Web3 Stream

>web3summit.com/stream/
Get in here boys. Chat is at sli.do with the code #W3S

Attached: untitled.jpg (400x400, 9K)

I for one hope to C U MEATER

My AV detects malware on the website user...

Attached: 1565204964549.png (720x720, 994K)

Sick beats from Dan

LINDSAY (((GOLDSTEIN))) IS TALKING

The HOES are here

WHY ARE THERE ROASTIES TALKING

>LINDSEY GOLDSTIEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558082189009.jpg (283x288, 53K)

WHERE THE DAN THE MAN

Attached: roasties.jpg (2553x1440, 471K)

WRONG STREAM YOU MORONS

>fundamentally

Attached: seccoscrubs.png (853x918, 558K)

It's like Sergey wrote that paper she was reading off of I mean jesus christ

>heavy valley girl accent
>"so... like... web three point-ooh is about like... decentralization... and like et cetera...."

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (1606x885, 111K)

When will they get naked thoe ?

dont even get fucking seats
the state

Put a woman in front of a man's ideas. The perfect combo

Are they drunk or something?

a peepee ?

fucking gumby on the left wtf are those legs

When ironic bomb threat?

Fucking roastiesummit

link going down 2.5, lmaoing @ this conference

Attached: 222222222222.png (1900x949, 119K)

Yikes

WHERE IS THE SERGEY STREAM I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS ARGANO CUNT OR WHATEVER

Faggots, if we gunna shitstorm, at least let's coordinate to do so. They can disable this shit with one click.

Dubs say when we start the shitstorm

holy fucking shit, is this faggot talking about replacing lawyers and lawsuits with smart contracts? god damn you fucking nerds have no idea what you're doing. Also where is Sergey. I want to see this fat fuck talk.

I just wanna grill for gods sake!

I already tried a link meme. All posts are reviewed by a mod before actually being posted

>PowerPoint problems detected
Even developers have problems

Why is there a hobo on the stage now?

Attached: this.jpg (1211x840, 56K)

What's his accent?

>Replacing lawyers and judges with smart contracts
>Please no goy
Please yes Moshe. No more slap on the wrist for Tyrone when he steals copper, no more closing two eyes when Levi scams his customer. Just a box and a machine that executes the punishment automatically.

New Zealand

South.african

aehm ahhmmm.. ahmmm.... thee.. ammm... ahemmmm

Kristofer Hivju needs help

WTF WAS THAT UMM UMM UMMMMM UMMMMMM UMMMM

spaghetti falling out of his pockets right now

>the ummmmmmmmmmm the um the, it like, ummmm (long pause ) ummmmmm ( imagines them naked ) so yeah scuttlebutt, boring um speech umm continues
YIKES

Attached: justed.gif (480x480, 2.03M)

so this shit fake schedule of "chainlink" from rory was fake after all

Don't worry... he's got a stinkpad

Guys there is no chainlink stream but it is rumored that after each day they will release videos of each section of the event. They will probably be breaking big news and don't want the market to start shooting up immediately.

Rory is the ultimate cuck

> Zombie apocalypse

Attached: 1563775119831.png (639x1021, 427K)

There is a chance that the mod is getting paid for moderating? Omg I didn't thought that was possible

He's high asf

This presentation makes me want to use scuttlebutt and hire this man to audit my program. Maybe even buy his TA courses.

How is Sergey going to compete with this?

Attached: reel dev.png (787x1190, 1.02M)

These nerds are so fucking awkward

Lmao it's like this faggot has never heard of mandatory minimum sentences.

Oh shit this awkward ending... Poor crypto hobo

Attached: 1530178018769.jpg (400x400, 25K)

AHHHHH EHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH GREEN ?

What a fuckin shit show. Goddam it. This looks bad

Dude needs a drink, bad.

Stuttering autist
The face of crypto

Not a Chad in sight. Sergey needs to save the day

>nerds are so fucking awkward
Who would have thought it? Not you, clearly.

wow. if you guys ever socialized you would recognize these people as shady /deviant/ criminal like.

some look like drug dealers /knife fighters and junkies

>meanwhile 700,000 are being dumped weekly

Wow....nothing shady going on here.

