You fucking faggots ruined my life. I used my Fall 2019 Student loans to buy Chainlink at $4...

You fucking faggots ruined my life. I used my Fall 2019 Student loans to buy Chainlink at $4.50 and now the amount I put in from the loan which was $20,000 is worth $8,900.

Im going to be paying interest on the original and have until December to recover the full amount.

Attached: download (2).jpg (222x228, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buy high, sell low

What kind of retard buys high and sells low? Why the hell did you bother buying after it pumped that hard? Why take dumb risks like that? This has to be a larp.

"Buy high, sell low" is this board's motto

If you listened to us then you are in profit. How much did you buy at

i wish it was a larp. I had bitcoin but saw chainlink was pumping like crazy and because of you guys posting it everyday I thought it was going to go to $10 like you all said.

Wtf do I do? I feel like Im going to throw up if it goes below $2. My parents dont know and I only make $800 a month as a part time TA

Buy with a loan and get rekt. HAHAHAHAHAHA
maybe if you used your student loan on an education first might not have been this retarded.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

holy hell you're retarded

Attached: ECyE-E-WsAEiL_y.jpg (2048x1082, 160K)

I have over $25,000 invested in LINK and I'm completely in profit. Feels good man.

Sell now and buy BRAP for easy x2

Its dropping to 1.50 before November

how do you know? its already dropped 60%. should i just sell this shit now?

i fucking hate you guys. $10 my ass, I legit havent slept in 5 days thanks to biz

Considering the debt, I would unironically sell now if I were you

Link is Bitconnect 2.0. Newfags, years from now, will speak of this scam in hushed tones.

You. Are. Dumb.

1.5 is looking like the "return to normal" level. It might take off and moon after that, but it'd take years and a lot of work from SirGay

$8.9k into BRAP would set off a fomo wave that he could immediately sell to for massive profit.

imagine this guy feels when it hits 0.5 again

Attached: 1529155174905.jpg (900x1200, 345K)

I traded link for btc at $2.18. With a loss at about 30%. Luckily i bought btc at 5k and sold at 12k so still in profit. Maybe i should just exit crypto right now so i dont lose money

You bought an unregistered security with student loan debt that can't be dissovled by bankruptcy.
You are running the risk of the servicer collecting the entire balance of the loan if they find out you bought LINK.
Good luck bb

fuck you guys. For real? Wtf do I do I cant afford to pay $20k upfront.

God damnit Im thinking of booking a red eye out of the country tomorrow and never returning to the USA. Im absolutely fucked arent I

Hodl you fucking retard. It's going back in alt season

Come to Bahrain let's be frens

Attached: 51-516977_view-frens-pepe-fren.jpg (920x474, 132K)

really your only option is to wait few years

You didn't know you aren't supposed to gamble other people's money?

Wow I guess everyone fell for the bait huh

WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH

Why the fuck are you using your student loan money to buy crypto. Crypto is the most volatile market out there.

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

>she fell for the LINK meme
lmao get fukt boomer

Dump It

Attached: bogdanoff-twins-crypto-meme.png (700x505, 339K)

Considering how dumb you must be to end up in this situation in the first place, you probably wouldn’t make it very far anyway.

OP faggot please watch this is so you!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

Hope you end up homeless sucking pajeet and nigger cock for scraps of naan and watermelon rinds you plebian little faggot hahahaha

GET FUCKED RETARD

Attached: 1528918362219.jpg (252x240, 7K)

if this isn't a larp, you don goofed buddy

never gamble what you can't afford to lose

What are the fu king chances you would buy right at 4.50??? This sounds like complete larp, I think you blew the money on desserts and video games and being lazy working 15 hrs a week. Welp, time to get a big boy job or two. If not larp your best chance is to hodl until it goes back. Should touch at least once before december

that's not shit. The payments on a 20k loan are what, like $300 a month? Apply for deferment. Get a warehouse or service industry job and work your way up to manager (should take 12 months max if you aren't fucking retarded). They make 25-45k, and its your best option if you are not considering going back to school

in the meantime the clock is ticking down if your expenses are > your income so there should be a flame under your ass. Keep the money in the bank (I would suggest stocks but you're fucking retarded so no) and get a second job

minimum wage is a scam, never work for less than $10-12 an hour. Amazon starts at $15 and I know uneducated security guards making $19 an hour during the holiday season

take it up the ass for money