Repo crisis general

Jow Forums predicts the effects of 10% repo rate and 400bil bank bailout. Go.

Attached: pic_20190924_004216.jpg (1440x1440, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
cnbc.com/2019/08/21/negative-yielding-debt-poses-major-risks-for-investors.html
forbes.com/sites/randybrown/2019/09/23/is-the-us-heading-toward-negative-rates/#6b39b7993e51
forbes.com/sites/investor/2019/08/23/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-trade-war/#7114d49a5953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simptom of a new coming crisis

Simpton, huh pajeet.
Who's paying you walking piles of feces to come here and post all this doomsday shit?

this in a nutshell.

a leak from the elites that all is not right with their world. but really its just supplementally evidence for what we already know about DBS, global rates, and the macroeconomy in general.

DBS?

Attached: 1568944908281.jpg (1023x1200, 162K)

da bank system

nothing
as usual

Decentralized Butt System

its a good thing brainlet

It is all planned out and on a timeline user. If one cannot see this then they must be totally blind. Just like cigarettes going out of fashion but vaping takes over like magic. In this case cigarettes are the legacy financial system and decentralized finance pops up like magic. The fireworks are just starting user, wait for the grand finale.

Attached: 1563312377874.gif (500x500, 1.63M)

i can't believe I'm the first to say it, BTC at $1 million. This is it, this is why BTC was created after 2008. Suck it up bitcoin

Attached: BTCBubbles.png (4000x2952, 634K)

This

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

>fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
these charts are so underrated. How are you going to care about BTC/USD but not pay attention to the dollar supply. Seeing stuff like this on biz gives me hope. They're trying to shrink the monetary supply because they're expecting a crash and trump won't let them raise rates.
saw this here yesterday and it blew my mind
cnbc.com/2019/08/21/negative-yielding-debt-poses-major-risks-for-investors.html

Attached: DebtChart.jpg (616x486, 103K)

Central banks are out of ammo , specially outside the usa , the fed was actually acting "rationally" , at least with powell , but quantitative easing went too far , they should have stopped before now they are left without tools.

It's incredibly how that chart of the monetary base ties with bitcoin history , bitcoin was born in the blue dildo of the quantitative easing start and grew until the blue dildo that started to reduce the monetary base and even with a smaller monetary base we did 4x the pre halvening year already.

We are in the realm of clowneconomics now , and btc and pow cryptos in general will continue to surf the tide of central banks and as this year proves they will go up even with a smaller monetary base.

>We are in the realm of clowneconomics now , and btc and pow cryptos in general will continue to surf the tide of central banks and as this year proves they will go up even with a smaller monetary base.
Better than i could have said it. The FED looks like it might get caught with it's pants down. They're going to come in and save the markets fast this time because boomers don't hold much in bonds and are retiring in record numbers. They need stocks/401k to live off, the pensions are all highly leveraged too.

>Better than i could have said it. The FED looks like it might get caught with it's pants down. They're going to come in and save the markets fast this time because boomers don't hold much in bonds and are retiring in record numbers. They need stocks/401k to live off, the pensions are all highly leveraged too.

Kek exactly , the us boomers depend on the stock market so the fed will have to restart qe also india demonetization attempt has failed by crashing their economy , which means the eu will be perhaps a little scared about the cashless society crap.

The BTC 2020-2021 bullrun will be insane , i think we could even expect a ban on cryptos and they will keep going up anyway relative to a growing monetary base.

Attached: 1568291204423.png (638x641, 840K)

>i think we could even expect a ban on cryptos and they will keep going up anyway relative to a growing monetary base
that's why we need less restrictive leaders, crypto industry to increase lobbying, or wall street inclusion like bakkt. If they banned BTC out of desperation, I bet price would shoot up and it would be the biggest one day in BTC.

Won't have much of an impact really, and no bailouts have happened yet. The Fed has just been providing liquidity for the banks so they can continue to suppress rates.

It is however, a symptom of a larger problem

forbes.com/sites/randybrown/2019/09/23/is-the-us-heading-toward-negative-rates/#6b39b7993e51

Entire national economies are collapsing atm , india, turkey, argentina, mexico, canada , germany.

Not all at the same level but all at the same time , it's a synchronized slowdown that central banks will pump and btc will surf.

forbes.com/sites/investor/2019/08/23/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-trade-war/#7114d49a5953

GOYIM WERE BORN ONLY TO SERVE US

Attached: 1569275814488m.jpg (1024x554, 44K)

This is like when the TED spread spiked in 2008. Except this time nobody can tell for sure what is causing this.

bump