What happens next?

What happens next?

This skinny, shy fashion model arrives at a photoshoot. Show me what happens next with a gif/fake/caption/story.

Attached: 054.jpg (633x950, 135K)

Pic 2

Attached: Ts.jpg (1118x1429, 159K)

Feel free to post gifs of what you would do

Attached: 084.jpg (633x950, 51K)

Attached: Mc.jpg (1173x1600, 159K)

She glanced at her cell phone nervously. 12:36.
As if to torment her beyond her already apprehensive state, the photographer was late. Growing unsteady, she began for the door, only to have it open for her.
"Oh, hey! Was hoping you weren't on time." The photographer took off his coat and settled a leather tote on a chair. She opened her mouth to speak, but the photographer wasn't looking and began to mumur on.
"Anyway, had to go grab my uncle's camera, hope you weren't waiting long."
"No, not at all." This was, of course, a lie, she had shown up about a half hour ago, but she wasn't going to admit that, not if it was going to ruin--
"So, this your first time?"
"Uh yeah. I mean, besides, like, family and school--"
"Gotcha. Well, ain't got nothin' to be nervous about, why don't you go stand in front of the screen, I'll be right with you, just gotta... Figure out this..." He began fumbling with the lens, as if trying to persuade it to work. Though his words were sincerely meant to comfort her, it only increased her timidness as she strutted to the screen in what she hoped was an appealing manner.
"Is... this your first time too?" She would give anything to put herself at ease, why not small talk?
"Nah, it's just... When my uncle offered me to use his camera, I wasn't expecting--" a piece of plastic wedged off to the other side of the studio. "--a vintage. Hell, barely lets me around his antiques, let alone use them."
"Was that piece important?" She laughed, her weight in tension lifted.
"Ha, no... At least, I don't think so... Seems to focus fine now. Alright, first pic, you ready?"
She smiled faintly, but knew that she would never be ready for her first. She nodded and began taking off her jacket, a pose she's seen in all her friends' pictures.
"Just like that!" He encouraged, and began counting down.
"3... 2... 1..."
The sound the camera made was more like a flare than an ordinary click. Startled, he checked the film.
"Huh?"
"What's wrong?"
"The picture... You're..."

Attached: Say Cheese or Die One More Time.jpg (1118x1429, 252K)

"Can I see?!" she asked, excitedly.
"uhh... Well..." he murmured, as he pointed the camera's LCD toward her.

"umm..."
"I can explain!"

"Look, don't bother. I've been waiting here all day and I don't have time for this."

In an instant, she was gone. The photographer sat, forlorn, staring down at his uncle's camera. "I wonder what's happening on /r ."

Dude, I can fake your girl all day long.

She is perfect and the pics are also perfect.

Fakes can be perfect.

I was turning off my pc when I saw your girl..

Please, if you like this fake, send me an email with her pics. I'll love to fake her more after coming back to pc.

Attached: 1.jpg (532x800, 98K)

In love with her

Attached: 2.jpg (533x800, 87K)

This is really interesting I have to admit. I like your style of writing. Would love to read some more

I'm glad you like her. I'll send you an email right away

she'll get a nice little brainwashing and end up a mindless obidient fuckdoll...

Attached: wuhas1.jpg (1920x1024, 531K)

Sounds interesting. Care to tell or show me what that's like? Not familiar with the kink

Attached: bl.jpg (1250x950, 807K)

I can see why you are into this. I have to say that the scenario is pretty hot. Great details with the eyes too

Thanks!

Attached: JPEG_20190306_021822.png (1024x1024, 836K)

Thank you!
(I wrote the first post and was surprised to find someone made a continuation!)

any more pics for part 2?

Oh, that's interesting. Would you like to continue where you left off? I'm very curious about your story

Sure

Attached: hm6fHpJ.png (1142x1600, 950K)

yes, master. Thank you for erasing my free will. No it's time to improve my body to become a perfect fuckdoll...

Attached: bmbw.jpg (1142x1600, 360K)

Can you put her face on a nude body?

Attached: FF610490-8E4F-488B-BEF6-4739513BE4DC.jpg (741x850, 515K)

This looks great. It really fits the narrative

Attached: gxS3YTC.jpg (1080x1349, 133K)

Bretty amazing fakage

my restyling has been done master. As requested I'll now try to look like a dumb bimbo.

Attached: 1560633718790i.jpg (1080x1349, 553K)

How did you even do this? Amazing!

Attached: TFtyioF.jpg (670x910, 88K)

Thank you for doing this to me. Thank you for erasing my desires and turning me into a whore. Thank you for breaking my resistance so I can be a sex-machine

Attached: 1560636744762sb.jpg (670x944, 141K)