Laughing so fucking hard at idiots panicking over these price movements...

laughing so fucking hard at idiots panicking over these price movements, all while big brains like me locked our btc in at $13k+. enjoy watching your unlocked btc plummet, dumbos

Attached: 1534237230051.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

wtf you can lock your btc?

yeah I locked mine at 18k you didn't?

I’ve been locked at 19.2K for over a year and a half. This bear market was a breeze, all i’ve been doing is buying more. Its insane to me how many Trezor owners don’t know how to use this feature/that it even exists.

Locked and awaiting citadel commander

>locked my eth at 1.2k
Feels good man.

Best feature still is "Trezor unlock spread" If you unlock your btcs ull get the spread to todays market price paid out instantly to your bank account plus 10% ! interest. ( Trezor borrowed the spread from you obv )

Yes I locked in at 19,500

brainlet here, how do you lock your cryptocurrency?

I accidentally locked mine at $5800 and Trezor support refuses to help me. My only hope is that BTC drops below that again. I wish I never heard of this locking feature.

wtf i locked mine at 6k

lmao, trezor.io making bank off these kinds of mistakes t b q h, no shit they won't help

stupidest meme.

ledgerfag detected

lmao this shit is a ponzi what does trezor use as a stablecoin to back you locking in at that price?

You CAN do any kind of financial agreement as long as someone agrees. Retard.

Let's say I promise to lock your bitcoin at 5 goats.

Based and Citadelpilled.

dude... it simply stop polling price data until you unlock don't be stupid

And then you unlock it to sell and it drops back to market price?

Everyone posting in this thread is a fraud. You can NOT lock in your price for bitcoin. These wallets are only storing the amount of bitcoin you have, not the monetary value its worth. Dont let these 4channel users misguided you sir.

Cope

user, stop misleading people of course you can lock your bitcoin price in, and not many know there is a hidden method to do it on Ledger wallets too.

I guess you forgot to read the instruction manual.

Fraud
Wrong
The Wallet is not an exchange. Please stop spreading incorrect information.

LOL Read the whitepaper

>being this late to the party
I locked mine just over $15k. A pox on my trigger finger

Found the guy from Trezor paid to stop people learning about the lock

What the fuck are you talking about Rakesh do you even have a Trezor or are you some Ledger shill?

Be careful though. I locked in at $4500 and forgot to unlock so now I'm missing out on ~5k. Really sucks to be me right now.

>sir
Fuck off Poo, The Instruction manual is in English.

You motherfuckers are confusing me!

Should I lock now before the price crashes more?
0.5 BTC here.

You should buy as much as you can before quantitative easing is restarted.

you're supposed to lock just before it goes down obviously

nice b8

Locked at 45k. Jumped into a time machine. Here I am now to reclaim my money.

I bet you lock your cock into a cage too faggot.

>he didn't lock his BTC at $20k
It's things like this where you're just never going to make it, friend.

Attached: 1565426460161.jpg (1476x721, 294K)

those who need to lock their btc because they are emotional are also the kind of men who use pic related

Attached: cucklock.jpg (355x340, 14K)

When?

March 2020.

Unlock it and sell at market value, dipshit.

HAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHHAJSJAJAHAHHAHhHahahahahhahashahahhah I loxked in a t 20k u didnt? LMAO THIS MEME IS SO TROLL I FUCKI G LOVE IT I LOVE THIS TREZOR LOCKING MEME FUCK YESSSSASSSSAAAAAA ITS SO TROOOOOOPOOOOLLLL!