The 27th Ultra will go to the gaming blockchain

The 27th Ultra will go to the gaming blockchain.
Someone else also expecting some good news?
Mainnet October so they should give us something

Attached: asdfadsf.jpg (680x383, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@wolfcrypto/ultra-uos-ieo-review-c8a263ee0ae9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the CTO will be there. I am actually Bullish about him speaking seeing his Linkedin and Trackrecord

I love the Beta gaming platform. How can this be 2 mil marketcap.

This team is all made of GURUS . ALL GAMING BACKGROUNDS.

Attached: ex team.png (732x493, 118K)

I had a bit of a dive into gaming-related cryptos but failed to see what was special about ultra? decentraland has a VR land/data ownership base that seems to have real potential. thots?

ENJ 60 mil marketcap
UOS 1.9 mil marketcap

UOS X10 is still low only 19 mil marketcap

I am glad that people are talking about this token. I am holding this from IEO and will hold for long time. I even bought much more to average down and have full faith in this Ultra team

Needs time + exchanges but we’ll get there

Brainlets know what to invest.
Ultra army is stornk

Attached: uu.jpg (1280x1105, 135K)

One of the few actual gems being shilled here. If you're still on the fence : low liquidity, low marketcap new coins with decent teams do mega pumps once the ball gets rolling, you just gotta have the balls to get in while it's still bubbling under

Yep. Market maker will pump this amazingly hard soon, right before the listings to get more liquidity :)

A partnership with Ubisoft to replace their own distributing platform for that of Ultra. It's well known within the industry that Ubisoft is lagging behind but they try to sprint back to the top with Ultra.

The market cap doesn't justify the real value of the project. It will catch up in due time as more and more people realize that this is a gem.

This will easily be a top 100 project EOY

Attached: D88BFA86-CD95-432F-8E2E-E520FE85C0CF.jpg (533x800, 53K)

We need a better exchange bitfinex is not good enough. UOS deserves much better

They hype the blockhain meeting in Korea.
I expect smth really BIG

Their gaming platform u can buy or sell in uos tokens, paypal or cc. So smooth

Been holding UOS bag since day1
so excited for this

This will make Ultra better visible in the space and also Ubisoft can learn something about thow to create gaming platforms and not fucking retardplatforms like the ubisoft launcher

Attached: 161724imag.png (860x600, 874K)

medium.com/@wolfcrypto/ultra-uos-ieo-review-c8a263ee0ae9

Ultrateam will get some hot korean gamergirls as influencer for their platform. looking forward

I can only agree with that. Easy to get. Only if ubisoft announce them officially soon

Partnership is not a must but it is handy.
They just need to be a good middleman platform with a lot of extra's

I would use it definitely

Hahaha some hot gooks will surely attract many

UOS will push me to retirements. Goodluck anons

Attached: 3C6D2E2D-5474-4BCE-BB18-05E77A69CECB.jpg (640x720, 105K)

Basically moving the hassle of going to the exchange and buying. It's so much better to automate the whole process.

My bags are HPB, ETH, UOS. Imagine why.

Why ETH? Shitcoin. Add more UOS user

Full on ultra my nigger. I hope those motherfuckerz rape some korean bitches there and bring back contracts.

If they managed to sign and disclose all of the partnerships, successfully launch their beta and have a utility token that will actually be used and list on some new exchanges with liquidity we can see this being top 20 very soon

THE TOKENPRICE WILL BE OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Attached: 88879795.jpg (1024x1068, 654K)

hope all this shilling is paying well

Expecting more info on Beta or even that release + sneak preview