Faketoshi absolutely JUSTED

Faketoshi absolutely JUSTED
twitter.com/alistairmilne/status/1162050538994839552
bsv brainlets on suicide watch

Attached: 1560266829161.png (640x412, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance?lang=he
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.261.1.pdf
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.265.0.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s18x5AZYlF9e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead from alcohol poisoning EOY

unstiffy

we really need flags up in this board

oh nononono

Attached: 1551072202504.png (640x193, 40K)

fucking saved

Attached: 1556305343308.gif (360x346, 144K)

ASPHALTED
how bsv is still 3 digits?

Attached: 395416FA-D258-4CCB-AE59-FD1207EC5604.png (748x542, 562K)

>risk.
>finance

Attached: 1564446733926.jpg (1242x1285, 85K)

he doesn't need to sign using the keys, you see, he'll just prove it in court!

based.

India on suicide watch

b-but your honor, those files aren't mine.. I don't know how they came onto my computer and then how they came into the evidence I submitted. It was Peter McCormack who did this, I'm sure of it!

Attached: 1537721025165.png (1080x1440, 1.7M)

we need them flags
this user is probably on the clock right now

Attached: flags.jpg (251x124, 6K)

ruling is from a female judge...therefore worth nothing before god

>t.

Attached: 1552829550306.jpg (813x551, 69K)

COPE
O
P
E

Craig is a sodomite and so are most of his bagholders.

cope?
I hate CSW as much as any other user here, but I do dislike thirdworlders flooding the board for 1$/h

Why is there a conspiracy to destroy Satoshi?

wtf kind of mental gymnastics is this holy fucking kek
the absolute state of bsv sirs
lmao

Attached: 1565049485636.png (209x272, 147K)

>Even a woman could tell hes lying
BSV holders are pathetic

Ahahhahahahahahahahaha we're reaching levels of cope never before seen.

yes pls dump i want to buy more

Attached: 1550076165467.png (500x375, 243K)

I'm not even from India or Bangladesh, it randomly switched because of some twitter link I found in google.
It made the screenshots funnier

>whoa epic pwn by the judge
Stupid faggots need to stop trying to declare everything the ultimate whatever. Fuckings oyboys.

I hate bsv but hes right

Mine switched to Dutch so I believe it

it just remembers the last lang you used, see
twitter.com/cz_binance?lang=he

Lmao, fakesatoshi completely, no, UTTERLY, NO, ASTRONOMICALLY BTFOOOOOOO!!!

fucking kek

ITS OVER FOR FAKETOSHI

Oh man this is fucking based. Absolutely based judge. Can't wait to see CSW rekt and humiliated.

Who else is STIFF right now just thinking about how much BSV will be tanking?

It was Spring time and Craig was walking near the Temple.

The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Craig answered them, “I have shown you many good works; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, call yourself Satoshi.” ‘You are blaspheming because you said, ‘I am Satoshi’. Craig responded "If I am not doing the works of Satoshi, then do not believe me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that Satoshi is in me and I am in Satoshi.. Plus, I was awarded the copyright” Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.

Attached: 1565552008509.jpg (1080x1134, 44K)

The court is chutiya imbecile sirs

Attached: CSW-1545298476271.jpg (592x781, 230K)

move it all into LINK

>sell the bottom and buy the top

Attached: 1565367754558.jpg (317x265, 12K)

im not even joking there...

This is bullish as fck. Now CSW must show that he owns early blocks or jail time for him :-)

That feel when an Alistar Main makes something more bullish...

Attached: alistar.jpg (640x412, 59K)

legit question, if BSV is a working product (don't give a fuck about it, so don't actually know), does it really matter if CSW has lied? Or are BSV holder really such fags, that they only bought because krek said he's satoshi?

first of. The top was 4.5$
Second of. Your innate retardness proctect you from making so good that you won't buy such a gems

BasedGod Judge fucking dabbing on Craig's Wright's grave.

link is so far from the bottom that where it is now can be considered the top :)
bsv is very close to the bottom though, you'll see.

the thing about craig is new has not just started he is a black belt at lies he had practiced it since he was a little kid which is well documented. you would think he got better at it.

