Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: TellMeUrName.png (1404x1301, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/19/lobbying-group-powerful-ceos-is-rethinking-how-it-defines-corporations-purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=LpNHsqdF1xk
mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome
mp3.macrovoices.com/mvmp3player.php?mp3=http://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/www.macrovoices.com/podcasts/MVAllStars-2019-08-19-Episode47-LukeGromen.mp3
apnews.com/3d77bbfda266497699554a754c124735
youtube.com/watch?v=ssSG5kwSSG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BABA
VIAB
AAPL

These will get you to financial freedom, if you don't listen you are asking to lose money and to have a poor future

My name is AMDCHAD, and I love each and every one of you.

Attached: 1557777817243.jpg (892x910, 64K)

I trust you user, I trust you. I bought Northern Dynasty Minerals and Dry ships stock when you told me to and I made a shit ton from the 35% pump today and the pump from a few weeks ago.

Attached: images (3).jpg (216x234, 14K)

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-175246.jpg (1080x2340, 345K)

Eventually my top 3 will be these:

T-Babies
VTI
QYLD

T-Babies is currently sitting on 196 shares. The other two I need to work on.

Be honest, where did you buy? Or did you buy today and are now shilling your portfolio in hope (for some reason) that it will pump?

Hey, I got out of IDSA for a $1K profit today. Down about $1.5K on NAK. Also flipped some TEVA for thirty one dollars :^)

Attached: IMG_2432.png (640x1136, 827K)

todays return pic related

i can tell you aren't keeping up with financial news, if you did you would understand why im saying aapl, baba, and viab

Attached: 31231.png (289x290, 11K)

BABA and AAPL have recovered from their tariffman dip. I missed the boat for making profit from the dip. Are they still worth it?

I understand Trump is ready for a trade deal and the new iPhone drops this year.

very jealous of the balance and elegance of that portfolio
very tasteful, nice feng shui top to bottom

noob here
if a AAPL share is $200 it means you have 1000 dolars in apple shares?

so now you have 1000+18 = $1018 ?

That is the implication, yes.

I see :)

>6 shares of VIAB
Wow. I'm in this deeper than the user shilling it.
>financial news
apparently, everyone hates the deal and the shareholders are pissed.

(Still got a bit of time before the EX-date though, I may want to grab some more)

>Group of top CEOs says maximizing shareholder profits no longer can be the primary goal of corporations

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/19/lobbying-group-powerful-ceos-is-rethinking-how-it-defines-corporations-purpose

lol wut

Enjoy missing out.

18 bucks isn't that much anyway. You could lose all of it by tomorrow or get -20 or -50.

I want to go into dividend stocks and made a list of 9 dividend focused etfs. Thinking about looking into one more to make it a nice 10.
Do you think thats a good idea?

It is pretty stupid because it forces companies to act in ways that are bad for society. They should be held to their handbook or something. Loads of faggots want ro invest in companies that want to help the environment, obviously not best for shareholders.

If the nbrv approval was priced in and this doesn't even break 3 tomorrow I'm going to actually kill myself

Attached: crunch.jpg (1066x1062, 94K)

Why pay the shareholders when they could be paying themselves?

This is what happens when the market wins. SAD.

Investor suicides are already priced in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 12.41.43 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I'm already in Apple and BABA long term. I'm pretty sure most people here bought BABA in 2016 when it got hyped up as fuck. But VIAB? I don't see any reasons for it, the only guy that is happy about the CBS stuff is Cramer and he pretends to be happy about it because his charity owns a part of VIAB or whatever.
You have my word that I will buy it if it comes down to 18-19 though

It might as well be. Imagine being a new investor, setting a nice stop loss at 1.80 just in case, then getting absolutely ass raped by that stop loss raid today from some big whale. Insane

The thing with VIA (A or B) is that once this closes you'd get 0.65% of CBS shares for each VIA you own.

