Franco-German Union when...

Franco-German Union when? Europe failed hard and is getting pulled down by eastern and southern European leeches like Greece and Poland. A union between Germany and France would be powerful. In fact our economies and armies combined would be the most powerful in Europe. What is your opinion Frogbros?

Attached: 1200px-France_Germany_Locator_(Europe).svg.png (1200x1226, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Xf0LgSwBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/italy-target2-imbalance-hits-record-432-5-billion-as-dwindling-trust-in-banks-plunges-akNNcXIHqEe01VMLfxSLSg
themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/capital-flight-in-italy-spain-intensifies-italy-target2-balance-hits-record-negative-Ti5ghkGDe0GdpC6Wel5ILQ
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/european-debt-bomb-fuse-lit-target2-imbalances-hit-crisis-levels
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-24/ecbs-target2-lies-exposing-real-capital-flight-italy-spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Flag_of_the_Franco-German_Commonwealth.png (900x600, 43K)

ye fukk my boi pussy :33333

a literal turkish / north african caliphate

Guess it can't be done

Natural born enemies

this isnt true anymore, we are best friends now.

Attached: german_french_friendship_by_arminius1871-d9pq2lf.png.jpg (1094x731, 102K)

Only if france returns rightful german clay.

Not really anymore. I live at the border and never met anyone who hates the french

show your flag amerimutt

>the jewest alliance

>Greece is a leech

I know you want your own Ahmed Union but Europe is dragging Greece, for as long as you can, because we both know that if you let Greece run wild you will lose the control of the balkans.

The EU already exists Mama Merkel made her wet dream come true. It was to make the EU a Muslim Caliphate and have all her countrymen who disagree with her die same as hitler.

I'll much rather LARP as a new Roman Empire. Let's make a Charlemagne 2.0 and invade the Benelux, Italy, Spain and Switzerland and crown someone Imperator Romanorum, that'll make a cool thing to put in history books

Yeah boi.

new hardline pope as leader

change the background and this flag would be pretty comfy

>Tfw you crown a new Warrior Pope at the head of the reborn Roman Empire and name him Julius III

It's pottery

DELET

>what is Élysée Treaty?

United states of europe is coming

Had been the end goal from the get go

>implying the EU isn’t just that
These days the only thing we hear is Merkel and Macron said this, Merkel and Macron did that

Attached: 35839867464777.jpg (2300x2756, 1.58M)

>the parasite searches for a new host

I'll kill myself if USE ever becomes a thing. Death would be preferable to me. honestly.

This, please, this

The only people who want a Grossgermanisches Reich are Germans. Austrians, Swiss, Scandinavians and Dutch sure as fuck don't want to be part of it.
also,
>including Wallonia in the Reich
kek

germans and their love for failed unions never cease to amaze me
PAY 20 BILLION REPARATIONS FOR WW2
AND
40 BILLIONS REPARATIONS FOR EU

Can the anglos join too?

Attached: 1527237395990.png (404x391, 187K)

look at this butt hurt polish leech, are you scared of not getting gibs anymore? Your greed for gibs is never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1495661655775.jpg (676x799, 104K)

You want to do what, and how will Greece survive any conflict with the Balkans or other forms of "running wild". Or even how would it survive without EU money and EU manufacturing?

Not saying we'd be fine without EU manufacturing or trade with the EU, BTW.

[But frankly, in our case, the EU at least has more interests and dependencies on our little country than on Greece. Far more.]

>southern European leeches like Greece
better to pay me than give a trillion euro to merkelnogs, kroot

I never felt any hate against the French nor do i know any person who really does. I bet the (((Anglo))) created this meme.

:(

Better than repaying debts?

Well, that's always and easy stance to take since then you got all the benefits. But not exactly a viable one.

Back off Bernd

French bois belong to the Big Habsburg Cock

Can't you guys make the people's initiatives and referendums binding like we have it here?

It'd be a tool to fix a lot of bullshit in the EU.

NEVER
AGAIN
WITH
FUCKING
SPAGHETTIS

why is Hans so obsessed with Alsace-Lorraine ?

Another Hunnic plot to take our Gallic lands.

