I AM SATOSHI!

I AM SATOSHI!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-15-at-10.01.46-AM-860x430.png (860x430, 327K)

U NOT REAL SATOSHI
YOU FAKETOSHI!

holding BSV gives me a chubby everytime I think about where it is heading in the future

does anybody even care at this point?

seething

Have sex

That guy in the middle of pic invented Bitcoin, he's pretty based

yeah i don't care, big blocks vision is going to the milky way and then some
so comfy

>bargaining

Attached: new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.png (1200x901, 60K)

>hello my name is Dr. Craig Wright
>I dont give a shit what you think
>but I will tell you constantly that Im satoshi and what a genius I am
>did I mention I dont care what you think?
>oh you want me to prove my outrageous claims? not gonna happen
>because I dont care what you think
>but I will constantly drop these little hints and clues to satisfy my own narcissism
>because I want people to know Im a super gneius
>but I dont care what you think

kek no youre only a faggot

BUT IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY MATTER SO LET'S NOT FOCUS ON THAT EVENTHOUGH IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT UNTIL NOW

I AM CONVICT !
I AM ON TRIAL FOR FRAUD !!
I GOT PAID $15m TO PRETEND TO BE SATOSHI AND SIT AND TALK SHITE TO IMBECILES LIKE YOU !!!

bootyblasted

how does it feel to be a shill for graverobbers ?
your mother must be proud Son

>he mad
lmao

Attached: 1562315643718.jpg (750x1016, 96K)

so, you wake up in the morning, with a spring in your step and a smile on your face. 'Oh today, I'm going to shill for some graverobbers and frauds, again, who everyone knows are crooks, and theres nothing I can say that anyone believes anyway, but I gets paid, ha!'
You aint even worthy of pity

Attached: nChain-team-building-2019.jpg (624x351, 44K)

is he drunk?

>I GOT PAID $15m TO PRETEND TO BE SATOSHI AND SIT AND TALK SHITE TO IMBECILES LIKE YOU !!!
God I wish that were me.

yes sirs mr wrighteet is sotashi buy bsv sirs

best regarfs

craig is at bargaining
himself saying the 'coins are in a trust' and saying 'I have no access to it' are his way out of the mess

>wish that were me
HAVE YOU THEN NEITHER PRIDE NOR SHAME, SIR ?
no be funny for a bit, sure. Say 6 months. After a year ? would get old. And indeterminately, you'd go mad. No idea what the (exact) terms of that contract between creg and nTrust were, but the 'I'm Satoshi' business was (originally) time-limited to 01.01.2020 (Tulip Trust horseshit). That now appears extended to 'end of 2020' - even an amoral sociopath may be considering it a Faustian bargain by this stage. tldr, when you've zero proof and nothing but contradiction, and courts start getting interested, time to wake up and realize it was all a dream. Perjury is fairly heavily frowned upon, and hes already been sentenced to jail once for contempt

I was told there would be FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS.