On a scale of 1 to Free Willie, how sad are you link marines?

On a scale of 1 to Free Willie, how sad are you link marines?

Attached: slideslive_sergey-nazarov_decentralized-oracles-reliably-triggering-smart-contracts-using-decentrali (1000x562, 81K)

Stoked, I haven’t read anything, or sold anything.

Still comfy, still up 100%

Attached: 1562923675986.jpg (1312x1312, 396K)

I wonder how many linkers cried today, literally bawling their eyes out

please let me get 700

dunno man
bit bummed out, but there
last i didn't hold REN!

I've seen it on the news, Chainlink is that one pump and dump scam the news has been talking about.

they're satanists who enjoy leeching off the bad energy

still up 6x my initial
still comfy, though obviously not as comfy as when my stack was worth 70k a few months ago

>cope

Attached: C7E4871C-92DA-4251-979F-0AD90B388E53.jpg (739x383, 74K)

Attached: 1568392013450.png (945x745, 474K)

Sad about what?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-202631_Blockfolio.jpg (1439x2091, 347K)

There are 51 threads about Chainlink in the catalog right now. 51...

DIAF.

That's a huge buy signal if so

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/. Basically, the ceo of Chainlink (Sergey), a known Russian scammer paid Nigerians and Indians to shill it as the next big thing © . The erc-scam pumped from 0,11$ to 4$ this summer (actually the best performing crypto of the year) until Sergey and his associates were ready to dump. They've dumped millions of coins to the top and it shows no sign of stopping anytime soon. Meanwhile Sergey posts pictures of himself on his instagram in Bali, Dubai, Panama, etc and 4channers meme themselves into ''hodling'' whilest Sergey dumps to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.

This is the most sophisticated scam of all times in crypto. Sergey raised 32 millions during the ICO and used this money to pay legit businessmen and academics to shill it. John Wolpert, Ari Juels, Klaus Schwab, Tom Gonser, Evan Cheng. He corrupted all of them.

Oh and if you visit Chainlink's website you will see logos of Swift, Google and others saying they work with Chainlink. This is because Chainlink slightly photoshoped the logos to be able to tell victims that they are working with them without getting sued.

Based

Attached: 355173F8-B9AE-4945-A642-4512D6706405.png (2518x1024, 349K)

That image

LINK? Isn't that that pump and dump scam? It's all over the news right now.

The saddest thing is if and when this thing goes back to $1.80 all the retards will be back here celebrating. Delusional stinkies.

Lmao I'm all in and comfy. I bought more today. I win 320 dollars gambling so I'm gonna buy more when that clears too.

I'm pretty sure I will l would think this was based if I could read.

Isn't Chainlink that pump and dump scam the news was talking about?

Don't really know what there is to be sad about. Crypto market is dying, Chainlink still making waves and creeping month by month towards being the only crypto project worth investing in. Parabola broke, fud came, was all expected. I'd be concerned if something actually happened that could stop the team, but with what's been going on in the past few months they're only gaining steam and now they've secured funding for at least another two years.

Nothing could be better, honestly.

well let me tell you. you are basically fucked at this point. sell.