I'm so depressed

>been texting with a girl(asian) I met on dating site for a few months
>she's beautiful, funny, smart
>we had some good conversations and I totally fell for her
>lately she barely reads my texts anymore and told me to stop dreaming and hoping
>only hold 8k Links so can't fly to her country to meet her

I can't take it anymore. Why did I have to fall in love? I'm just an incel neet loser isolated in my apartment, it hurts so much.

Attached: 1553176093043.jpg (924x571, 47K)

That feel, I’m crying with you bro

We even talked about our future, getting married, kids, and so on. She wanted to meet but I'm a poorfag and can't sell my links. I can't stop thinking about her, reading old conversations, waiting for her reply... It fucking hurts so much.

>falling in love with sonrone you've never met in person
Have sex

>yellow fever
Kys race traitor

yikes

Guys, why does it hurt so much? How do I forget her? I have no one else to talk to, haven't left my apartment for years. I stay in my bed all day, waiting for link to do something so my life can begin. I'm so depressed

Yeah sure, she will be waiting for you for sure. You get in her shithole country and a smelly asian dick awaits for you. She’s a trap.

asian girls are very practical, wishing and hoping is a definite turn off for them

I have wasted so much emotional energy on online girls I don’t even know who i’m talking to anymore.

Have some respect

Cut the simple carbs, all of them. Your diet should only consist of complex carbs, protein, vegetables and fruit. It's easier to be depressed when you eat unhealthy. Wake up early and go to bed early, I don't care if you sleep or not, just do that. When you wake up, workout, stretch and lift. Read quality books. You can start with 'buddhism, plain and simple', 'the art of war', 'the satanic bible'. Get good at something, it could be drawing, making music, photoshop, web programming, a fucking competitive video game, just get good at one. And finally go back and meet more girls online. You will have to approach this as cold blodded as possible, like if you were a scientist. You need to learn to understand how girls work, when to push and when to back off. Be aware of your feelings at all times. Eventually you can allow yourself to feel things, but go easy. Once you get a girlfriend you will fight a lot after the honeymoon phase. Just try to command respect without being a bully

“She” was catfishing you and bailed when you revealed your true power level as a stinky linky, and a minnow one at that

She's concluded she isn't going to make much money off you, and she'll be doing better with other marks.
I'm sorry if I come across as a cunt, that's because I am, but my expectations for this situation are not high.
Also I'm not sorry, due to being a cunt (see above).

Fuck and i forgot sunlight. You need 20 mins or so a day. Your body needs it to synthesize vitamin d

>read the Satanic bible, become your own God

Get the fuck out kike

Online relationships, especially long distance online relationships are not real relationships.

Honestly bro you sound like a loser and you should working on improving yourself rather than trying to snag some mythical princess through the internet.

The internet warps reality, and 99/100 times this shit doesn't work out

>she told you to stop dreaming and hoping
>you want to pay money to fly to her country
how retarded are you mate? its over, search for the next waman, there are literally billions of em

Ok, faggot I will help. Follow my advice exactly:
1. Set up Tinder account (yeah, yeah, no matches, shut the fuck up)
2. Take 5 pictures of yourself, 2 of them must be black and white (use instagram filters or something).
3. Set age to 18 - 35 radius to 20 miles.
4. Always swipe right.
5. Meet girl and talk about crypto, stocks and don't be afraid to tell her how you feel. (I enjoy talking with you femanon, this was a nice 1st date femanon, my mom used to beat me too, femanon).
6. Pick a nice & chill spot. Public parks are the best. (this is psychological, she will gain more trust if you guys meet on a really populated place.)
7. Try to hold her hand on the 1st date and aim for a kiss at the end.
8. You will start having sex a lot on the first couple of months, this builds oxytocin & you will become addicted to her. This will help you stop thinking about other girls.

Don't tell me this doesn't work. Unless you're a picky faggot who won't date a chubby girl.

Attached: 88a.jpg (640x674, 57K)

Thanks bros. I will start lifting and eat healthier. But I don't know how I can forget her. She's from a good traditional family and is a teacher. She seems so honest and I believe she is a good person. Past months were normal and sweet, then suddenly since last week she's been more withdrawn.

It hurts...

fuck is wrong with you cunt?
women come and go, your just glorifying this one.
i've lost 3 loved ones, you just gotta push on trough

you haven't even met her, have you?

>Forget that bitch and Start lifting, bro.
>ends up gay
Never change Jow Forums.

Attached: picture_0105410082019.jpg (933x1200, 94K)

>since last week she's been more withdrawn.
she found some local chad and he is now sticking his penis deep inside her holes.
how that makes you feel?

define chubby. how chubby can a girl be before she turns you off?

>Business & Finance

OP, here's a bit of advice for you:

You'll lose money chasing girls, but you won't lose girls chasing money. Focus on money and the girls will come.

also, there's no such thing as a soul mate. theres multiple people you could be compatible with for life, don't focus on one girl

It's literally nothing but a facade. There is no relationship between you both, it's imaginary. The most borderline insane bitch can say whatever she wants online

>my mom used to beat me too, femanon
keked