So ex: 6 VIA = 3.9 CBS

fuck reluctant kneepad girl
youtube.com/watch?v=LpNHsqdF1xk

CBS merger

He just said, no one's happy about the CBS merger. The payoff investors were counting on still hasn't happened.

Oh hey, this is that manga I'm supposed to check out. That AMV seems pretty spoilery.

AMRN - Will deliver into my hands a nice bag of Green cash. 412 x 50 per (very low ball estimate) = $20,600.00. By comparison I make shit now a year, 27k.

But fuck it, I've got a net worth of $42,600.00 and no credit card debt so go me.

2k to invest. Robinhood worth using or is there better phone app?

Thinking luckin coffee or pg&e.

no no the anime is different from the manga which only ended 2 weeks ago. I rank it officially #2 Manga of all time

what's number 1?

Attached: sunny5.jpg (425x425, 49K)

That is not a good idea
be careful ! remember, five (5) ETFs is the magic number

mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome

Attached: cutePout.png (1015x1223, 1.23M)

He's still drawing it
:3

mp3.macrovoices.com/mvmp3player.php?mp3=http://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/www.macrovoices.com/podcasts/MVAllStars-2019-08-19-Episode47-LukeGromen.mp3

Everyone should listen to this podcast. SHIT. IS. HAPPENING.

hands down Fruits Basket.

Attached: cxi.png (368x424, 205K)

Who's buying DF? Beringause bought 100K shares last Friday.

Attached: 20190819_154758.png (886x886, 671K)

you that mp3 is 30 minutes long
what is the best 2 minute section

me
DF at these prices is free money
enjoy the pump and don't get dumped on

Attached: DF3.png (1394x1031, 995K)

Whaaaaaaat
Says who?
There's no such thing as magic numbers, that's heretical pagan wizardry. Which ETF's?

What're your picks so far?
I regret not buying more SCHD on the dip...
I want to lower my basis in SCHG, but I want to shift towards dividends and Mega-cap stonks.

>1 post by this ID
I ain't clicking that shit, probably about some cryptoscam.

>a manga for little girls
An ex tried to get me into that, but it just seemed so... gay. Maybe if I'd have gotten past the exposition, but I don't know.

Oh, should have known! I consider ratsuchan closer to classic literature desu, it has a nearer lineage to Milton, Blake, or Joyce than a comic book.

Attached: ratsuchan blake.png (1325x512, 1.87M)

very epic comparison...

Why dean foods? Stocks going down in a bad segment. It’s not going to pump much past $1

>economic recession is fake news!
>[stimulus and QE planning intensifies]

Attached: 1545436121045.jpg (597x498, 34K)

You cant force me! I will buy 10!

I will post it when I get home.

People are buying into us notes because of yield and drive up the $. That's bad for his china issue.

>Stimulus and QE is bad for the stock market

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 4.14.01 PM.png (551x475, 221K)

>recession is good for the stock market
Retard
>distortions from massive government intervention is good for the stock market
Also retarded

You must be THIS thirsty

Only 2% of economists expect a recession before the end of this year.

Attached: >>(You).png (526x518, 445K)

> I want a recession NOW ! NOW !
> n-no fair...
> They're CHEATING !!

you got snibbed on because you though you could outsmart the crab

Attached: 031019+crab.png (936x648, 594K)

I dunno, DF is basically heading down the shat hole at a high rate of speed. The only good thing is that you get a 0.03 x 4 Divvy for under $1. But if they keep on heading down how long will that Divvy (puny as it is) remain? Not very long I'd guess.

The other silver lining is a buyout but one look at the balance sheet would spook a lot of suitors. The Brand has value but who would want it (and the debt) that comes with it.

What you guys think, will vanilla wow bring the actijew stock prices up a notable %?

Attached: Arthard.jpg (960x540, 118K)

Why so much T

So what is the verdict on the next recession?
I'm hoping a couple of years so I can accumulate capital and learn more.

