Holy fucking shit @ google maps app

I used this shit for the first time in my life. Mind = nuked

Basically i only went to the same 3 restaurants and gym in my city because who got the nerves to find the new roads and actually remember them. This shit is a miracle lads. I went to a korean bbq today with ease. My phone guided me like a baby. It was like a little runescape quest adventure where you have to find a location and have to follow the voice and route.I saw parts of my city i never did before. 10/10 experience will use again.

Attached: source.gif (245x200, 1.85M)

FUCKING BOOMER
GET OFF MY BOARD
STUPID NIGGER CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im 26

Kek

Jow Forums - Business and Finance

based and orangepilled

Didnt you get the memo? Long google son

Google maps on the phone is very good from what I’ve seen but I still prefer to print out maps or use my car’s system.
Have you ever tried facetime? My wife and I use it to stay in touch with our daughter it’s really amazing! Video and voice live! Try it. Cheers all :)
- Tom J.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Welcome to two thousand fucking eleven

this has to be a larp or 3rd worlder

how did you go anywhere outsides of your house without google maps?

FUCK THE CIA NIGGERS.

I live in middle of europe. 100% serious. I just followed my friends and family anywhere they went. I thought this shit was all mouth propaganda and using a car navigation. I didnt knoq there is actual navigation by phone. I look at it from a positive sight. I get to enjoy the novelty of this while its already normal for you. This is gonna boost my mood into new highs. Gonna visit a thai massage tomorrow. Feelsgoodmane

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (248x204, 12K)

I live in the middle of the city so anything is in reach. Its just new things i didnt have nerves to discover because everything basic was already covered

Fuck yeah googlemaps bro. Live your life

Attached: 9AB66B39-07B6-4EC0-A5A1-DB9AABB80638.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

kek everyone who has been using google maps for the last 10 years traveling and exploring wherever they want is not disappointed they dont get to "enjoy the novelty" in 2019

N I g g e r

Have you ever tried the food delivery application on the App Store? It’s really useful I get almost whatever I want, a burger, pizza, they even have drinks like shakes, and I’ve seen dessert like ice cream. It’s like a mall food court on your phone, you have to download it and put your credit card in it, but once my son showed me how to use it I feel so happy. Technology is really great I’m glad people are innovating like this.
Here is a meme tha is very funny too

Attached: 3D86B1E8-1099-4752-8C6B-5E85F94CE0DD.jpg (2048x1346, 465K)

Op here. Actually the reason i never went to see new restaurants and got to use google maps was because deliveroo delivered anything i wanted but now deliveroo isnt available anymore here. For what other thing would you need google maps for realistically besides new restaurants? Am i coping now? You already have a gym, barber, regular supermarket, tanning place, brothel. What else do you need? I just wish i had visited more massage places.

That's nothin. Have you ever heard of the Alexa box? You can talk to it and it'll give you the weather and tell jokes! It even plays classic rock! I tell ya I feel like I'm on the Jetsons haha!

Are you going to join back up with the Amish at 18 you think?

triggering so many keks, kek

based google maps user

make sure to try out the streetview feature in google maps as well, you can actually see what places look like before you go there

Attached: 1560467041684.png (1267x785, 99K)

Dude, I'm a brownie living in a shithole and I even know this app from a decade ago, where u been at

Also prefer Waze maps is outdated