Is it embarrassing to pawn your things for money...

Is it embarrassing to pawn your things for money? I’m currently broke as fuck and I have no choice but to pawn some of my tools just to eat until friday. I also feel like killing myself because I have never stooped down this low. Has any other user been there before?

Attached: 386647AB-416E-49AF-AFEA-E08EA8364833.jpg (720x663, 66K)

No, nigga. You gotta do what you gotta do.

>just to eat
If youre that poor just sign up for a food bank lmao food is free

Exactly there are a shit ton of non-profits where all you need to do is show ID and get free food for 1-2 weeks. I've done it before

Depends on what you're pawning. If it's something you plan on getting back don't pawn it. My dad pawned off rifles that hid dad gave him because he needed to pay bills before meanwhile he bought the latest model brand new cameras a year later. He couldn't get the rifles back because he didn't have enough money later down the road.

We still ate at the foodbank anyway

No. But if you do use a pawn make sure it's for items you will never want or need again.

Sell that shit on offerup or the hundreds of other apps/websites

What are the chances that I’m going to just happen to find a food bank that gives away food tomorrow specifically. Don’t they have set days they give out food?

If you’re young or healthy or able to get off ur ass then get off ur ass and go work you fucking faggot

Foodbank isnt bad though. I actually like it. Free food for a week or two

The foodbank in our town was shit because it had an incredibly small population but it really wasn't that bad. The food mostly just had that obscure mom and pop grocery store almost expired taste to it

have you tried calling a food bank to ask these questions?

starve for a couple of days
it's unironically good for you

you won't fucking starve in one day, I have gone 3 days without eating just to see what it was like.

Foodbanks are pretty cool and they don't check if you are poor or anything, I work in banking and know several ((executives)) who have told me theirs wives go to food banks twice a month to get free food for their kids.

You will be fine without food for a day or two. Until you can get food from food bank

Nigga i have gone like 6 days without eating. But I wasn't moving that much either. Just got up to drink water. By day 5 you start seeing shit. You don't even feel hungry anymore. When I finally did eat I shat it out 10 min later

Yep foodbanks dont check if you are poor. Some require a utility bill and ID to prove that you are from the area
Google Christian food banks.

Welp that’s out the question for me, I have an out of state ID.

Get a new one or show utility bill to prove you are a resident

You are posting this because you want people to reassure you that it's okay, but because you are asking you should at least acknowledge that this is not where you want to be and be willing to take action to not be here again.

For starters be honest with yourself and measure what caused you to be here in the first place so that you are not here again. If there is a lack of hustle, loss of money due to bad drug/drink/gambling habits, or general stagnation that you caused or could have avoided be honest about it and figure out why you let it happen in the first place, then correct it.

Why do you LARP being poor. Is this fun for you? Do you think it makes you cool? Well it doesn't, you're not being cute, you're not being funny.