QRD on VIAB?

The Fat Divvy. The company is healthy, the stock is flying, Profits is pouring in like mad. All in all He will be there in 30 years or more nice and strong as ever

Some one convince that this isnt the next Enron so I dont sell all my shares

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Are you sure it'll last all 30 years?

Anyone hear the TRNX conference call? lol...

Attached: im CEO btw...png (894x1146, 1.91M)

>apnews.com/3d77bbfda266497699554a754c124735

There's no "verdict," I'm not even sure how good economists are at predicting this stuff.

>A strong majority, 74%, of U.S. business economists appear sufficiently concerned about the risks of some of President Donald Trump’s economic policies that they expect a recession in the U.S. by the end of 2021.

>Thirty-four percent of the economists surveyed said they believe a slowing economy will tip into recession in 2021.
>An additional 38% of those polled predicted that recession will occur next year
>In February, 77% of the economists expected a recession either this year, next year or in 2021.
(Interesting that it's 3% less predicting a recession than predicted it 6 months ago)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 4.18.53 PM.png (1159x1080, 1.27M)

T - Yield 5.94 - 6%
VTI - Yield - 1.81%
QYLD - 11.80%

Typical bank - 0.25 - 1%

There is no official /smg/ stance. we have many different posters with all kinds of ideas

you have all the ZH doomers who have been calling for Armageddon since 2013
you have perma-bulls that think the stock market will pump forever

the truth is not the bear or the bull. the truth is the crab
there are serious structural issues with the economy right now: corporate debt, not much room for growth, demographic issues, consumer debt including student loans will slow down consumer spending. International economies entering a very challenging part of the cycle
at the same time, the fed and other market actors have new tools that were used in 2009 that they are ready to use again to keep the markets up so that all the boomers can retire

basically, don't count on a nice steady 10% annualized return over the next decade. It could happen, but from where we are it is extremely unlikely, even if the fed inflates asset prices
things will get rough but they won't completely fall apart. The economy isn't as fucked as it was before 2008, the demographic and consumer balance sheets have real issues but not enough that all the dominoes collapse at once.

basically the boomers have really fucked things up for the rest of us, but we just have to try and play it smart and soldier on. If we can keep things afloat until they start dying, then all we have to deal with are all the progressives and queers

Accumulate capital and learn more, as you said. Look for stable sources of yield. Buy strong revenue streams and don't get snibbed

Attached: SomeRiskImplied.png (274x142, 4K)

>He didn't sell his GE shares

Why wouldn't it? People are still gonna need Cell phones and entertainment right.

Literally the whole thing. Luke is a fucking beast
It's the MacroVoices podcast. Again, Luke Gromen is based as fuck

No. What's the lol?

I want to play a video game. Are there any good video games?

>(Interesting that it's 3% less predicting a recession than predicted it 6 months ago)

Could just be sampling variation

Have you played "Protect Your Gold From Barack Obama"?

How about Fire Emblem?

The thought occurred to me, but I'm not interested enough to look into the methodology of the study, when I don't even know if economists are any good at predicting recessions.

Any news on the moon mission?

Attached: frenul.png (693x598, 201K)

Ratsu should I write calls on BAC

Is an intern about to get fired?

Attached: 40614E2A-3DD1-4D99-803C-A434508C0E84.jpg (1125x1591, 1.08M)

Ace Combat 4,5,0 and 7.

Attached: 1503455457288.jpg (960x960, 85K)

And that doesn't guarantee a corporation survives.

no no wait for Bac 29/30 again before that

Im not gay and just think how many non-gays like ouran highschool host club, its like that but way better you just have to pay attention

rollercoaster tycoon

winner

If something does happen, oh well. I'll still have VTI and QYLD,etc. But when there's only 3 Cell networks I think the odds of survival is pretty good.

VZ
T
T-mobile/Sprint

This is it.

