Attention all Link Marines. This is it. We are strapped in for lift off. Let's reflect on our lives...

Attention all Link Marines. This is it. We are strapped in for lift off. Let's reflect on our lives, and how it will be changed, how we will use this money and how we will celebrate.

Let this thread be archived for the rest of history. You, yes you, Link Marine, we're going to make it, and nothing is going to stop us.

Attached: DBSChainlink.jpg (1920x1080, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its literally dropping like a stone right now, that little rally failed

Except it’s literally dumping

Linkers are the cringiest race on earth

Well if that didn't just jinx it then I don't know what will.
Christ.
Nevermind, I guess I'm selling.

i’ve seen posts like this once in a while. they’re so fucking shit and aren’t indicative of anything. remember stealth phase? that was pure cringe. if anything happens, it will happen out of nowhere like google and coinbase.

>Let's reflect on our lives, and how it will be changed, how we will use this money and how we will celebrate.
My life has felt as though it has led up to this moment. I can feel the warmth of the alchemical fire inviting me in to be reborn into my new life on a separate chimeric strand of fate. I'm probably gonna do some acid to celebrate once we hit 10 dollars.

zoom out

Hope you die.

Attached: 1480610739729.png (554x400, 66K)

>Buy comfy house in the north east
>Comfy house on The Riviera
>Buy real estate and rent it out
>Marry gf
>Have babies
>Make it at 25
>Eventually change my family name forever

Attached: 1565805342333.jpg (544x544, 88K)

Only got about 3700, bought in the day before it went on coinbase. Just hope I can buy a house someday, I'm catholic and want a big ass family. I don't need to live in luxury im a simple man i love god and lift weights.

Do not squander your new found wealth, anons. We will one day set a new ath. Be wise, be careful.

/thread

its just catching its breath you lobotomized dilating nigger

my body is ready

Attached: 1561827271144.jpg (485x514, 230K)

you will always be a jew and will never infiltrate NE waspy elitist society.

Kinda looking forward if this piece of shit ever goes back to over 2$. Another 700k dump by sirgay!

and remember, never sell, only stake.

Positive Vibes!

Enthusiastic Jiggles!

Where do I buy chain? I have like 10 bucks I'm ready to waste.

I have all sorts of grandiose ideas for investing, acquiring land, farming, building an empire, and securing my family, etc. But i'll be spending the first six months or so of my newly found freedom writing and recording a death metal album. Been trying to find the time to do it for the last ten years or so.

Attached: 1559140663939.jpg (213x320, 26K)

Going to give $100k to my 3 siblings and $1M to my parents so they can retire. Should have about $1M left for myself which I'll probably NEET passively on til I die.

>stealth phase
what's that?

a failed attempt to get the faggot twitter shills to stfu

Fucking based user, remember to share it here.

Checked and based. Would love to hear it.

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

Based. We are all gunna make it. I will finally be able to afford building shit in the woods to raise a huge family in.

Attached: 1565494337702.jpg (770x840, 492K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o