
You haven't realized that this is not scaling transactions or smart contracts in any way, have you ? You, sir, are a massive retard.

> Companies will begin to utilize it as soon as the applications are made to use it
Yeah. So another few years down the line. massive cope.

Just give up RLC bagholder.

>They are literally saying they don't have a solution yet, you absolute brainlet.
They are literally saying that almost 2 years ago, brainlet, and are on version 4 this December. This clearly isn't a big issue to them or the cloud market.
>proof of work and proof of availability checks combined with trusted enclaves like SGX
Literally sounds exactly like what iExec is doing. You need to do more research, no wonder this shit is valued so low.
>iExec and RLC (=Runs on lots of Computers) is better names and branding than the edge protocol in your eyes. I kek'd
Yeah because it actually is. iExecute is the name of the tech and Runs on Lots of Computers is the ticker, which both make logical and rational sense. DADI = Retardville owner with low branding IQ, EDGE = Retardville edgelord faggot shit. Sounds like that Edgeless gambling scam. No one cares about edge computing and no one will know what EDGE means.

>they want to do everything but they do nothing good enough to actually be considered the best choice for a particular solution.
Yet here you are touting your coin that does absolutely jack shit in comparison to iExec in reality as the "do all computing coin".

>running websites on dadi
Might as well go with ENJ then if that's the sole usecase currently. They must be REALLY far behind in the computing game. Probably even further behind Golem.

>You haven't realized that this is not scaling transactions or smart contracts in any way, have you ? You, sir, are a massive retard.

Holy shit you're actually a retard if you didn't read that and realize that iExec can be used to scale other blockchains. Think more scaling shit like cryptokitties so ETH doesn't bog down, not the TPS.
>Yeah. So another few years down the line. massive cope.
It's actually quite easy to make any centralized app into a decentralized one with a few lines of code for iExec.
>medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-decentralize-and-monetize-your-application-with-iexec-51d3027c6aef

so HOLO.host has a solid competitor
might grab a bag or two

>Sounds like you have no rebuttal because you know dadi is a shitcoin. That's why they rebranded, to get attention from people so they can dump their bags on you as they try to follow in iExec's footsteps.
Edge rebranded because of a fucking sperm bank ended up using the same name with the same typeface and logo proportions.

LOL imagine getting BTFOd in your SEO by a fucking sperm bank because your coin's developers don't know how to make the correct decisions from the start.

That's why DADI will fail. The team is full of literal retards that can't even name the tech properly.

Oh yea and let me know when Intel promotes EDGE on stage. Oh yea, maybe you should watch this video and learn something about a real computing technology. youtube.com/watch?v=j8fou_diN8k

this guy sounds a lot smarter than seems like an emotional "runs on lots of computers" bagholder from 2017, fucking kek

Okay DADI bagholder. Enjoy your spermcoin faglord. Kek retards investing in something that is being spearheaded by a team grid computing warlords.

sage
HAHAHAHA I JUST GOOGLED "DADI"
>dadikit.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND THEN I LOOKED FOR "EDGE" ON CMC
EDGELESS THE SCAM CAME UP AND EDGE DIDN'T LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IMAGINE BUYING THIS SCAM

kek. thanks for this thread its been lolz

ok, this will be my last reply to you, you are getting way to emotional and literally everything you say is a lie or misrepresentation of facts.

> This clearly isn't a big issue to them or the cloud market.
It clearly is, solving how to achieve consensus on undeterministic computations would be a HUGE achievement, believe me, I'm a comp. scientist. The fact that they haven't mentioned anything about this at all for two years tells me that they haven't made good progress here

> Literally sounds exactly like what iExec is doing
No, its you who needs to research. Because its impossible to get a consensus with indetermism or real-time services like hosting, proof of availability sends randomized work packages disguised as a normal work task to workers, to check the reply. Completely different from iExec. Also SGX is Intels technology, iExec can't just claim dips on it because it used it first lol.

> Yet here you are touting your coin that does absolutely jack shit in comparison to iExec i
Its actually completely the opposite: you are in a thread about EDGE sperging about iExec, which does jack shit until now (0 users) while edge is gainining steady adoption. Just kys please

> Think more scaling shit like cryptokitties so ETH doesn't bog down, not the TPS.
So why is no one building stuff on iExec and is using other WORKING solutions like Loom for that stuff? iExec doesn't scale smart contracts, its just a different use case, but I guess you just aren't smart enough to understand it.