I didn't imply that you were, that's just the vibe I got from the older anime adaptation of the manga.

Felt like... young woman meets a bunch of mysterious handsome men and her life is never the same, and such.

Attached: leredditrat.png (733x437, 38K)

Fair enough. I'll just continue with small caps.

what is a good price to buy amd at

Just like DIS. It'll always be there. The only competition is Comcast (Universal). Kiddies want DIS. Parents want DIS (as distraction for the Kiddies). Adults/Kiddies want Comcast for the same reasons, Also cause DIS/Comcast offer an escape for adults from the daily shit that goes on each fucking day

I have $424 worth of AT&T shares, and my dividends are $6. Which I calculate to be like .014%. Am I retarded or why is 6% divvy not actually 6%?

Who ever creates a working fully function Holodeck as seen in ST TNG will be rich as fuck.

Put what passes for this current "V.R" shit to shame. Imagine it. Step into a room and have it programed to simulate whatever and have it look/feel/act real. Simulate people in the same way complete with actual personally simulation. Imagine the Profit!

Imagine the possibilities.

Uh I think your math is wrong. A single T share pays out $2.04 a year.

based reddit comment coming through

>When I went back to school In the late 90s to get my MBA, this is the very first thing the instructor wrote on the board at the beginning of my very first class:

>‘The purpose of business is to increase shareholder value.’

>I learned two things in that moment, 1) the foundation of American business is greed, 2) I should have packed up my things and walked out, saving myself $100K in defaulted student loans for a degree I never used.

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 10K)

Operative word: Quarterly

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 5.44.49 PM.png (1190x604, 115K)

jfc he did that himself

Attached: animu laughing nichijou elevator.gif (300x170, 762K)

So I know some of you trade drunk, or on Adderall (Lesser Meth), but what about Kratom?

Hello my beautiful friends :)

Attached: Greg-Mannarino-7.7.19.png (703x545, 577K)

post the one with the masonic skirt

Ive held off on buying ge stock. I dont want to be left holding them bags once the music stops and those who dont find a seat lose out.

right on
Ace Combat is one of the official video games of /smg/

youtube.com/watch?v=ssSG5kwSSG4

Attached: 1539321981443.jpg (1920x1024, 208K)

I use kratom every couple weeks, I used to trade on it just from using it every day. After a week of taking it I don't feel anything and I can kind of feel addiction creeping in. I like to space it out and take big doses so I really get that opioid fuzz + shaky nausea. Don't think it's really useful for trading at all.

Norn9

grow psychedelic mushrooms and then trade those for BTC
you should be taking noopept + a choline + adrafinil to boost the mind and spirit, and also a heroic dose of steroids so that you can be superhuman strong and show off for the lads
after that, just buy index funds and read manga with cute girls

Attached: 1565740632588.jpg (720x469, 108K)

>grow psychedelic mushrooms
I wish they'd just make that legal already. I tried to grow them once but I got too spooked and threw it away.

Part of me wants to go to colorado for some. Maybe like once a year.

Attached: mahalo.jpg (220x276, 18K)

you can buy the spores legally online from Canada. cheap.
It's a victimless crime, barely a crime at all, more of a grey area. if you just grow them for your own personal use no one is going to mess with you
don't actually sell them to anyone or let anyone know that you have them
and you can grow other mushrooms too if you really need a cover up. it's an interesting hobby, very cheap, and the fungus does all the work for you

a little psychedelia is extremely healthy every year or so, one of the best things you can do for yourself. I prefer lucy 2bh, but it doesn't grow in the ground.
half of wall street and silly valley are already microdosing. and there's a reason for that.

everyone else is going hard to be superhuman, it's just the way the world is these days. if you aren't enhancing your natural health and talents to the max, you're just handicapping yourself

Attached: fa.png (750x730, 67K)

It's still going to get you on a list of some sort, and you never know when they might want to crack down.