There is not enough BAT to go around...

There is not enough BAT to go around, if Bat even takes 1 % of yearly ad revenue it will be worth tens of thousands of dollars per Bat.

Attached: basic-attention-token-bat-falls-as-coinbase-rumour-buyers-sell-the-news.jpg (1000x600, 41K)

If

>imply all advertising is digital
Don't get me wrong, I'm holding a 10K suicide stack, but I don't expect much in the way of financial gains for the next few years.

imagine looking for a new browser and hearing about one that blocks ads and pays you to browse the web

just fucking imagine. this shit is definitely going parabolic soon. give it a year, we could see $10 in 2020

Can't moon won't moon

>and pays you to browse the web
KEK

(Please note that you cannot transfer BAT out of your Brave wallet. The Brave BAT wallet is unidirectional (as was the Brave Rewards Bitcoin proof-of-concept system), and its sole purpose currently is to anonymously and securely contribute to publishers of websites of your choosing.)

They’re too slow for bat to moon. That’s what happens when you hire pajeets.

BAT and Brave are fucking phenomenal and quite literally the best projects in the entire crypto world.

Actual useful cryptocurrency with an insane team behind it, that solves a real issue, in a billion dollar industry (online advertising fraud). Once this shit catches on it's going parabolic. The fact that it's kept mum on Jow Forums is bullish as fuck too by the way. Anything that is shilled here is fucking cancerous shitcoin bullshit pajeet-shitting-in-street tier trash.

Attached: BAT3.png (800x843, 761K)

Its actually been losing steam, look at how much the downloads have decreased and mau's. Which they stopped disclosing both. Its almost been three years now, if it was going to go anywhere it would have happened by now.

>Its almost been three years now

"Well fuck its been 100 years since the first hot air balloon went up and no one has improved upon it, guess that's the apex of air travel, pack it in boys, nothing left to innovate here"-some asshole in 1883.

>Its almost been three years now

think this is a dumb way of looking at it, it was dogshit nothingness for 2 1/2 of those 3 years. It's finally picking up steam. It's still not even very useful, but it will be more useful than bitcoin if it achieves its (relatively accessible) goals

Attached: based man.jpg (761x1261, 147K)

The only problem I with bat is, if any other company have the idea to an cross browser extension/platform that pays dollar or crypto for the user watch ads, there will be an ambient of uncertainty.
By the way I love bat, on my phone I only use brave and think the field they will get more engagement will me mobile and not PC.

The possibility of recession is coming and think it will be a great opportunity for bat because for now they offer a small price for ads and that is great with the small size of the company. They can offer a cheaper service, don't have many people to salaries comparing to Google.
I would like to see a extension for other browsers that would give a bigger push.

>use hot airballoon as example of BAT/Brave
>imply something better will come along
back to plebbit incel, also dilate

Attached: 675.jpg (425x567, 51K)

Ugh, I unironically just bought 1k bat because of this thread. I thought I had some but I swung it a little to make more linkies. See, my boomer dad recently was having trouble with his browser accessing (((boomer banks))). So I recommended brave. Really likes it. Only a matter of time before he discovers the free bat tokens and tells his boomer friends. So I needed a suicide stack. 1k enough?

Attached: FBE1C727-7A32-4DF5-B657-D71641C41A0A.jpg (678x381, 60K)

Don't buy just for the FOMO buy if you believe on the product and analyse the possibilities that could succeed.
Never invest on one asset.

Delete this

Attached: 1533099427855.jpg (582x449, 60K)

>Delete this
Love you too my alright-linkie

cryptocels hate BAT because it makes their token useless. Its an easily accessible token compared to some of the other autistic chit where you have to set up nodes and manage keys.

>make your own website
>add brave rewards
>donate to yourself

Attached: smug frogs.jpg (915x582, 93K)

It won't take even a fraction of 1%.

Brave is dead in the water.

>it will be worth tens of thousands of dollars per Bat
Deluded. BAT will never go above $1.

bat price only rises if its hoarded which will unironically choke the economy while the hoarders dump their stacks
tl;dr bat is a scam where around 100 people hold 50% of tokens

when companies like netflix and twitch accept BAT as a form of payment, this will do a 100x. all they need to do is buy heavy bags and become partners

Is the supply of of BAT limited? I thought they kep generating more?

so what if you do this 1000 times? profit?

think the total supply is 1.5 bil. its gonna run out soon, then moon