A normal life is not worth living and if i cant find a way out suicide is the best option

a normal life is not worth living and if i cant find a way out suicide is the best option

Attached: 168999302.gif (500x251, 992K)

if youre under 50 and you kill yourself you miss out on becoming immortal in few decades

Attached: 1567234231652.jpg (839x1013, 401K)

>demoralization thread

I wonder who could be behind this post

So sell drugs.

Mortality is a gift.

That's exactly what I think about during 80% of the time I'm awake.
It's all shit and there's no way out. If I didn't have people depending on me I probably would've cashed out already

a gift? humans accepting death like we do is our greatest failure, imagine how wise a 70 year old man is, now imagine him at 140, now 280 and so on...
mortality is a gift? what an absurd statement

Attached: 1567032156867.jpg (640x746, 37K)

You don't understand the endless hell of worker drones in the near future. They will indenture for access to life extending technologies. They will beg for death, only for their corporate masters to deny it to them.

Life is hell and death is a sweet release from it.

speaking the truth is not an attempt at demoralization, and your implication that im jewish is fascinating because only a jew would want to encourage someone into a life of servitude.

optimism is cowardice.

>"wise"

another kill your good mood go into depression thread... not falling for your agenda scumbag hidden

70 year old men are fucking idiots. You should be forcibly retired at 60. The world would work better.

t. teenagers

>wise
>70 year old men are fucking idiots
why? maybe cause their bodies are fucking failing them and they are not able to even move or think as fast as they were able to? you fucking retards, imagine if you could be in a 20 year old body at 70

Attached: 1568654953569.png (1700x850, 377K)

Read "I have no mouth and I must scream" by Harlan Ellison
Then you'll get it

It's not long and worth a read

based

Even Satan himself knows death is bliss

same bro :( like fuck i don't want to work until i die. :( Oh but i get to enjoy life once I'm 70 and retired.

>a normal life is not worth living
for some people this is true, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

but death is already inevitable. You don't know what happens after death so suicide is not a reasonable solution.
as long as you are in a place where change is possible you should persist because that is the only variable necessary for escape to be possible.

To be alive. To walk this earth. That's the real curse right there.

Oh boy, immortality. So I can work for Mr. Shekelstein for eternity?