All editors are gone?

Is it just me or are all the editors (at least the good ones gone) I haven't seen a really good fake, nude, or cum shot in a while. If you agree just type a letter in the comments

Attached: IMG_3032.jpg (750x1031, 152K)

F

honestly so many requests and no responses

I've noticed it myself. Hardly any of the good shoppers on anymore, a lot of requests go without a single reply nowadays.

I'm fairly new to this board, and I feel I'm a good editor. But I have not been impressed with the work of others.

I just did this one the other day:

Attached: 4cphotoshop.jpg (645x924, 287K)

Here was the original pic:

Attached: 4cwoman.jpg (382x637, 57K)

too many people posting shitty sources - and what do you expect for a free service?

That came out really well!

do you take requests via pm or email?

that and posting the same girl's pictures over and over and over again. Some people on here are relentless with this

ya good edit, and we just need the editors back to get rid of the horn dogs

also wanna take a shot at some of the pictures i have?

This is why

So what?

Used to see this guy around alot and he does great fakes

ya i saw, pretty good

This is a really great post, well thought out and constructive, Not!
We who fake here do it for free with usually poor images supplied and generally no thanks from the op.
Bashing those who try to help will just cause less people to try and help.

True. I always say a thanks and whatnot at least. I don't think OP is representative of we requesters however. I am one of the 'ohoh he's back with same chick' ones but luf is luf and anons ensure my happiness lol

Attached: D2kjd-4.jpg (393x591, 134K)

This is usually only said by people who get skipped in request threads. Shouldn’t matter if someone post the same girl to threads by different editors

i will float from thread to thread doing the ones I feel like doing.
I disagree. Its not just ppl who have been skipped
Its tiresome and annoying to see the same girl posted in multiple threads for over 2 years

Attached: fbc2.jpg (1025x682, 468K)

I do so much xrays, but in the least cases i get an "Thanks". Thats why i dont do it anymore.

Takes time to do a quality fake. I've been using Pshop for years now and use it professionally in my work but I've been known to work up the occasional adult pic just for fun, but to keep up with so many requests would be a full time job that doesn't pay anything so once in a while has to be my limit.

One of you should start a company together with other shopers and problem solved.

On the other hand, 99% of the requests are of women who have no idea they are Playmates of this century so that couldn't be anywhere but on the meme "deep web"...

I use to make a lot of them but I stopped a while back