> hosting is the sole usecase currently
Another blatant lie, storage, and all kinds of computations using the edge vm are possible to
Ok, I'm done replying to you. I'm hundred percent sure you are spamming 10 iExec threads per day and have 100 tabs open to fight and lie to people ver the project you are bagholding. Have a good day in your moms basement!

From the way you are writing, I can tell you have massive losses and emotional trauma from holding RLC. At least OP knows what he is talking about, while you just seem to be screaming buzzwords that iExec mentioned in their blogposts.

oh wow, EDGE has actually been buying tokens off of the market... That's really impressive, because most projects sell tokens onto the market.

LINK, XRP, etc

complete bollocks friend

>It clearly is
It clearly isn't, or there would be a multitude of high valued investments into these projects and there simply isn't because it isn't as important as you like to hope it is. Nonetheless, if it was, iExec is more likely to solve that problem in a better way than DADI could ever hope to. iExec has a way better team with better marketing and partnership acquisition. Good luck competing when they are 10000 steps ahead in the game.
>Because its impossible to get a consensus with indetermism
Yet the iExec team begs to differ judging by that comment made about it being addressed later and there being mutiple ways to solve it.

But again, you ignore truth because you're full of copium.

>you are in a thread about EDGE sperging about iExec
Because I came here to set your ass straight because you spewed falsities that were easily proven false by a few links.

>So why is no one building stuff on iExec and is using other WORKING solutions like Loom for that stuff?

Because the ETH costs required to use it is a barrier, and when v4 hits with the sidechain, sidechain staking, that barrier will fade. The sidechain is gamechanging for iExec.

>medium.com/iex-ec/developer-guides-to-enhance-blockchain-scalability-with-tee-407e6c7ff634
>With decentralized cloud computing backed by TEE, a smart contract on main-net can offload its compute-intensive workloads to off-chain networking without compromising user experience and security.

Get fucked retard.

>Another blatant lie, storage, and all kinds of computations using the edge vm are possible to
muh storagecoin(might as well use Sia or STORJ or a million other filecoins)

Pretty sure you're a retard that doesn't understand crypto tech and didn't do enough research into the computing coins.

>That's why DADI will fail. The team is full of literal retards that can't even name the tech properly.
The name was bad, but it's irrelevant because they remedied it with the rebrand. Also GoDaddy doesn't sound any better either, yet has roughly 3 billion revenue a year.

>but it's irrelevant because they remedied it with the rebrand
Except they didn't, because have fun going up against something that looks like ".exe". Also have fun dealing with SEO LMAO imagine searching "EDGE" into google versus "IEXEC" or "RLC" LOL I CANT EVEN FIND EDGE 3 PAGES IN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>godaddy
unironically god tier branding also they ran a million catchy and annoying TV commercials so the name stuck.

Holy shit to make it even worse for you I typed in "EDGE coin" to be nice to you and I still couldn't find it. LMAO YOU'RE ALL RETARDS

Edge dot network
No google needed friend

What's a good stack for staking?

>imagine thinking google isn't needed
>imagine thinking SEO and proper branding isn't needed
>imagine not knowing if no one can find your shitcoin no one will use or buy it.
The fucking cope is massive here. I'm actually sad that I'm helping you retards by helping you understand how shitty of a project this is.

edge
as in almost cumming but then stopping yourself from cumming?
i like making guys do that

>Holy shit to make it even worse for you I typed in "EDGE coin" to be nice to you and I still couldn't find it. LMAO YOU'RE ALL RETARDS
Why would a potential client search for the coin? And EDGE isn't available for the public, so obviously the company is not going to spend a single cent on advertising or push a branding/marketing strategy. They're trying to fly under the radar for now and work on the tech first.

IEXEC sounds like a virus and RLC is one key from TLC the television channel for stay at home moms. Get rekt and liquidated.

they published the site yesterday evening and the ticker hasn't been updated yet retard, of course its not on google spot 1.

Googling "edge network" will make it appear on first spot. Why would someone google iExec if he doesn't already know about it? Your fud is hilariously dumb.

> Nonetheless, if it was, iExec is more likely to solve that problem in a better way than DADI could ever hope to
> My team will solve it much better than that other team (which already solved it, and has it working), because my team mentioned they will solve it later

> Muh sidechain will solve everything. Believe me this time, we won't dump like after v1, v2, and v3. This time surely adoption will start instantly.