Fuck France, they are cowards and pussies.
I have a better idea, restoration of Prussian Kingdom with Poles and Germans as common stakeholders.
Germans will take part of Prussia, Königsberg from Russians, Baltic States and rest of clay tbd. and Poland will annex half of Ukraine (border would be on Dnieper river, it would include Kijów) and Crimea.

Attached: german_polish_union.png (649x428, 34K)

by this time importing nogs to germany is a leftist luxury

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Xf0LgSwBc

Don't even think about it Hans. You would try to fuck us in the ass like every time. So, keep your small dick in your pant and let us party with our fellow latins brothers across the word, you have no future.
Germany don't make children anymore, we do. We will let you die as a people because that you really want, we're not gonna sink with you.
Best regards.

Coat of arms

Attached: coa_polish_german_federation.png (894x894, 324K)

We do mostly because of immigration tho

Ohhhhh Pierre..... my dear Pierre.... you'll wake up at some point......

Attached: 123424646.png (309x597, 13K)

Immigration increase the numbers for sure, but, statistics of white women pregnancy exists and we are pretty high in Europe, we're not dead anymore unlike germans.

But the stats about race and origin are banned in France. Wonder (((why)))

Yea, Germany offers a home to some African migrants and asylum seekers. Not really many, but it's initially costing them two Euro per person and year or whatever, I guess you can consider that a "luxury" of sorts. Even if it's a very modest one.

What has that to do with Greece owing up to debts you closed at normal / cheap interest rates, even after you got a lot of slack on the interest payments during re-negotiations?

At this rate [if it continues] Muslims will outnumber Christians in what - 200 years?

And they'll mostly still be the kind of muslims that drink alcohol and mostly live their religion because not eating pig meat and feeling like a great person because of it [and then having a nice party at Ramadan etc.] is convenient vs actually putting effort into being a good person.

Same as the Christians, really. Moderate variant is easy mode to "be a good person".

No Hans! We gota go to war to scare the gibs away from Europe. It is our destiny to fight and kill each other to keep the immigrants in line at bay from Europe.

Attached: TheFinalSolutionv2.jpg (481x360, 91K)

Yeah, this is a delicious hypocrisy.

>Yea, Germany offers a home to some African migrants and asylum seekers. Not really many, but it's initially costing them two Euro per person and year or whatever,
who are you trying to fool here jew?, get out pls

Huh giving the kind of muslim we have here and in Belgium I doubt it.

Furthermore, the country isn't closed, the demographic balance is also influenced by the immigrants that come there and the "true" French that leave. It's much quicker than you think

No dude sweden would be ok with it.

Nach Frankreich fährt man nur auf Ketten.

A return of the Frankish Empire sounds interesting...

Sounds good.
Why didn't you go with that when Hitler proposed it?

Attached: AgeOfKarl.png (307x308, 167K)

you're both busy sucking EU cock. Be realistic and just go all-out with a streamlined, fat-trimmed EU.

never ends well

Attached: guerre_1870_7.png (868x933, 1.43M)

D AND C KIKEPOSTING

>A union between Germany and France would be powerful. In fact our economies and armies combined would be the most powerful in Europe.

And 20% Muslim, 55% by 2100. Fuck off Muhammad.

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Germans want to rule over France will peace, love and complete domination.

That false abomination will never come back, what you'll probably get instead is a nuclear holocaust by a Russian sub.

powerful muhammed state lmao

Why were you so obsessed with expanding to the Rhine?

It's a better natural border than a few low mountains

>Have a common currency which favors massive exports by germans and northern countries in general.

> Allow the northern countries to have similar or worse levels of debt than the southern countries you criticize

Unbearable moral smugness

> who are you trying to fool here jew?, get out pls
Fool you how?

You've are the one who brings up unrelated shit, seemingly as excuse why you don't owe a reasonable debt with reasonable interest rates [an interest rate that later was even made cheap because the Germans and Eurozone members are apparently softies].

>Huh giving the kind of muslim we have here and in Belgium I doubt it.
We mostly have the Kosovars and so on. After they learned that being "Balkans macho" attitude isn't received well at all here, it's chill.

They were already drinking, the women generally want to show off their good looks like the usual teenager and adults, and so on.

