Deepnude Picture Guide

Hello my user friends.

I'm not a huge fan of deepnude even understanding that this technology will reach your best soon. I decided to download and have my own experience.

I tried many images and I learned what kind of images works and what kind don't work.

This thread can help requesters to find for a better pics instead of requesting anything, as I also did before.

I'll send the tips on the following images

Attached: tips.jpg (1148x764, 74K)

1 - Main rule so far.

Image need to be front full body. I tried a lot of cleavage pics, or side pics, but believe me, isn't work well, the fake became suck.

Choose for good front full body.

Attached: 1.png (964x1202, 1.26M)

2 - Don't use non bikini pics.

I tried many pics with clothes, also don't work.

The best it matches are bikini pics.

Choose for bikini pics

Attached: The-latest-hot-girls-sex-clothes-with-high-quality-and-top-workmanhsip.jpg_640x640.jpg (400x600, 63K)

3 - Choose for square images.

Don't try to use long vertical images. Deep nude uses a crop system, you need to fit your girl into a square box, if your image is too long you will not get good results

Attached: 20110517-cropsquare.jpg (563x359, 11K)

4 - If you don't have Windows, Virtual Machine works fine.

Before using I think that VM usage will be bad for rendering, bullshit.

Deep nude works even on a low spec VM, the difference could be only the time for each fake, in my case using VM don't fake more than one minute, so, you don't need to buy a new pc to do those fakes.

Download Virtual Box and find for IE virtual test free machines. Works great.

Attached: virtualbox-6.0.0.png (771x526, 24K)

5 - If you want to try it, don't buy it.

I almost buy it from a guy here on Jow Forums, don't waste your money.

In pirate bay we have two good seed torrents without virus and also premium version.

Go, search and download it, it around 2Gb of files

Attached: size_960_16_9_20151019-14270-1gmll8s.jpg (960x640, 217K)

6- Group pic don't work.

I know you want to request one and receive more, but don't work.

Software needs to identify just one girl and fake her, if you request for multiple pic girl the result can be akward

Attached: 7d856f3447f16bf25b1f778119b2cdf4.jpg (960x615, 140K)

What kind of software should i use, how is it called?

Hello user, go on pirate bay and search for "deepnude"

This will result in 4 download options, choose for the first one with more seeds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 06.19.39.png (2880x852, 793K)

Will it work on a tablet or PC only?

I downloaded the Windows version, but I saw some guys talking about an Android version. I didn't test it or find for downloading it.

Ok would be great, if you have tips on finding it please post her good sir

Ok, I let you know

Are you certain the first result doesn't have a virus? It's perfectly safe?

Is the one that I downloaded. I didn't find any viruses when scanning it.

Usually when the torrents have a lot of seeders turns to be safer than with less seeders (not always)

In this case I didn't have problems.

If you are scared, download inside a virtual machine. This will turn the process safer

7 - Avoid coloured bikinis.

The result isn't good as seems to be.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 06.56.32.png (954x1204, 1.53M)

Dammit if only my girls wore them transparent bikinis

lol.

Keep in mind you can change the color using Photoshop or any other software

What happens if you deepnude a nude photo or a photo that's already been deepnuded? Does it refine the image?

Hmm, that's a nice test to be made.

Give me a minute I'll make some tests

No. If you have a really marginal nudeshop, deepnude will improve on the image a bad photoshopper can produce. That's because it substitutes a new pair of tits and crotch. However, a good photoshpopper can outperform deepnude all the time.

The answer is no.

You were wright . As the already faked pic loses its borders. Like tits border and pussy border from bikinis.

The software couldn't recognise better and make it a mess.

Examples of two pics, photoshop and deepnude

Attached: !Image200.jpg (1482x3276, 429K)

Nice example dude. Thanks for sharing!

As we saw, deepnude isn't x-ray technology is more like a shape recognition and swap.

They detect the rounds and the direction of the tits or pussy and change it for one similar.