Faketoshi so UTTERLY, COSMICALLY BTFO the weight of his shame has CREATED A SINGULARITY.

THIS IS IT BOYS, 1MM FAKETOSHI FOLLOWER SUICIDES EOY

Attached: blackhole.jpg (860x460, 113K)

>working product
a bike is a "working product" for a highway too. That doesn't mean it's a good idea

Half of crypto is not a good idea, but still you see people throwing money at it. My point is that CSW losing the court case won't necessarily tank the price. Especially so, when you think about how most of his followers won't believe that he ISN'T satoshi despite the ruling.

if he lose, it means he is satoshi and has to pay kleiman half of the satoshi coins
if he wins, he will dump them all as he warned he would in 2020
he has two trusts, one with 800k - 1.1 million that is in dispute
another trust was set up in 2014 that has an unknown amount in which is unrelated
so prepare yourself for disappointment at either outcome if you hold btc

Imagine still believing in that stale old bullshit. Come up with something fresh already.

Ira will get 0 BTC and rest doesnt metter in this case. For judge and Ira he is SN.

HAHAHAHAHAHA BSV KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA SWALLOW AUSSIE DICK BSV KEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: DBaBd_LW0AAl0Cu.jpg (640x427, 61K)

top kek

such a hideous looking fuck

What does this have to do with BSV price?

Ultimate COPE from the ultimate tard of the street shitters.
Pure Ultimatness

Tulip Trust II with $3 billion BTC aching to be dumped. The JUSTening is coming.

already priced in fren. price has been going up today lol

Also BTC will be renamed in the next few months once this unpleasantness is dealt with.

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 31K)

BSV fags on suicide watch, all day every day

the delusion is so deeply ingrained in these faggots it's almost religious at this point. they might as well call him Jesus as they pointlessly await satoj's second coming. may vishnu bless their souls.

Attached: 1562648490330.png (550x400, 82K)

LOLLL
bsv fags BTFO

geeshh these faggots really pissed me off with their cheap shilling posts

Bitcoin Sentenced Version coming soon

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.261.1.pdf
read this, pretty hilarious

Craig caught forging documents once again.

Attached: 1564262260965.jpg (1157x772, 142K)

Attached: FE3F1F4C-235A-47AE-BA59-B6AA3FDF72DC.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

this is unironically bullish for BSV

his own niece says he will lose the court case lmao

Attached: 2019-08-16_1333[1].png (600x123, 16K)

But what he lose?? That he must give 500k Btc to Ira???

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.265.0.pdf

That's also pretty funny to read.

He hasn't lost shit, user. Greg's drones are so desperate they'll feed on anything they think is bad news for Craig. This really is bullish news for him though, so their celebrating is quite delicious

>vocaroo.com/i/s18x5AZYlF9e
notorious anti semite Jordan Peterson has recently confirmed that Craig Wright is satoshi Nakamoto... only to spiral into a racist rant shortly after. these are the toxic people you are dealing with hereGTFO with this racist BSV shit

what language is that twitter in?
indian? lol

Yes it's Indian. It's been a well known fact for sometime now that most of the anti bsv drone squads are actually of pajeet blood. They know they are a shit people, which is why one of their greatest weapons is calling bsv shills pajeets. It's actually quite fascinating.

if he loses he has to pay money that he doesn't have to ira, because he lied about being satoj
if he wins, he pays nothing and dumps nothing because all BTC he had bought on my gox is gone
he has no trusts and I believe he has no idea how a trust works or even where to open up one
nothing will happen in 2020 and you will move the goalposts again

Kleiman's case has been brought on the basis that Creg is Satoshi. Neither party has disputed, or sought to dispute this fact.
Win or lose Creg will likely have a judgment which will mean BTC is kill.

0% chance this happens. Craig will likely serve time for perjury.

