No hype

>no hype
>no news
>no rumors

WHAT WENT WRONG

Attached: 3945.png (200x200, 7K)

Anything ever go right?

At least we still have Gizmens feet

They essentially lied by making a public event of their “3 stage mainnet launch” which was actually a fake “staged” launch. These dudes are gonna get sued AF.

Bitch when is the token swap.

We got fucking chinked Silicon Valley style.

source plz. I want to spam this

Gay scam

news is that number of tokens will double in 10 days

Your mom lied. KYS samefag

How are those bags treating you? You know half the shards are down right now and they haven’t figured out how to exchange tokens between them. Probably why there is no token swap scheduled?

Your mom can do some swapping let me tell you what.

People keep complain but they don't pray or worship Gizem feet.
When they all do pray worship Gizem feet price goes$1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

GIBBEGIZEMFEET$1ONE

Attached: 1536426285635.jpg (750x546, 147K)

i heard from my uncle who works at binance that it's getting delisted next week

Is that the same uncle that massages your rectum?

Why do people keep talking about her feet? Did she ever post them?

No. It's what happens when they run low on funds and have to hire the shittiest shills they can afford.

>REQ currently has higher volume on binance

i mean it goes without saying at this point

Attached: 1508192804256.jpg (480x480, 26K)

strap the fuck in guys. i've been hearing rumors about a huge partnership, gonna pump to 100 sats soon i reckon

Wow that's fucking great I'll only need a 132% gain after that to break even. Fuck this gay scam.

Gone are the days of 2500 sats eoy

OH OK user, WELL IF YOU'VE BEEN HEARING RUMOURS, THEN SURE user, LET'S GO user wooooooooooooooooooo
one
nothing
wrong
with
me

To everyone holding this. Sell at 75 support while you still can. It WILL get worse. I've seen it before with tons of projects, REQ most notably. It was at 30c for some time and shills told everyone how good the price was. Look where REQ is now. Same will happen to ONE.
>2 founders left
>network is broken
>pangea literally doesn't work
>partnerships are pajeet-tier
>no token swap
>constant delays
>huge token unlock end of Nov

How worse can it be if I accept this is a dead coin and I still ride it down to 0?

Why would you do it? Instead of checking price constantly you can spend this time on researching new coins with potential or just put it into BTC and relax. Save your nerves, man

The Github activity is at ALL TIME HIGH. Go fuck yourself you dumb faggot

this

why would you ever hold ONE, which is bleeding since - well since the first single day of its existence.

all they did untill today was doing BBQ with your money all of you idiots spend

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (399x339, 28K)

Wow this is the FUD now? Telling everyone to sell? KEK, forgive me if I don't listen to some faggot on a Japanese anime image board giving me investment advice while pretending to be a white knight. KYS

>Github activity
Keep coping, ranjesh. Hope you're in for tech, otherwise I have bad news for your lame ass
This project doesn't need FUD, brindash. You see, it's shitting itself and price keep going down. The hype is gone. ETH 2.0 is coming sooner than these fucks fix their testnet.
I mean I can get why people bought. They either wanted a quick flip or fell for their lies. There's always risk, no matter how good is your research. But sometimes accepting your loss is better than coping

These ieo's are literally created to pump the price of bnb

Attached: 1563032852162.jpg (680x813, 56K)

I can smell the curry from here. Go back to street shitting and stop projecting.

Do you pray Gizem feet sir, very very many moon sir soon pls don't sell Gizem soon take off socks and you will be Rich as Rajah kind sir. Our company very experienced and well known in India and China sir

How many more days should ONE surf the ATL until CZ deploys the bots to save us?

Hype is gone, man. Look elsewhere

>Makes endless posts in thread of coin he doesn't own
>Continues to try and convince people to sell
>Pretends to be "looking out for others"
If this isn't the most pajeet signature ever I just don't know what is.

>Thiis

>Makes endless posts in thread of coin he doesn't own
if you prefer bagholder circlejerking I'd suggest to fuck off to plebbit
>Pretends to be "looking out for others"
I do, actually.
>Continues to try and convince people to sell
I explained why it's a terrible hold. Prove me wrong.

It is a terrible hold and I feel terrible for my decisions.
But ffs, selling ATL, srsly? I will feel so low, if it pulls out a MATIC after I sell.

Why would it pull Matic? Only thing that can trigger price increase is possible (around 5%) chance of CB listing. And all the negative factors are real and growing. Don't forget about token unlcok

It will pull a Matic 3.0 but only if we all pray and worship Gizem feet.
Curly toes massage