As you can see, a fair nude pic, can't be improved on with deepnude. That is why you can't use deepnude 2 or 3 times and get better and better images. It just can't do it. However, if you have a mangled shop that has a defined tit shape and crotch, you might get a slightly improved image.

Nice test BTW

If it was trained on a much larger dataset the results could be a lot better for non bikini pics.
But due to the ethical issues, you're not going to see many people who are willing to put the work in finding suitable source material, not to mention dedicating the compute resources

Attached: !Image3004.jpg (3500x2000, 644K)

Exactly. They have already shut down the original website where you could get deepnude software. All you can find now are secondary sites to download pirated copies of the software. The "dark net" may get someone to improve upon it, but you won't find it commercially available from Photoshop, Corel, or any other software.

only works in windows 10,right?

It works on a few platforms. There is an android version and a Linux version. There are no earlier Windows versions. However, I have only found the Windows 10 version available from pirate sites so far.

link to android version??

I got a good result here. I think tight clothes can work. It's just loose clothing the AI can't manage. Have you tired working with spandex or yoga outfits?

Attached: Result.png (599x279, 272K)

I downloaded some versions, but all of them just close after I hit transform. Can someone help with this?

it seems you know the program well, can you tell me if it's possible to change the presets? I would like to make an anime / cartoon version (obviously keeping the principles of the program, bikini chara in front camera pic etc).on the "normal picture" I got better results with photos like this than photos of the bra, which follow the rules, can you explain to me why?

Attached: 24.png (512x512, 343K)

Bump

Hello my friend.

Unfortunately presets can't be changed, what you can change is just the crop, zoom in or out.

I don't know about the Anime/Cartoon version. The replacement tits or pussy are from real girls, so I don't think is possible, but I don't mind to try it.

About your last question, the results are better when the girl is full front. I think the software detects it better the borders and can replace to something closest to the reality.

Hello my friend this happens because the image have any button or text in front of the girl.

I have the same problem for some pics.

Try to find a pic without any text, buttons, markers in front of her.

Oh, but I did in every image I tried (and they are really clean and "good" for this)
Even one that someone did for me, I couldn't do

You ever tried to remove the special characters from the original pic name?

Try to rename to something simple like "abc" and try again, sometimes special characters can break the code

Attached: test.jpg (1334x750, 384K)

Attached: messy result.png (512x512, 371K)

Didn't work
Tried even with .jpeg and .png
This is one of the photos

Attached: abc.jpg (597x595, 100K)

If you’ve zoomed in on the pic, make sure you don’t drag and crop it all the way to the border of the image. If you hit transform while against the edge of an image it crashes, in my experience

didn't work

Is this deepnude doable? Nobody has tried.. might not be just wondering

Attached: 1562027861777.jpg (720x960, 62K)

I ran it through with no problem man, idk what the issue with the image is on your end. Other than whats been said and not using the edges of the image i haven't had it crash

Attached: r1.png (512x512, 418K)

Did you download it before the app went offline?

no, just got it off one of the links that was floating around afterwards

So you just downloaded, unziped it and run the "Deep Nude" app in the folder? Simple as that?

I have found that most of the crashes related to this actually occur due to the zoom level in the photo. If the photo is of weird dimensions, it is more prone to crash out. When I zoom to the exact level that fits in the viewfinder, the same image that crashes left and right tends to work. It took a little bit of time to get a feel for where to zoom into to prevent crashes, but definitely made a difference.

yep

Someone else to vouch there's no virus?

Tried doing it with the same "ratio" as the one he deepnuded for me, didn't work
Also, I am trying a LOT of positions, zoom in/out, moving it.
Every image crashes

Try running as admin?

Tried, didn't work

Bump pls

please, i can't afford ransomware

bump

i installed it. On the app it opens up zoomed in and I can't see the buttons. How can I work on it??

Bump

I had good results with tank tops, no lower body

can you show an example

in the original she wore a white tank top

Attached: deepnude4.png (512x512, 285K)

so is there an android version? also since this was originally a web app could someone make it so again so people don't have to download it?

The Android version is fake. Some survey "validation" bullshit.

It might be designed for 10, but I have it working fine on 7.