WHEN FLAGS FFS

Who else sick and tired of the Chainlink pajeets and discord trannies ruining this board? Same people shilling SENT, VIDT, ONE. We need flags to know which project isn't being shilled by these discord trannies

Attached: 1559066720964.png (1049x862, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18473879/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real.. Wtf b-bros. I thought the discord trannies were a meme

Why would I be sick at ppl shilling VIDT and SENT? It made me money

Lmfao transjeets are hilarious

we still need flags to know what the pajeets are posting

>i need flags so I can see where the pajeets are
Don't project on us, m8. You know why you shouldn't need flags? You should be able to dyor and stop buying whatever you see shilled on this place. Sage

Attached: ShinyScholarlyIrishdraughthorsemax1mb.gif (280x158, 847K)

I fucking hope it was a meme, but paid shills are indeed real. Most people on biz are poorfags, even lower than average.

Here's the uncensored version. This board has needed flags for long now. GIVE US THE FUCKING FLAGS.

Attached: 1557273414024.png (1049x862, 152K)

>paints over the URLs
>not an inside job

fuck off shill

ty, also I dont care for shills, you should be able to differentiate good coins with premise from bad ones on your own.

I believe this shit, I saw a thread in sent once with a dude replying in a matter of minute with an entire page of essay

its literally BSV shills.
shillpoints are worthless. kinda like leddit points but worse, if that's even possible
also, it's thereforE you fucking pajeet
now do a robin williams

Ah, good old Alpam shill server. I remember trying to expose them when they were shilling UFR but they found out who leaked screenshots and banned me. Last I heard that discord doesn't even exist anymore.

only if they get paid on the basis of shillpoints, then the shillpoints might have more value than the shitty coin they are shilling lmao

Not that it matters, but Chainlink meetups are literally the whitest events in crypto.

good, finally a coin for the supreme race

Attached: nazies.jpg (306x445, 22K)

WE WANTS FLAGS... NOW!

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Hmm... and all this time i thought the 20+ posts at any given time on LINK written in poor pajeety grammar was completely natural. Fooled me good man.

These caps are from over a year ago.

Attached: 1520051728792.jpg (502x432, 48K)

Flags are useless against shills you braindead retards. All they do is deanonomize legitimate users who don't bother using VPNs.

Shut the fuck up Ranjeet. It's obvious that every shitcoin shill here is a poo with terrible grammar. This board needs flags.

link is legit, but the falour shitcoin of the month is obviously ran by shills.

link has been constantly shilled for 2 years straight here also you'll see more FUD threads here than actual shills

Why the fuck do you think flags would help? Are you actually retarded? Why would any pajeet shill ever use an indian IP? I would stop posting here meaning your brilliant plan increased the ratio of paid shills.

t. nervous ranjeet

VPNs don't work on Jow Forums retard.

Ye because you are a retard, they work for me.

Jow Forums blocks datacenter IPs, which most vpns are

HAHAHAH big fucking cope. If the mods enabled flags right now everyone will see your street shitter flag. Almost all datacenter IPs are banned on biz. If this board gets flags your samefagging tactics won't work anymore. You poos will be eternally fucked.

SENT dVPN works on Jow Forums

No it does not. I tested it. Kill yourself shill.

not all nodes some have already been banned, but some do work

Babby's first tantrum, you won't get flags faggot. Oh, your iq isn't high enough to identify and ignore """indianposting"""? You might as well leave the board now instead of complaining, you'll never make it.

You probably want flags because a Ranjeet got you good and tricked you into buying a flavor of the week shitcoin. Don't be a salty Nancy and git good bitch.

>because I'm a braindead retard everyone is
Even if all public VPNs were banned you can set up proxies through any machine you have access to in 2 minutes. A for profit shilling operation is not slowed down even slightly by flags.

sage goes in all the fag-es

Friendly reminder, the only people on this board who are against flags are poos such as yourself. Never bought any of your scammy shitcoins, never will.

I would love to see you pajeets put in the effort, time and money to go through the trouble of setting up/buying residential proxies in the USA or any other 1st world nation (it's costly) to continue your shilling campaigns. You won't. It wouldn't be worth it anymore retard. You're all poor and dumb as fuck. The same goes for your stupid VPN argument. You will eventually exhaust all your working datacenter IPs and it will take you longer and longer to find more IPs that work. Not worth it. Then you can finally fuck off this board.

