You still remember the days when Enjin partnered with Samsung and Google validated Chainlink?

You still remember the days when Enjin partnered with Samsung and Google validated Chainlink?

Today we see the rise of another legendary partnership between china's largest telecom manufacturer and social media platform Howdoo. Huawei confirmed the partnership between them and Howdoo. What will price be EOY?

Attached: FC09E090-9B21-4DD8-A8E5-F3EA0AF41350.jpg (1125x1580, 769K)

Stfu shitskin

1$ EOY and as for longterm, that will depend on:
How Howdoo expands the app
Users (They need to pull in users by linking Celebs and the platform)
Overall Im quite bullish, esp if I look at other apps like Douyin and Kuaishou. Anons here might be more related to Tik Tok. But Douyin is MUCH BIGGER

We got hundreds of partnerships in 2017 and where are the product ? where is this blockchain revolution everyone was talking in 2017 ? 2 YEARS ago ? NOWHERE, KEK.

Many whitepaper models during that 2017 period where ICO flipped 3-10x. Even blind monkies could make money. These 2019 models are totally different. People know that they can lose and are more aware of scams. Projects need to come up with real solutions, besides they raised a humble amount. Social Media has a good chance Imo. But who knows, I am not from the future. For me I cabn afford to lose 1000$ while knowing that there is a chance for a big return. You only live once, just be logical

It's confirmed, mag bags are heavy but I'm sitting comfy enjoying the green candles Picasso is painting for me

>Social Media has a good chance
>You only live once
Fucking yolo biz Can’t deny your point
BUT
We need BITMAX ASAP

Fuck that chink exchange let's keep it on IDEX and keep the MM busy. Green charts are not painting it themselves.

this has so many green flags, that this is might be so big, bigger than Ethereum

remember that coming bull market is going to be so much bigger than it was 2017

nothing is sure, but this looks really promising and if you know UDOO know you are like they who bought ETH under 1 dollar, and remember that most likely coming bull market is going to be much bigger than previous

so this could be x 500 - x 1000 gain coin

Fuck bitmax, that exchange has no volume and it's all wash trading.

imagine know about the China hustle and still falling for chink insect scams

Brainlets nowadays really can be salty and retarded at the same time, when they keep holding their retarded shitcoins. Howdoo has jumped out of nowhere to the top 200.

Hope that the Lambo is just a regular black one, and not the ugly orange one with their logo

Oh no it's a nice bright orange one with their logo as well as 20k of money you can spend on accessories

This.

At this level, the moderators have to be on it to allow these blatant scams to be posted continually

$10 EOY

coin name is Howdoo, UDOO in CMC

if listing binance, and huobi etc, then its 100 x - 1000 x coin

remember, Huawei is second largest smart phone company in the world

I always buy shitcoins that are endlessly shilled on Jow Forums in broken English with promises of "500x to 1000x"

JUST WENT ALL IN BOYS THIS SHIT IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM AND FACEBOOK COMBINED!

>Howdoo partners with Huawei
>retards who didn't bought calling it a scam

Attached: 4E6C45D3-54FD-4BC4-8A88-DA12EC314D67.jpg (159x250, 6K)

>so this could be x 500 - x 1000 gain coin

IF it gets adopted, but yea. Its possible

>retards who didn't bought
>implying that we missed out on buying while it was cheap
>but it's also going to 500x sirs very soon, please buy

behold the power of the third world shitcoin shill IQ