Nope not even remotely possible. Are you even following this case? Or are you playing dumb?

You're conflating the issues, but regardless Creg must = Satoj if the court is to conclude he embezzled hundreds of thousands of bitcoins.
Every outcome is extremely bullish for BSV.

Good, because youl be hodling those bags until the end of time lmfao

I don't know about serving time but he has produced countless forged documents and contradicted himself many times and the court has made him aware of that.

>Every outcome is extremely bullish for BSV
poor deluded cuck things will be rough for you

Counter argument rather than ad hominem fag boy.

You don't know anything period, friend. Which is why you'll eat up anything spoon-fed to you by the powers that be. Those documents weren't forged by Craig, and this judge doesn't understand the difference between a member and a shareholder in a company.

But you'll learn, friend

i think it's more likely this guy gets in trouble than craig

Attached: lies.png (1032x860, 57K)

hes absolutely right though

Attached: 77655aca2d61b49dacf98d5a3cd94128202df47b5cf0f7bccf2be4c4f574ff7b[1].jpg (500x523, 81K)

i'm just saying if your perception is so distorted as to see everything as bullish for sv you are gonna get rekt so hard hat you will be too weak to suicide.

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.265.0.pdf read this you fucking retard

Well I suppose we'll just have to see in 10 days. But I'm going to predict that it will be a very STIFF day

Imagine being this retarded

dude his own niece is saying he will lose the court case

in this court case, the satoshi identity is mute, correct.
>Win or lose Creg will likely have a judgment which will mean BTC is kill.
are you smoking crack?
>craig wins
ira has to pay for his legal fees
>ira wins
craig has to pay kleiman an amount of money which he doesn't have (maybe Calvin has, but he sure as fuck ain't paying it)

BTC is unaffected by this whole ordeal
why is it so hard for you idiots to understand that there is no fucking trust
Craig has never been in possession of satoshi's coins
Craig had a mt gox account where he bought bitcoin, that's it, he never mined bitcoin either

you just contradicted yourself lmao
>but regardless Creg must = Satoj if the court is to conclude he embezzled hundreds of thousands of bitcoins
>Kleiman's case has been brought on the basis that Creg is Satoshi. Neither party has disputed, or sought to dispute this
the court has not conclued absolute jack shit, LOL
Craig is the one who SAID he had those bitcoins, the court has never sought to dispute this because this is a lie from Craig himself
that's the beauty of this court case, Craig can't just come out and say he was lying, because then his whole satoshi LARP and BSV swindle goes out the door

the question right now is this:
Which one will Craig give in to
>admit he was lying about being satoshi, destroying his LARP
>pay up Ira millions of dollars

I know which one is more likely

yup this is a good tldr of the situation

he will say he already paid it and they can't prove he didn't kek

here, i made you a picture
trust 1 went into trust 2 (locked) waiting for failsafe and final key fragment
trust 3 is independent from the whole ordeal, if he has to pay kleiman that bag is going on the market with a big ass short
i hope your butt is ready bitch

Attached: tuliptrust.png (2706x902, 736K)

>this judge doesn't understand the difference between a member and a shareholder in a company.
You're so smart user, much smarter than the judge! Maybe you should apply to be one? I'm sure they'd give you a day off from the call center to do it

He will admit in court that he isn't Satoshi but then will say he was forced to because the court was unfair.
But really he is Satoshi and won't give a hard proof because, whatever, buy BSV!

did he really present a bit message in court before the program was ever fucking published?

Obviously someone planted fake evidence in his defense! Or maybe he is such a lazy scammer that he can't forge documents properly, what a moron.

>I made you a picture
I can print a bunch of fake documents too
doesn't prove shit
2020 will come and nothing will happen again, because your cuckhold Craig has nothing
you will then think of something else to cry about and blame it on.
nChain, Calvin, Craig... all powerless little manlet bitches who are outmatched by cryptography
SHA-2 has your boys seething and eating shit

>must delay to EOY

What did she mean by this?