Basically your post

>Why would a potential client search for the coin
COPE
NO ONE WILL USE YOUR SHITCOIN IF THEY CANT FIND IT LMAO

>And EDGE isn't available for the public
Okay so it'll never be as valuable as iExec, got it.
>IEXEC sounds like a virus and RLC is one key from TLC the television channel
Massive cope. Enjoy bagholding forever.

Imagine not knowing how SEO works. No one will search for EDGE network in relation to a CRYPTOCURRENCY. Almost every google search is "Name Coin". Period.

> Why would someone google iExec if he doesn't already know about it?

They wouldn't. They would search "decentralized cloud computing" and it should be the first result. Is for me. Can't say the same for you DADI fags.

Oh yeah? They solved nondeterministic, secure, reliable, trustless computations? Nice, I'm sure the iExec team will have that under their belt within another lazy weekend since their oracles are already working. Must've been pretty easy if a literal who team could do it.

>he doubts the power of the sidechain, gpu computing, and bag of tasks within the v4 release.

Stay poor retards.

Yeah you're just really really dumb. Imagine not knowing that websites aren't indexed by google after a few hours. theleverageway.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-google-to-index-a-new-site/

You literally know nothing about SEO and yet you make 20 posts about it ? Get rekt faggot, this makes your other post EVEN LESS trustworthy.

Checked.
Oh and btw, if you didn't know, the bag of tasks should allow them to more easily conquer the nondeterministic problem. Look it up. You should just go ahead and buy some RLC while it's still near ICO price. You don't have much time.

I'm telling you GOOD LUCK even getting near the front page with a word like "EDGE" to represent your shitcoin.

YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING AGAINST MICROSOFT LMAO

Did you just forget to switch IPs pajeet ? No one is going to buy your french shitcoin.

Nah I checked it so I could post about the nondeterministic problem being solved by iExec' bag of tasks implementation in v4 in December. Buy now, you're welcome.

Nah, its true, they regularly buy like 500k from exchanges to payout node holders.

>NO ONE WILL USE YOUR SHITCOIN IF THEY CANT FIND IT LMAO
People who are interested in crypto know how to use Google. Information is also on the EDGE website.

>And EDGE isn't available for the public
>Okay so it'll never be as valuable as iExec, got it.
It's not available for the public now. At the end of the year it will be.

>IEXEC sounds like a virus and RLC is one key from TLC the television channel
>Massive cope. Enjoy bagholding forever.
No one wants anything to do with a company that sounds like malware. iex.ec? LOL let's get a bitcoin miner installed on my computer after visiting that site. Pass. Wouldn't even click on that link out of curiosity.

>They wouldn't. They would search "decentralized cloud computing" and it should be the first result.
LMAO no one is going to search for that term unless they're looking for a wikipedia page. "buy cloud computing" (in which case Amazon's AWS comes up) or "cloud computing services" maybe (which brings up Microsoft Azure). Bagholder delusion.

>I'm telling you GOOD LUCK even getting near the front page with a word like "EDGE" to represent your shitcoin.
Tell that to the only videogame magazine that is still in circulation to this day. And it's "Edge Network" in the same way when you search for "Whole Foods Market" you don't search for "Whole" or "Foods". Tard.

Attached: 181346.jpg (387x512, 67K)

Yeah this. His whole argument is so dumb, he is assuming people know what "edge computing" is but don't know how to google more than one word lmao.

>People who are interested in crypto know how to use Google
So they google "EDGE COIN" because that's how every crypto investor searches for coins on google. Guess what they'll find? Not your shitcoin.

>It's not available for the public now. At the end of the year it will be.
LOL. A year behind iExec. Top kek.

>sounds like malware
Grasping at straws so hard. The first thing I thought when I saw iExec was "is this an Apple made coin?" Then it got me doing research on it. Meanwhile your coin is absolute trash nowhere to be found.

Most people wouldn't google "iExec" either, they would google "decentralized cloud computing" or "Decentralized apps" where iExec will likely show up on some list somewhere for potential dapp platforms as usage increases within the next 6 months.
>"buy cloud computing" (in which case Amazon's AWS comes up) or "cloud computing services" maybe
"buy decentralized cloud computing" is what they would type because they would be specifically be looking for decentralized services and for me, iExec pops up first. In the future iExec will be able to compete price-wise so easily that it'll be a top choice for many.