Attached: imajfhghges.png (225x225, 10K)

Why they made this Ukranian speaks

literally this. these fucks make Craig Grant/Trevon James look downright trustworthy.

Who is this stuttering idiot

This is okay if it is the first time and the accused is a minor, but if it has been Tyrons 10th charge and 9 judges dismissed those cases or Levi having scammed already through multiple other businesses, and both will get away again, it is just nepotism by a bunch of public employed assholes from one epistemic community who try to keep their business model going. No humans in that space means no rationality to be corrupt or rely on nepotism. A machine doing and executing the sentences is perfect and it will save billions in taxes, and on top of it, it will destroy hundreds of year old corrupt nepotistic circles in one strike, of which many are jews.

Totally agree. This could be so much better. In order to be taken seriously you need to present yourself in a serious, knowledgeable way. These first two speakers are embarrassing. He was right to compare it to the dot com boom, however, I'm glad my money is with Sergey. Imagine having money with these companies, lol. Wholly shit

The conference revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 3%. Once it breaks through the $2 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $1.0 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Sergeis will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.50, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded LINKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you LINKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an LINKie.

We know ah ah ah ah ah sorry we dont ah ah ah ah ah sorry features ah ah ah ah

what the actual fuck?

Attached: Capture.png (1319x897, 967K)

99% of this board never left the basement in 10 years. of course they dont recognize types of people

surely you can see the danger behind enforcing the letter of the law vs the spirit of the law.

no idea, but i wouldn't invest a dime into the stuttering mess he's jabbering about.

I don't understand shit of what he's talking about

Sergey not even speaking until weds, kek.

he's talking about GRIN. the mimblewimble meme coin people thought was a bitcoin killer

>LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

HJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS THE BEST PART

LOL. saved this

That panic water sip

Attached: 1557114167190.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>My AV detects malware on the website user...
>.t brainlet

This is not the *sips* I was expecting.

When does someone from chainlink take the stage?

aaaaaah aaaaahhh

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The spirit of the law
Religion like nepotistic interpretations of written norms erodes those norms. Blame the judges the lawyers and their very human like tribalism for it having failed. They tried to use their positions to make politics at the cost of somebody else paying the bill. Be happy that they will be replaced with trustless machines and not burned at the stake.

>LOL. saved this
Imagine. Just imagine for a second. BEING THIS FUCKING NEW, FLAUNTING IT FOR ALL TO SEE WITH YOUR ASS IN THE AIR BEGGING TO BE FUCKED. READ CAREFULLY YOU REDDIT SPAZ: THAT IS AN ANCIENT ARK PASTA. NOW LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.

this stuttering ruskie is wearing sandals

kek

but this speaker is borderline non-verbal i'd say

Attached: ASD.png (914x628, 258K)

This is the most entertaining conference yet . If this doesn't end with Sergey shooting plaid shirts into the crowd with a shirt cannon I'll be disappointed.

Attached: picture that represents my feelings.jpg (409x562, 37K)

blockchain dentist simulator

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddecentralized

Holy shit this hurts to watch

Wtf is up with this guy

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-decentralized project

SIP
someone get him out of the LOOP

gonna add thousands of "ah ah ah ah ah" to GRIN github. lol jesus he's fucking seizing up there now

AAAAHHAHAHA HAHA AH AH AHHAAHHH AHAHH AH

Attached: Brainlet wojak.jpg (509x685, 16K)

DON'T GIVE UP, YOU CAN DO IT!!

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b

Had to stop the stream, couldn't stand this any longer. Someone stronger than me post when the next speaker's up please.

I made a new GRIN logo!

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x500, 32K)

holy checked and keked
this is just sad at this point, feelsbadman

Checked for zschekia

Oh geez.

Expecting that cartoon cane to yank him off stage.

Attached: 1456876987153.jpg (1536x2048, 493K)

zats all

It's over.

Attached: 1536214409413.jpg (2048x1536, 652K)