Tfw only 206 LINK

>tfw only 206 LINK
I'm never going to make it in time.

Attached: 1567798161046.jpg (427x427, 72K)

You'll be okay, just continue accumulating.
1K is your first goal, then 5K, then 10K.
Re-evaluate your investment at each milestone.

Borrow money nigger this isn't a game, you know what kind of dumb luck this is to know about ChainLink this early?

Along the years of monitoring cryptos since 2011, I've seen a few times people that posted that they took out a mortgage on their homes to buy BTC and each time I thought "holy shit, these niggers are insane and going to lose all of their money".
And each time, they made it. Meanwhile I have not.
Really makes me think sometimes.

i read it as 206k

God dammit I need 3.8k but I work as a pizza delivery driver fuck and my credit isn't good enough to take out a long-term loan.

why arent you getting more?

I only got 43, feel better?

>176
176k by eoy 2021 sounds alright

Attached: 1568826298568.jpg (500x460, 63K)

>early

you just have to hold longer, you will both unironically make more than those with larger bags that sell early

300 LINK is enough to make it

ETH and smart contracts in general are still early. You’re like someone talking about the internet in 1999 and going
>early

>tfw only 50k chainlinks

Attached: 1337454211712.jpg (800x1136, 217K)

The biggest thing stopping me from dumping more into Link is I can never tell how I should distribute my investments over Link and BTC
At first I was thinking 50/50, but I'm getting more and more convinced to go all in on Link and ditch BTC

Attached: 1564677795729.jpg (85x185, 6K)

Then why invest in Link over ETH?
Genuine question.

>1999
More like 2003

save money, DO NOT:
>order food/go to restaurants/bars
drink alcohol
go to the movies
subscribe to any service like; spotify, netflix, HBO etc.
>buy videogames
eat fast food/candy/bread/foods high in carbs or sugar, added or not
go to a grocery store hungry
impulse buy
>forget to exercise
get a loan

because ETH 2.0 is 1-2 years late and chainlink has already the ETH 2.0 requirements.

>global recession
What effect will that have on crypto if it happens?

nobody knows, while cryptocurrencies are not connect directly to any economic system;
the disturbance in any economic system could make people run to get access to a more "stable" form of wealth in cryptocurrencies when their belief in their own FIAT currency falls because of the hyperinflation caused by the central banks frantically pumping out money as fast as it can to prevent a total collapse which could happen either way.

So a logical course of action for cryptos is that their value WILL go up, but it is not evident of by how much.

If USD/EUR falls, cryptos will rocket.

Youll be sitting in your room watching crypto go up and down like you are now...the only difference is...because of the global recession.... is that when go outside to have a cigarette on your back porch youll be able to hear roving gangs of niggers raping housewives in the distance.

You people are so goddamn fucking stupid. Virtually nobody fucking invests in bitcoin or any faggot alt currencies to begin with. Go outside and ask 100 people if they own any bitcoin. Exactly 0 people will own it.

What the fuck you think is going to happen? Stock market starts nosediving, deep recession on the way...you think fucking 50 year old Todd Bozeman working for a logistics company is going to cash out his 401k and go buy a fucking hardware wallet, which he has never heard of, nor knows how to use, is going to put his life savings into a fucking meme currency that he knows nothing about?

Boomers dont even own any gold or silver as it is...and you think that even if they had the presence of mind to put their cash into another asset they would skip gold and put it into some fucking digital currency.

I'll happily watch it all go down in flames if Bozeman and co all cry their way to the grave

>If USD/EUR falls, cryptos will rocket.

Who gives a fuck if the cash doesnt buy you shit. The venezuelan stock market started skyrocketing when their currency failed. yet people were eating zoo animals and their pets.

How does 3 million sound to you?

>argentine peso fell down 50% overnight
>within a month BTC is sold at over $12000 at $2000 premium in the only country locked exchange
>only 5% of the adult population started buying btc meaning below 1.3 million people.

Not that I'd actually give any of my stack out, but what would you do for, say, 500 LINK?

Thats becuase the dollar is the reserve currency. When the dollar fails it isnt going to play out like that.

My ID is probably different at the moment but:
Probably anything that didn't involve whoring myself out with nudes or something.

there aint a chance in hell that u gonna make it buddy

>implying btc will be #1 when shit hits the fan
anything not backed by its inherent value like ETHs erc20 are gonna get the belt

Id suck dick...then Give it to that south dakota marines mom so I dont have to look at his faggot daily thread

>south dakota marines mom
nani

Even less people own etherum than bitcoin. and nobody owns bitcoin.

that is the current situation, but when shit hits the fan, the volume from USD/EUR will transfer to cryptos.
When fiat money fails in 2 years.

How does it feel to know that I have 100x more link than you do for probably only 10x what you paid for it?

I only have 250k chainlink and it's nowhere near enough to make it.

>and nobody owns bitcoin.
how is this a bad thing?

kek classic Jow Forums, wanting to buy assets that everyone owns and is already at the top.

Are you fucking retarded. I just said...go ask 100 people on the street if they own bitcoin. Exactly ZERO people will say they own bitcoin. The point is nobody fucking owns bitcoin. NOBODY. Bitcoin is at fucking 12k....and nobody fucking owns it. Youd think like at least 20% of americans own bitcoin with it being at 12k per bitcoin, except NOBODY OWNS IT.

The point is exactly zero boomers and millennials people will be throwing their money into bitcoin when the market is nosediving...even if they didnt have to buy a hardware wallet and figure out how to use it...they still wouldnt fucking buy. Then add in all the hoops to fucking get it secure....nobody will buy.

then they're going to get left behind
don't need retarded boomers to pump my bags
this is the redistribution of wealth

So 99.9% of the population that has no bitcoin gets left behind. everyones broke. Whos going to make your lambo?

There nothin to think about, you got no balls.

How do you know Todd Bozeman? He's my fucking neighbor.

you'll have 200,000 dollars though bare minimum
probably more like 2 million

Look, if you're so worried about getting fucked then such short it, you can trick bogdanoff when he drops it the second you invest

People I pay in bitcoin to make my Lambo, duh.
Early crypto adopters are the future's royalty. They will be few in number but the elite always are.