Wall Street user here

Drunk in the middle of the night because for the first time in as long as I can remember because I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. AMA

Attached: 1280_InuodxVApHQ3.jpg (672x420, 132K)

whats happening chief

no one cares this board is dead

>I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow

spill the beans

larp

>I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow
FUCK!

Larptastico

Panic

when are rich kikes going to buy my bags with their blood diamond money?

when you say wallstreet, do you just mean your rich and trade the markets. I have doubts about all these anons act working at wallstreet

No.

you mongrel

Asia looks good right now and US futures are green. What could possibly cause this panic that you refer to?

TVIX up or down tomorrow, GO!

then speak you mung

I think mostly everything will remain level tomorrow, but it will be a tense weekend. Good night everyone.

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (550x686, 127K)

thanks for the shitty larp thread

today was a hilariously poor bounce. futures said red to death but we stalled up. looks like buyers are exhausted but hey who knows.

And fuck you too!

So tell us what are you worried might happen tomorrow?

HONG. KONG.

tomorrow is saturday and the markets are closed
no wonder it's all burning down

DEUSTCHE. BANK.

If you really are a WS bro, look up Cruzbit while it's still unmooned. Thank me when you've made it, comrade.

DB at 5.88!!! That stock ticker is looking like a gimped out JCP right now

elaborate pls

when will these boomers learn, all you have to do is list DB on a new exchange, announce a new partnership with some bank like MOAB, and watch it moon. duh.

Oh boy oh boy. Is it actually happening today?!

nah no one wants to pull the plug on a Friday.... watch for Monday.

Just in case this is real... What would you suggest me to do? Since I am a poorfag I keep most of my fake money in a few alts, praying for a bullrun. What are your predictions for the next days/months/years, and how could we take advantage of that info?

It's a larp

Attached: 1565266552994.png (517x391, 242K)

So every night before this, you knew how the market would play out?