No huge problems with the fewer Africans either, BTW. First generation may have the impulse to do some silly things, but second generation usually is ideologically mostly swiss. And since we've got weird places ourselves, it's often hard to tell what part isn't swiss.

What is "false" about Francia?

>Fool you how?
are you serious, the migrants are """not so many""" and cost two euro/per person/year.

git out of here , they cost a few BILLION per year

its crown.

germans are subhumans

>Why didn't you go with that when Hitler proposed it?
Because of our Minister of Foreign Affairs Józef Beck who was an alcoholic and a complete retard. Reich and II Polish Republic had really good relations until few persons decided to fuck it all up.
If only Piłsudzki lived a few years longer, we wouldn't live in such cucked Europe. It was very unfortunate.
>but second generation usually is ideologically mostly swiss.
But Africans are not Swiss, you understand that? I don't mind them living in their own Kangdom, but they will never be Europeans.
Don't be a cuck.

Attached: 1530203227882.jpg (1200x903, 239K)

Go away

>Franco-German Union when? A union between Germany and France would be powerful. What is your opinion Frogbros?

best thing could happen
french and german are genetically brothers only the roman language devides us. find a solutions for this problem and we are the heart of europe.

If French learn German and Germans learn french from grate 1 or even kindergarden we could solve this problem pretty well.

gib clay back filthy polescum

Wasn't that fairly common not so long ago?

We're hated by everyone. No one wants us.

not that i know of

you brexit by your own, didnt you!
but still all uk should integrate into franco/germ/uk state.

I'm absolutely fine with such union but I guess most people aren't.

So you want to make a union with a country that is the worst in Europe in terms of non white population?

>what is the EU

>gib clay back filthy polescum
No reason to be mad, reparations/denbts are just a meme, no one takes it seriously.
What we really want is low taxes/less bureaucracy so we can start developing, just like Germany after WW II thanks to Ludwig Erhard.
Don't you remember what France did? They were cucks from the beggining.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Attached: id-d9pw6hvo-no-153594347-1-hour-ago-jpg-1-6-mib-2592x1944-29693425.png (500x382, 38K)

Attached: 3907ee08dcdf9de5f69529bbfe2ecfca.jpg (275x257, 16K)

I don't know why romanians and other eastern shithole have to bring this up into every conversations, gypsies are non-human tier

luigi you have club-med now we make club-nordic

>you have club-med
we have nothing
Union for the Mediterranean is an EU thing

Huh we have Maghrebi, mostly Algerian and Morrocan. The Swiss can be lucky but for us it's certainly not the same situation

>best thing could happen

>Rhineland Bastard (German: Rheinlandbastard) was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe Afro-Germans fathered by French Army personnel of African descent during the Occupation of the Rhineland after World War I.
French are not your friends.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15664,_Farbiger_Junge.jpg (558x799, 44K)

i will do my holidays in bibione in 4 weeks. Im already hyped for your good pizza and your nice beach there.

>Union for the Mediterranean is the EU

thats why we want out. we are sick every failed eu state leeches us dry.

DExit and FRexit when?

now they are, unlike the eastern commie states.

This is old history

we aren't leeching anything

While we at is, add Belgium to the mix, because you guys gonna need a shortcut and we finally have a reason to get better roads.

A better idea would be to break up G*rmany once and for all.

Attached: look at the time.jpg (853x480, 88K)

not directly so true
you got record target2 balance

themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/italy-target2-imbalance-hits-record-432-5-billion-as-dwindling-trust-in-banks-plunges-akNNcXIHqEe01VMLfxSLSg
themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/capital-flight-in-italy-spain-intensifies-italy-target2-balance-hits-record-negative-Ti5ghkGDe0GdpC6Wel5ILQ
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/european-debt-bomb-fuse-lit-target2-imbalances-hit-crisis-levels
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-24/ecbs-target2-lies-exposing-real-capital-flight-italy-spain

>unlike the eastern commie states.
Thanks to who :-)? Is it our fault, that we were under Soviets sphere of influence? We can be good allies, don't let few Jow Forumsacks change your mind, most Poles think like me.
Your "man of state" deliberately let negroes rape their woman to lower enemys morale. France even before revolution was cucked, shitskin lovers and faggots.

Attached: tdBNrly.jpg (500x442, 64K)