If global recession is really coming then why is the market at all-time high?

If global recession is really coming then why is the market at all-time high?

QE, neg. interest rates, nobody knows when shtf

Because we will pump when the real world market will crash. This will be in 4 to 6 weeks. Screencap this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1569069399172.gif (645x377, 246K)

Are negative interts bullish?

>get paid to borrow money and consume
gee I wonder

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 5K)

but with negative interest rate money sitting in your ban account gets negative every year...or am I confusing with some other thing?

thats why you spend it

Why bizz always have to start threads with pedo-esque drawings as pic.

the stock market is unicorn fantasy shit.
remember when GSachs said they could get 65 billion for the WeWork IPO even though their balance sheet is deep underwater and they eat cash and shit losses?
turns out they can't raise the money and now they're acting like they'll settle for 20 Billion.
this entire shitshow will come unstuck, you'll all lose your retirement savings and the taxpayer will get the bill to pay off for the next 100 years.

why roastie always has to respond with her worthless opinions

So the negative interst rate incentivizes economy? Is this you are trying to say? Well so it should be a good thing isn't it?

it's a great thing goy

it's bad for banks, it's bad if you want to safe money and not lease everything.

you are basically forced to consume

We live in a cyclical keynesian system, they boom then they bust. Signs of bad are there but squelched by mainstream finance media.

It's fake money

>forced to consume
or
you know
buy stocks

>he doesnt think stocks are in a massive bubble right now.
>he doesnt realize that a majority of stock shares (somewhere in the neighbourhood of 70-85%) are owned by major banks/funds, so THEY dictate the market and when SHTF

sirs please buy etf, really good, quaranteed win, sirs

jeah forcing people to buy the bags of our rich elites or spend it for useless shit

Attached: 4d6.png (183x232, 19K)

If foreign investors could by US stocks at defensible prices then US industry would become increasingly foreign-owned. Part of the reason for QE is to make US stocks obscenely overvalued and to deter takeovers (this is also the reason for all the share-buybacks we're seeing). Unfortunately, 'fake money' can only be effective for so long. Ironically, nobody wants to invest in people, infrastructure or innovation, which is the only way to postpone the collapse indefinitely.

>you are basically forced to consume
but the economy goes up...so no crash no recession no gold no silver

As seen as a large number of stocks are held by Banks they won't let them collapse?

>deter takeovers
what you mean with ''deter takeovers'' ?
What do you mean with takeovers?

Agreed, it happens this October. Just like 29 and 87 and 08

Get ready you fucking fsggots

As in "Your board of directors is now Chinese and we're moving head office to Beijing"

you can not shear a flock of already sheared sheep now can you?

what do you mean with this? Please... I need to now if I should stoc up silver or going to short stocs

Holy fuck this brainlet. I suggest buying PMs and investing to index etfs, just dca with realistic amounts you can afford to lose. If you are feeling very risky then start buying index shorting etfs, because their gonna get cheaper but I wouldn't do that perhaps. Just DCA into index youll have money eventually, it's just a waiting game most crypto faggots don't realize. Making millions in months is realistic with crypto but it's just the tip of the fucking iceberg which is sized like mt. everest.

Attached: silver.jpg (830x467, 61K)

Do you suggest to do not short and to do not ''buying the crash''....but just to buy PM... what if also PM go down with the economy?
In the previous crash they went down

Do you suggest to do not short and to do not ''buying the crash''....but just to buy PM... what if also PM go down with the economy?

what if also PM go down with the economy?

Fuck, I missed it?

Its always at an all time high before it starts going down, duh.

Shorting has limited upside. Buy PM and use it to buy equities when the Dow/Gold ratio or some favorite metric corrects

why a limited upside? You can do a ton of money shorting