Your cope is so massive it's astounding. You will be poor forever, and I will shitpost here constantly to remind you.

>So they google "EDGE COIN" because that's how every crypto investor searches for coins on google. Guess what they'll find? Not your shitcoin.

BECAUSE. THE. TICKER. HASNT. BEEN. UPDATED. YET.

How often do you need to read that until you understand it ?

Then how come when I type in "whole"
Whole foods is the first fucking thing that pops up and I've never searched it in my life?
Top kek retards.
No one will search for edge computing. No one will search for "edge network". Sounds like some gay edging porn site.

Have fun competing against
edgecoin.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coin_edge
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edgeless/

and every fucking blogpost relating to any word with "edge" in it, which is a very common word.

I'm saying the simplicity of a google search matters. You guys clearly have never done any SEO.

You're so desperate it's cringey, lmao

Desperate to shit down your throat with facts, yes.
Imagine buying into this shit when it can't even brand properly, or consider the SEO landscape.

oh noooo, a bunch of literal who's. Also lmao at that wikipedia article. Your whole argument is basically people know about edge already but aren't able to find it on google because apparently in 2019 people aren't able to use google. Even if anything what you said would be true (it isn't), no one will buy your RLC shitcoin.

Edge is getting new clients because it can convince customers to switch solutions because they can show tangible benefit, iExec seamingly can't. Its as simple as that.

>So they google "EDGE COIN" because that's how every crypto investor searches for coins on google. Guess what they'll find? Not your shitcoin.
Because they haven't switched from DADI to EDGE yet. Fairly obvious.

>The first thing I thought when I saw iExec was "is this an Apple made coin?"
Do you also think Apple got into car washing industry when you see the company iWash or produces frozen yogurt with iCream?

What you don't understand Raynesh is that EDGE is for everyday people who want cheap hosting with 100% uptime and not have to worry about their the website going down when they announce a product on TV and the servers get hammered. Boomers who buy hosting on GoDaddy don't give a fuck about "decentralized" services. They don't even know what decentralized means.

EDGE has normie appeal. Normie appeal means money and easy shilling. iEXEC and RLC is for uber nerds, which make up less than 1% of the population at best.

> Sounds like some gay edging porn site.
So something Gilles Fedak, the well known tranny lover, is seaching all the time? Traffic by gilles raging tranny obsession alone will double dadis profits.

>Edge is getting new clients because it can convince customers to switch solutions because they can show tangible benefit, iExec seamingly can't. Its as simple as that.
This. EDGE and their sales team can provide clear and easily understandable benefits to potential clients. Their website is designed to tell you what they can provide to you.

>Faster and cheaper
>Edge offers improved efficiency and performance, saving up to 90% compared with traditional cloud services.

>Environmentally friendly
>Edge is built using spare capacity from devices already in the home & office, reducing the carbon footprint of the net.

You got boomers wanting to save a buck and San Fran tech companies with the green aspect. IEXEC's website is a complete fucking mess as far as converting to sales/interests go.

Based as shit. The normie frenly cones will moon hard. That's why I'm heavy in this and CHX.

True, and they are also working on making nodes truly normie friendly, buy building mobile apps for hosting and even making furniture with inbuilt nodes that pays for itself. If this whole ecosystem works out, this project will be a massive player in the cloud market.

Buying Dadi/Edge right now is like buying one dollar bills for 6 cents. Anons who don't buy at these low prices will be missing out. CHX did a 25X from bottom IIRC

Attached: chx.png (1161x1080, 68K)

Have a read here: edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/

Basically the levels are:
poorfag -> 5k for a node
decentfag -> 20k for 4 nodes (suicide stack)
serious investor -> get $10k worth of dadi/edge for a gateway
ultra-chad -> $100k worth of edge to get a stargate.

If you buy in now and the value rises, which it most definitely will, you might also be able to afford a stargate without having to put up 100k upfront.

Good thread OP. I'm still though on the edge if I want to get some EDGE. Marketcap seems really low.

>24 posts by this id
Imagine being so insecure about your investment that you need to spend hours bashing a 4M marketcap coin, and still being btfo'd on every post. I worry for many RLC holders on this board, the bear market has not been kind on their mental state

>Marketcap seems really low.

That's where the opportunity is

I'm personally edging right now.

This. Kek, seeing someone trying to fud this hard and failing is usually a good buy signal

Edge for me dadi