BTC is out of good fundamentals

Pic related was the last "bullish" thing that could bring Bitcoin a little bit up, but it didn't. There are no more bullish news for Bitcoin anymore.

The next big news for Bitcoin is the Kleiman 500k BTC dump that will fry this entire market forever.

>inb4 muh lightning

No one gives a single fucking shit about lightning network except Blockstream you idiots.

Attached: 740_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy82NzdjZjk2MzgwOGQyOTIxYWUwMmYz (740x493, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html
forbes.com/sites/investor/2019/08/23/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-trade-war/#7114d49a5953
cnbc.com/2019/09/07/parents-tell-you-to-invest-in-bonds-they-had-no-idea-what-was-coming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((blockstream))) killed BTC. If you're not retarded you're all in BSV.

Attached: blockstreamscam.jpg (938x716, 121K)

BSV is the future... the sooner you accept the better it will be for you and your wealth

Attached: new-world-currency-1068x712.jpg (1068x712, 135K)

this is how they pumped it up to 19k, then dumped it to destroy confidence in crypto
>Brock Pierce
>founded Tether
>caught up in a Hollywood pedophile ring scandal
>known to rub shoulders with convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein
>active member of the Clinton Global Initiative
>received millions of dollars of investments from Goldman Sachs

Attached: brockpierceepstein.png (1353x1045, 384K)

Time for ETH to shine

just sold 100k - will buy back at $1,200

guess who else has connections with epstein? the judge presiding over the craig wright/ kleiman case. wonder why they want to steal his private keys?

>On that date, as emails were flying between Epstein’s lawyers and federal prosecutors, Bruce E. Reinhart, now a federal magistrate, opened a limited liability company in Florida that established what would become his new criminal defense practice.

>The stated address, according to Florida state corporate records: 250 South Australian Ave., Suite 1400. It was the same location, and identical suite number, as that of Epstein’s lead attorney, Jack Goldberger.

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

Attached: epsteinreinhart.jpg (997x522, 104K)

no one actually cares about tech

if you haven't figured it out yet, you deserve to lose everything.
>Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin

>DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers this 27th day of August, 2019, at West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida.

>signed -BRUCE REINHART UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE

Attached: craigwrightandkleimanaresatoshi.png (818x982, 414K)

Yes for sure Mr Sanjay Right is going to give the largest stake of the worlds future reserve currency to some dead guys offspring and they will instantly dump it all and cash out and everyone can get bitcoins again for a handsome price woohoo!!

>implying Ira is Dave's offspring
don't even bother to reply again dumbfuck

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

2 billions have to be paid as taxes... so... yes

you do realize that tether will be investigated and everyone implicated will be charged, including paid shills

Wasn't news :)

True

You're an idiot lmao

I'm talking in the sense of "old news" turning into an actual thing or massive failure in this case.

case is in settlement

Attached: BSVwins.jpg (947x767, 178K)

You'll never make me let go of my linkies

you wanna know how i know you are a bcash or bcash sv bagholder?

I don't even hold any of that shit. Ask me how I know blockstream is getting rid of you.

Hashrate is at ath and growing

Fundamentals are still a million time better than your BSV scam, Pajeet.

meanwhile BSV has what, 1% of BTCs hashrate? ridiculous, this shitcoin will never make it.

Irrelevant

What fundamentals?

Dude who gives a shit about bsv, it has nothing to do with the kleiman dump

>If you're retarded you're all in BSV.
The market will keep you guys poor and that's what you deserve. Trade wars and hyper-inflation give BTC it's fundamentals, sorry bobos central bankers are ruining your fun

forbes.com/sites/investor/2019/08/23/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-trade-war/#7114d49a5953

Attached: BTCcycle gains.png (2800x1704, 276K)

Tokenized securities on platforms like Ethereum and Tezos will be the future of crypto. No one gives a fuck about this digital gold narrative which is all BTC has going for it

>No one gives a fuck about this digital gold narrative
I'm sorry humans are much more greedy than you give us credit for.
I know I am because I've had a strange obsession with stacking as many as I can get for years. You're better than me probably because I'm only in it to hedge the banks and get rich

Attached: DebtChart.jpg (616x486, 103K)

cnbc.com/2019/09/07/parents-tell-you-to-invest-in-bonds-they-had-no-idea-what-was-coming.html

BTC's fundamentals, they'll never do negative rates on a BTC loan. They can't print BTC at the fed

Yes BSV is the future you retard
BTC = scam
BSV = Bitcoin (BCH)

no one is selling BTC, bro.
BSV shills should say they're next NANO or something, aim lower than BTC because you're becoming a joke

It might be news to you but bitcoin has NEVER gained value on news. That is for shitcoins.

I dont know bud im pretty sure btc is short for bitcoin. U cant spell bitcoin with an SV or H so i think you need to go back to school lol

>The next big news for Bitcoin is the Kleiman 500k BTC dump that will fry this entire market forever.
What dump? The whole story of Dr. CSW possessing millions of bitcorns is MADE UP FROM THE GROUND UP.