$100 a day? Currently 25y burger NEET with engineering degree

How can I do something IT/Computer related and earn around $100 a day from home?

Attached: laptop-with-code-on-screen.jpg (800x534, 136K)

chaturbate

Put dragon dildos up your ass for tips. Tell us if it works.

Set up glory hole charge $10/cock and suck 10 cock's a day ez

Wtf, aim a little higher faggot. How about $100 an hour?

Get a gf and do chaturbate with her

Dude, nu/biz/ is the best. Everyone's always so helpful these days.

IT support but good luck trying to find those

Don’t make me say it user

Attached: 8CFB77BD-4253-40F1-9E79-3DC08AC87F07.jpg (1200x1200, 307K)

I don't care for the "kys" miserable edgeoords but it's getting way too reddit in here lately

I'm an airframe mechanic. Look into 3D drafting and buy a printer. You can make a nice chunk of change selling patented firearms accessories, jigs, etc that other people may have not thought of. It's not that hard if you know what you want to make.

I am an oldfag and i used to make 100 a day by running a paid to click website 10 years ago along with a few side hustles inspired by the rich jerk (what a mad lad)

Those methods are all dead now and i am broke and can't help you any more

I will now an hero

Daytrade cryptocurrency

And if you don't have enough capital to start out with, go to the bank and take out the biggest loan they'll let you have. Trading is easy, so you should be able to pay it back in full no problem within a few days.

>$100 a day?
Short BTC and I can guarantee you can make 5x that every day.

I do have the capital and it’s hard as fuck

buy low sell high it's literally that easy

Charge $50 for blowjobs on Grindr

Open up a Minecraft server

Attached: minecraft.png (1839x834, 84K)

How do this fren? Pls halp

Attached: images (6).jpg (500x339, 36K)

OWO what's this desu

- Java Classic or Win10/Console version
- which mods (if any) do you run on it?
- which game mode?
- do you use a standard generated map or a special one?

How are you unemployed with an engineering degree?

Duplicate an ico and rename it. Set up different telegrams and lure plebs asking for tips by acting like a whale. Tip them on that “ICO”.

I’m going to do this. Seems like I can definitely make a few Ethereum a day and learn some plebs a good lesson for later on.

Stfu nigga you’re being too loud

Java version

I use paperspigot for the server jar and get most of my plugins from spigotmc.org
I don't use any client mods other than custom texture packs which can be downloaded automatically when they connect to the server because it would be too inconvenient for most players to install etc

I have 30+ Minecraft server gamemodes linked together using bungeeecord. Bungeecord acts as a proxy between the players and your minecraft server and lets you combine multiple servers under the same IP. You can get bungeecord from spigotmc.org also.

For the minigame type gamemodes most of the maps are premade arena type maps made by our builders or stolen from other people/servers. Some minigames also have special randomized maps that are generated on every game.
For the survival type gamemodes we use the standard generated map because a lot of players have FPS issues on custom generated terrains.

Thank you very much fren.

Any more tips you can give me? The last time I played Minecraft was quite some time ago.

Also anything special to take into consideration if you are EU based.

Do you visit the server yourself occasionally, if yes how often?
Do you have people/friends who help you run it and or work as admins?
What kind of rules do you have on the server (e.g. if anons would build giant swastika or Hitler statues would you ban them (personally I have no problem) or do you maybe even have to ban them according to tebex, Minecraft, bungeecord?

Attached: 149-1498586_the-rarest-pepes-pepe-the-frog-minecraft.jpg (820x917, 223K)

trading and investing crypto
some good porjects are coti mitx ftm etc.

getting around 200$ per day by shorting GER30 vs bitcoin.

Attached: gains2.png (110x55, 5K)