Voy/spy setups

I wonder what kinda setups you guys use for voy/spy vids? what cam, software etc? go into detail, and post results if ya want.

Attached: 69375854947275.png (1440x810, 1.11M)

would love to see some of yallls captures on here! post them!

Trade OC on mega? Post your contact.

I’ve used several cams I can post side by sides if needed of the quality difference. I would recommend if your going to do it to do it right. Buy a go pro and film it in 4K I cannot recommend GoPros enough

sure would love to see the difference compared to something like a phone cam or spycam.

they fucking rule!

Attached: vlcsnap-00005.jpg (3413x1920, 399K)

Vault app plus mobile hidden camera app on android

you first

Go ahead

is this a staring contest in 3rd grade?

OP...what have you done???

Samples here on UNC..../1655ff63/

Cameras used vary from 808, Phones, & shampoo bottles and charger plugs

Elaborate

Attached: 02D3732F-D52F-4D16-A70B-3A2F354EB797.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Nice OC!!!!

So it all comes
Down to to ISO really, the lower it the better quality you will see. Obviously higher resolution doesn’t always mean it’s better but because GoPros have a larger lense/aperture they gather more light allowing for better iso and details than most other cams

only thing with go pros are they are REALLY bad in low light situations

wow! quality is great on gopro. 808 not too bad though.

are you still active???

Thanks
Well wouldn’t any camera be?
The contrast was upped it was quite a bit darker but 808 is a great starter cam no doubt
No I got rid of most my cams, and for the time being have quit. I only have a few pics and stuff saved from chat and I deleted just about everything that is easy or quick access.

God damn this girl has nice tits

anyone else have some tips?

a mushroom one

Kek and checked

I can go on and on for cam tips but ultimately it comes down to what and where you plan to Hide your camera and your budget.
Not everyone can go out and buy a GoPro

I would recommend against USB wall charger cams or anything that is left out in the open. I have anecdotal experience that ladies are starting to be aware of these style cams and will notice them.

>I've seen ads for these "nanny cams" that look like chargers show up for coworkers while they're browsing news sites, etc.
>overheard my gf and her friends talking about these cams and warning each other to check for them at guys' places
>guy I know (internet-know) was caught using one of these cameras

Like I said it's all anecdotal, but I think this form factor is becoming too common and will get spotted. On top of that I have yet to see one that had good video quality.

This and the same goes with phones, the back screen recording apps are common knowledge. The trick is to stay one spot ahead of peoples “common knowledge”

Like other anons have said the "right" setup all depends on your unique situation. However I recommend the 808 cam. This is a solid setup for beginners looking to be more dedicated about the nanny cam hobby. Flexible application with decent video quality. (I've posted this before.)

>WHAT IS THE 808 CAM?
I think it started out as a "covert keychain fob" camera. More versions and variations came out that got adopted as cheap dashcams and then later as POV cameras for RC airplanes. The 808 cam is a decent camera with a good price point that is readily available around the world. There are a LOT of versions of these cams. Fortunately there are also a lot of forum discussions and tutorials about them. So it'll be easy to do light research or do a deep dive into shit like updating firmware and optimizing the settings.

>SO WHICH CAM SHOULD I GET?
You can't really go wrong with any of these. But if you need a hard answer, maybe try out the Mate808 with a 70 degree lens and lens extension cable. The extension moves the lens onto the end of a flexible ribbon cable which will make it much easier to position. I'm seeing these on eBay for under $25 dollars/euros.

>WHY A TISSUE BOX?
Where I am tissue boxes are common and would not be out of place in any room, especially the bathroom. You can leave the setup unattended for long stretches (usually days, but possibly for weeks depending on the powerbank, SD card, and activity level of your location). The tissue box is still usable and grabbing tissues won't interfere with the camera. It's easy to relocate the whole setup on the fly or swap the setup with a duplicate, unaltered tissue box if you think your nanny cam is getting too much scrutiny. AND it would not be weird if you were "caught" with the tissue box in your possession.

WHAT YOU NEED
>808 cam with a lens extension
>USB powerbank
>charging cable for the cam

WHAT I RECOMMEND FOR HIDING THE CAM
>tissue box with a busy pattern
>small sheet of foamcore or cardboard or double-side tape
>glue (white glue and rubber cement)
>hobby knife or x-acto blade
>awl or small screwdriver

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS
>Open the cardboard tissue box being careful not to rip the cardboard flaps (you'll be re-sealing it later).
>Pull out the block of tissues and set aside for later.
>Using foamcore or cardboard, make a frame for the camera's body and the powerbank.
>You want the camera body/powerbank to be secure within the frame AND the entire frame itself to be very snug within the tissue box.
>You might have to make two layers of frames depending on how big the powerbank is (powerbank sits on the bottom, camera sits just above it on a second "level").
>You can use double-side tape instead of a frame or any other method you like to secure the setup.
>BUT YOU MUST BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THE PARTS WILL NOT SLIDE AROUND IF THE TISSUE BOX IS HANDLED. If this happens it will be a dead giveaway that something is not right.

>Next, determine where the lens will be and poke a small hole for it using an awl or mini screwdriver. Poke the hole going from outside in! It will be far less noticeable that way. If you poke the hole going inside out, the cardboard will be visible and obvious. And again, be careful not to crease the box or otherwise introduce any signs of tampering.
>It's best if the tissue box has a busy pattern to help hide the hole. But I assure you it is not necessary. I also suggest poking a few additional decoy holes to make it look like random "damage".
>Do not poke the hole someplace obvious like dead center on the tissue box. Off center and/or closer to an edge is less obvious.
>The 70 degree lens I suggested is essentially a pinhole lens. The hole does NOT need to be very big at all.
>At this point I also create a smaller frame from foamcore that will hold the lens over the hole in case the box gets jostled and so I can remove/put it back easily. Secure the lens however you want (velcro strip for example).
>Perhaps test the lens placement to double-check it isn't blocked.
>Re-assemble everything. Slide the frame/camera/powerbank into the tissue box.
>Put the block of tissues back in, removing however much you need to so it fits on top of your camera setup. They key is to make everything snug.
>When it comes time to use it, turn the camera on and set it for motion-detection recording.
>Re-seal the flaps using rubber cement. I like rubber cement because it is possible to open and re-seal the flaps several times without damaging the box but is strong enough not to pop open if handled.
>I do not suggest double-sided tape or velcro because the flaps need to be flat against the tissue box. Anything unusual about the exterior flaps will draw attention IMO.
>Your nanny cam setup is good to go. Place it and enjoy.

Damn she’s got really suckable nips! Wanna share the vid?

Beyond helpful thanks user