Linkies get in here

someone with massive balls just asked sergey what we all want to know
old.reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/cr2dcn/an_honest_question_for_sergey_nazarov/?

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
old.reddit.com/r/Chainlink/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT WAS IT

>[removed]

G O
B A C K

Why did you delete your own post OP?

why is he dumping 700k everyday
pussy mods nuked it lol

The mods removed it, hence it shows [removed] instead of [deketed]
And it wasnt even my post, I saw it right before it got removed
Luckily for yall, I have the window open still
Heres the censored post:
Hello Sergey. First of all I want to let you know that I'm a longtime investor and believer of this world changing project.

However there's something that doesn't "add up" or, at least, something that deserves an explanation.

Why is the developer wallet sending 700,000 link tokens to binance every 3/4 days?

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

Why is so much money needed? Is the team really getting that big?

Thanks.

Then why did you post a post that just said "[removed]" then OP?

We all know why he's selling 700k, because Oracle wants to buy big batches of Link for their nodes? Why make this thread and pretend like mods deleted it?

Need more proofs

Attached: 22881549-0152-40E9-9C99-D2C361CCA827.jpg (206x245, 18K)

If I did that it would show up on the frontpage or New because it was posted 22 minutes ago
Look: old.reddit.com/r/Chainlink/
Not there
Removed by the mods

>removed
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Why removed? BASIC question. .. WTF IS THE 700 AAAAAAA WHY HIDING MOTHER FUCKERS LIKE WE WONT KNOW THAT SOMEONE USE LINK? EVERYBODY WILL USE LINK, SO NDA ARE FUCKING STUPID YOU RETARDS... THIS IS FUNDEMENTALLY TRU

>Saw it in the 2 minutes between the post was made and its removal
>Hahahahaha yeah guys that wasn't me, I just happened to see that post
How are those XRP bags doing? You still accumulating?

Chainlink is fucking a scam.
>Fud
No Elmer fud, you’re just a fucking Retard in pathetic denial because you know this was your last get rich quick chance.
I can’t wait to laugh at you all when it never goes above $3

imagine asking this shit after they've already said they don't comment on token movements.
imagine being such a newfag you think you're entitled to "muh community updates" when you're just a shitcoin gambling teenager and you're not even running a node
fucking newfags i hope they all sell

>they don't comment on token movements.
wow so transparent
and i got into the ico thanks to the user that posted the contract address here in september 2017
i dont run a node but im not a newfag, newfag

come on op just stop

no linker here, he may or may not be selling or he may or may not be setting up wallets to run nodes for himself
but there is zero chance he is giving away or selling tokens in that stupid way, through a 3rd party to some other company in order to "hide" who is getting them

>thanks to the user that posted the contract address here in september 2017
Is it, at all possible, that that’s the reason they’re tight lipped? Because they are perfectly aware of the army of obsessed autists that stare at 1 minute charts and browse biz will catch any slip they might make?

>Why is so much money needed? Is the team really getting that big?
No, but Sergey is.

Imagine having to hide your 4th industrial revolution technology from literal autistic Jow Forums spaz. You faggots need a job to get you off fucking shitcoin conspiracy theories.

For you.

Its officially an exit scam.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 31932EC8-9583-414B-BEFC-86655B8E7AC5.jpg (771x247, 76K)

Biz sperged out about MOAB literally this morning, and they reacted