Crypto signals leaks server

Hey, I found this crypto leaks server, they're forwarding signals from 40+ of the best paid trading groups (ie. highest accuracy). I've made some good profit with them. Anyone know about this?

Attached: upddated075.jpg (462x407, 78K)

Go away with your pajeet scam.

I don't understand something = scam

You're posting your tranny discord server link with the oldest scam in the book, "trading signals". And I've seen your thread with the same image and text atleast once before.

You are retarded. If you think it's a scam then why don't you join and TRY it. You not understanding something does not mean it's a scam.

Okay, Rajeesh, let me explain. Trading is a zero sum game i.e. there has to be a winner for every loser. Now that's out of the way let us think logically - would a winning trader ever give out signals for a twenty bucks when he can potentially make millions via trading? Furthermore, the more people that take his position, the lesser the total profit.

here's what happens in these free groups
they build the member pool up while letting you get to win profits 2-3 times, then they bait you to go all in and unload real bags of shit on you and you lose all your money in a flash to zero

Hey. You know what, I'm glad you at least understand the purpose of the server. I can refute your claim with a case in point. I am subscribed to one original source called saviour signals, he has 1130 premium members, and the membership cost around 100$ per month. You do the math. This guy is getting rich off membership fees.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

A measly 10k for someone who can predict the future? That sum should be doable in a few hours if your signals are 100% accurate.

shut up faggot

They are not 100% accurate. No one is guaranteeing 100% accuracy. Of course if you were an oracle, you would never have to work and could just trade your way to being rich. Some groups post the history of their trades, they have around 70-90% accuracy in a single month, which is pretty good and you can still make money off it.

sure bro

Attached: 1558117073141.jpg (853x672, 166K)

No really, you should just stop talking to avoid make an ass out yourself.

>s-shut up
good argument
so what dead pos coin are you accumulating while shilling your group? req? vechain?

Que?

post hand

this

Shouldn't you be raping kashmiri civilians / shitting in the street?

>40 signals and none of them are insiders
>filling your mind up with useless noise
>not just learning how to trade

imagine thinking this is a good idea

This

What does that mean?

Post a photo of your hand mavinder. Ask your microcephalic wifecousin if you can use the house camera and snap a quick pic for us.

Well you lose a lot of money trading as a beginner, everyone does. It would actually be safer to follow people that know how to trade and have more experience. Also it's not just trade signals there's lots of charts and TA to learn from. There's only a few groups of those 50 that ONLY post signals and no charts/TA.

Can I ask why? I would do it if I knew it served a higher purpose BAKA..

The pajeet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to post a hand pic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg (300x450, 44K)

To see the disgusting brown claw you possess.

lol. No I just don't understand why you want a picture of my hand.

This is hilarious. Normally you pajeets disappear back into the sewers when confronted with post hand but you are just too brain damaged even for that.

OK I'll do it.

with timestamp

Here's my brown claw. Now join crypto leaks server.

Attached: 20190816_032604.png (960x1280, 1.46M)

too dumb even to understand what a TIMEstamp is

Suck a dick

I upload.

Attached: _20190816_083254.jpg (400x266, 47K)

>It would actually be safer to follow people that know how to trade and have more experience.

no it fucking wouldn’t you smelly pajeet

aryan skin of the gods. joining asap
Also any gems to suggest?

Maybe next time don't post a photo of a hand with totally irrelevant writing on it Biljar. This is fucking dire.

However for humours sake please post the same hand now with a few fingers bent.

I'm not in that discord, but follow some of those traders.

It's not a scam and pretty helpful, but you still need to know what you're doing (especially with risk managment)
Wouldn't follow anybody 1:1, but it's nice as confirmation.

Doing the needing in SENT, LION and BRAP sir.

It's not irrelevant. MS = Moonshot, the name of the server.

just took a loan

What does that mean?

White 100% man here. Pls bsv is accumulate. Target x5 profit, want me to manage funds?

Attached: sketch-1565941285621.png (1619x1080, 688K)

monosomic IQ

Hmm. Then israeli or some sort of asian likely. I normally ask for a hair photo but i really just don't care.

I'm sorry I can't speak Jow Forums autism.

Are you super high right now?

Im high on the bavarian strain.

" You not understanding......" There goes the Pajeet grammer Sir.... please sir u buy this good shit sir.