Should I get implants?

Attached: DFB7B1C.jpg (1600x1200, 100K)

Yes

No. They look delicious as they are. And don't pollute yourself with tattoos or piercings either.

no, dont do a thing, they are lit now

A bit more keto diet but you are fine. Fake is fake.

implants are disgusting and bad for you

Do you want scars or sad tits. Never liked seeing scars on breasts.

Implants are the worst thing you can do to your tits, short of a double mastectomy. I have never seen a pair of fake tits that looked attractive. You're better off just finding a guy that likes doggystyle.

NO!

My wife had three kids, and her breasts were always small and perky. Lovely. However after the second kid, they became even flatter and her self esteem went into the tank.
Men will not understand this, but women have esteem issues when it comes to breasts. She wanted to talk to a surgeon and I went with her because I was trying to talk her out of it. The surgeon we went to was one who works with cancer patients and rebuilds there breasts after mastectomy operations.
I have to say, after the operation, she has never felt better and has been extremely satisfied. She didn't go all out with huge double d's....but a just right C. The implant technology has changed and they are very safe and very realistic.
To the OP, men will tell you natural is great but when you have esteem issues, this gets down to your psychological health.
My wife's breasts looked like yours but in the end, she decided to go ahead with the surgery and she has zero regrets.
She looks and feels extremely sexy and to be honest, her breasts are fabulous...I never pass up an opportunity to cop a feel.
Good luck.

Exact same story. I preferred them as they were when I married her but she always felt shortchanged. Went ahead for her sake. First set got encapsulated (nasty) and she replaced them with a bigger set. The problem is they are water bags and you can see the wrinkles. You can see them on most fake tits at certain angles. Plus they don't feel natural. She looked great in clothes either way but I missed her the way she was. But, as you say, it took away an insecurity she always had. I would rather pay for a therapist to get rid of the insecurity :) Availability and interest trumps tits every time. OP looks fine to me.

South Korea is the world capitol of plastic surgery and has the world's highest suicide rate. Accept the beauty of reality instead of trying to paint over it with illusions. Curing your self-esteem issues with plastic surgery is like drinking your own urine to stay hydrated.

dont ruin your tits. big tits are disgusting

Yes. You will like yourself much more.

they look delicious like that, but i'm guessing when ya on top of a man or bent over in doggy its a very different story

So why do women have fake tits installed after having to get breasts removed from breast cancer?
Should they just have to accept reality and live with it? How about a woman wearing a wig after receiving chemotherapy and losing her hair? Is that her vanity taking over or is she just wanting to have her body back to normal?
I suppose you are against laser eye surgery as well to get rid of glasses.

No they're perfect

Nope

Get implants and you'll be paying for a huge boost in confidence.

You said it yourself. "Back to normal". OP's body is already normal.

Those are some fappable nipples

Yeah but make sure they aren't obviously fake

Stuff Kleenex in your bra. That's what my wife did :)