If I could give you one piece of advice for the future, it would be to buy (fresh) waterfront property...

If I could give you one piece of advice for the future, it would be to buy (fresh) waterfront property. Total collapse is coming, and access to clean drinking water is the key to your children and grandchildren surviving it.

That's it. Now pretend you didn't see this and continue being oblivious to the obvious.

Attached: lake.jpg (330x221, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/borpzoi/status/1151609737986957316?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How faggy and basement dwelling do you have to be to realize that it rains in most of the world and that you shouldn't waste your money on stupid shit like a house next to a water source that can be polluted in hours?

Oh no your pre-apocalyse document makes you the sole owner to this water source?

guess ill just die?

Listen to these tremendous faggots at your own risk.

It will be tokenized. I had a very big thread on this exact fact months ago. Fake water scarcity coming. Already happened in california once, will be initiated globally. Water will be tokenized though, along with many other commoditys. If your browsing here and own crypto you have already made it.

Attached: 62-Figure 1.jpg (430x397, 111K)

>Total collapse
>Buy fresh waterfront property
Do you even read the shit you write? In the event of total collapse do you think you will actually own ANY land? Any moron can come and drink up the lake water or whatever the fuck you think is going to happen. You want them to go away then you better have a quicker trigger finger because it's WHO KILLS WHO that will decide who has access to that, not who blows all their money now on dumb shit that would be absolutely useless in your fantasy scenario.

yeees yessss your tokens and papers will decide who rules after civilization falls!

lol this

>Total collapse is coming
twitter.com/borpzoi/status/1151609737986957316?s=19

global warming, ocean rising, OP's beachfront property turns into an aquarium. i'm sure ur kids will thank u

>Any moron can come and drink up the lake water
imagine literally being this stupid

I can't guarantee that your house will not be under water, but I can guarantee that you are maximizing your chances of survival, at least for now.

elaborate cheers

Its all part of the plan. Total control. The demiurge is real, we are smarter then god in a sense, he wants us to be dull and feral as the animals so we are trapped in this world. Every king throughout history has been convinced they derived their power from god, and in a sense they did. It still happens today, but the complexity of the situation has grown with our civilizations complexity. Thus things such as water crisis and alien life must be engineered to maintain power.

>be you, loser, spending his money on perfecting fantasy shelter
>be not you, chad, fucking

apocalypse

>chad and his girls find your comfy cabin
>kills you
>has offspring

Uhh, that is why you arm yourself to the teeth prior to collapse?? I thought this was obvious.

So arm yourself to the teeth and buy a small cheap property 5 miles from the good freshwater lake.
Then go and pay it a visit when shit hits the fan.
Also, everybody buying gold instead of bean cans, ammo, aspirin and antibiotics is retarded. Enjoy buying them with your gold later at 60000% markup.

This is good advice.

BUY GREENLAND, AND GET A -0.5% MORTGAGE ON IT

Attached: bald-eagle-9114-cropped.jpg (800x600, 26K)

Im gonna go near your house and take a shit in your water.

Consider the scenarios here. Either I'm right and you save your grandchildren's lives, or I'm wrong and you end up living near a lake.

Are you seriously going to take that risk?

See

>Total collapse is coming, and access to clean drinking water is the key
I have two drilled wells on my property, they go about 30m (100ft) deep.
Don't even have a water mains connection.
How good am I doing?

Terrible well water gives you implosive diarrhea

This is 30m/100ft deep we're talking though.

Someone who owns a gun owns that water source, not who owns the document.

Yeah because you seem to be imagining an overnight collapse like in a movie. We are living in collapse right now and our water infrastructure is still in the hands of white men.

This. You'll just get killed for it retard.

you don't want to drink lake water, it's full of parasites, animal urine etc. You want spring water.

And if everyone owns a gun?

Somebody watched ''The Big Short'' on Netflix

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (904x864, 84K)

When civilization has sufficiently collapsed for this, water won't be scarce anymore because all the industrial and intensive farming usage of it will have disappeared. The water wasted in Las Vegas alone would be enough for millions of people.

I need wifi too, to shitpost on biz

Exactly what I thought too

Should I bought a waterfront property in India?

This

buy guns instead. lots of guns.

what should i invest in?