FLAGS. NOW.

Could you get us an invite link so we can spam these pajeets

Maybe we could also get Pakistan and India to nuke each other

I just want to have some scripting logic where it's like
if ($user_flag != USA && $user_flag != Japan) {
ignore($user_posts);
}

If they have the brains and money to use a vpn, I'd still like to hear from them

>Never bought any of your scammy shitcoins, never will.
What's the problem, then?

Biz will never get flags but fell free to discuss faggot.

>the effort, time and money
You don't know what you're talking about because you're a braindead retard. This thread proves Jow Forums really is the dumbest board in the world.

Uhm look at the catalog dumbass? Filters don't even help to get rid of the problem completely. Your threads bypass them. This board has gone down the shitter thanks to your constant scam shill threads. It's so obvious you're all from third world shitholes. Having flags would remove all the credibility from your threads. Which is why you're so adamant about not having flags. Be real. Biz is ruined by you shilljeet faggots. Kill yourself my man.

How am I a braindead retard? Go on. Give me some arguments. YOU don't know what you're talking about faggot. Poo in the loo Sanjay.

wtf i been doing this shit for free!
how much are shill points with?

Transjeets seething

Even if Sent did what they claim it will and the street shitters could bypass flags it would cost them money to do it. I’d be happy knowing that the flags would pull some rupees out of the poos pockets.

I'm not going to educate you for free. You're a braindead retard burger and botnets are cheap even if VPNs didn't work (which they do retard).
What could work instead of flags is just banning all burger and pajeet ips. Burgers are too dumb to circumvent it and the board average IQ would shoot up 50-100 points.

>Hmm... and all this time i thought the 20+ posts at any given time on LINK

ha ha yea man there are just so many threads shilling LINK it's so true. BUY SENT SIRS!

fuck off

The catalog is
>off topic shit
>larps (can be grouped above)
>link spam
>wagecucks
>few shit coin threads
FLAGS NAO!!!1!1

Oh no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-104559.png (720x1280, 244K)

>botnets are cheap
Do you even know what you're talking about? You're spewing complete garbage. No one is going to take the trouble to set up botnets or buy reverse proxies to continue to shill on this board. Just give up dude holy shit. You clearly have no knowledge in this field. You know nothing. You act like you do but you don't. Face it. Accept it. Low IQ street shitter.

Fuck off Mandeep.

Oh wow I just realized this thread is about link being pajeets.

Well, I hate stinkies but still fuck yourself op. Flags are for brainlets

strawpoll.me/18473879/r

?

good, now prove you're not a tranny. Let's see the penis

user, that's lewd.

Attached: 1560869900770.png (750x746, 558K)

Keep writing bibles posts, biz will never have flags and there's nothing you can do about it.

>being mad at indians because you fell for ranjeet's shilling.
You're the equivalent of the guys whose girlfriends cheat on them with Tyrones and become racists.

Point stands, git good or get rekt absolute retard bitch.

t. Indian who calls white women racist because they won't fuck him

These shills will use their samefag tactics and skew the results. Pointless.

Lmao bro you're trying so hard it's pathetic. One shill out of the whole group lives in the US and the other 20 are bangladeshis.

Poo in the loo bud.

Nice goal post move bro

>No one is going to take the trouble to set up botnets or buy reverse proxies
Is what you think because you're a burger retard with no idea about anything. If I could choose between the obvious shills you're complaining about or you being banned I would choose you. You're everything that's wrong with this board and probably all in BSV. Pajeets are funny diversions compared to the aura of complete braindeath you bring here.

>Poo in the loo bud
Wow such a strong argument.

What's up sweetie, running out of retardedness?

Point stands: BIZ WILL NEVER HAVE FLAGS, GIT GUD OR GET WRECKED BITCH!

Also, lmaoing at the little faggots begging for my attention by replying to my posts. You're not worthy, begone bitches!

>what is skywire

Hello my fellow white brothers!

Attached: 17847AEE-A6AC-43EE-8F12-403DEDF5374D.jpg (3024x4032, 2.69M)

>SENT dVPN
>Datacenter
lmao

fucking nigger

If you can get on this site using a vpn I’d like to know how because very very few get through these days