The Fake News wants Kim to not be Denuclearizing so Badly

But he is. North Korea is getting rid of their nukes and have already begun to implement numerous cultural and economic action plans. Anti-American agitprop is being removed and the people are being prepared for prosperity. The Koreans peg the infrastructure modernization at $63 Billion, not bad.

The lefties in the west are losing their shit, especially the fake news. Steyer so badly wants a nuclear war. Maher wants the economy to collapse. These people are unhinged at the prospect of peace breaking out.

Attached: from north korea edition.png (276x275, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/steyer-maybe-can-nuclear-war-provide-real-course-correction-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 149623532954.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Why are you still posting here?
You're a worthless paki piece of shit

>But he is

Source? Why the fuck would Kim tell the truth? There's literally satellite images that say otherwise.

Attached: rome.jpg (1070x1062, 553K)

Harper is visiting the whitehouse on July 2nd. Thoughts?

Attached: chinaonsuicidewatch edition.png (276x275, 28K)

2 TRUCKS
2 SCOOPS
KIM HAS NUKES WE'RE GOING TO WAR AHHHHHH

youre lies arent as effective as they once were. you're slippin

>dude believe kim
'b-but new satellite imagery shows they're actually increasing their nuclear capabilities'
>TRUST IN KIM
>BELIEVE IN KIM
>KIM IS Q

>Steyer: Maybe We Can Have a ‘Nuclear War’ to Provide a ‘Real Course Correction’ to Trump

freebeacon.com/politics/steyer-maybe-can-nuclear-war-provide-real-course-correction-trump/

They are fantasizing outloud and now they are hallucinating things in satellite photos.

Attached: 1530270439684.png (1561x1162, 208K)

it's obama

Attached: 1529239696733.jpg (615x615, 100K)

This

Like anyone's disarming in this day and age

are you saying the iranian mullahs are building nukes? your theory combined with the Nuclear Data Haul that Bibi showed us maybe means that they are...

>fake jews

Attached: 1520629417505.jpg (500x500, 178K)

the ones in the UK fakes news are the worst. They are to blame for this recent round of bullshit satellite analysis. I dont expect they'll publish a retraction, maybe a retraction tweet but that's still a bit much to ask for so many unprincipled piles of shit

Kim saw himself in Trump. A strong dictator who seems himself as a god. Unless I'm wrong and Trump is a cuck.

This. Why would Kim follow and abide by "agreements" with his enemy when Trump himself has shown he has no intention of doing so even with his closest allies?

>Left-wing billionaire Tom Steyer said perhaps there could be a "nuclear war" that would provide a "real course correction" to Donald Trump's presidency during an interview published by Rolling Stone.

Attached: 1529118008136.jpg (686x680, 77K)

i bet kim doesnt actually have any nukes either. those big underground explosions were just special effects paid for by the rothchilds

i hope you didn't bet too much on that wacked out theory.

Attached: 1529185876247.jpg (691x1024, 222K)

All the of the bad actors who were using NK are shitting themselves

all my captchas are korean signs

Attached: 1528324534464.png (610x694, 347K)

yep

Attached: henryford_thumb[2].png (600x540, 144K)

look how they went after corbyn a couple of months ago. total coordination to the point where it became so obvious people started wondering what is so good about corbyn

Attached: WHAT DID THEY MEAN.jpg (3752x2304, 2.13M)

Attached: lmnb83q.png (791x593, 964K)

In regards to the 'bombshell' NK info that dropped earlier, IMO although its VERY possible to be fake news (rogue IC/CIA agents, Iraq has WMDs lie etc) the accusation that NK is ramping up their nuclear arsenal is plausible & frankly quite likely. One glance at their history of manipulation and its not a stretch to realize they are hiding facilities and continuing production..their best move atm would be to mass produce nuclear deterrent using KJUs tailored peace offensive as cover.

IMO USA will bow down and start deterring since if they start a war with NK it could involve China taking them on too.

>NK have taken down anti-US posters
>This somehow indicates they are denuking
What the fuck did i just read you fucking retarded cunt

Oh shit, they're adding small vehicles to their nukes? WORLD WAR 3 CONFIRMED! BLORMPH BTFO!

oh no
aircondition on a building
and a small vehicle

lets go to war with Korea fellow centigoys we cant let Iran get away with this

this

jews wouldnt just lie and their "evidence" must be trusted you are not some kind of commie nazi are you?

MSM certainly isn't going to know whether it's happening or not. We need to meme it to happen regardless.

my sources on NK are better than theirs.

>implying NK have actually denuked the last 98 times they promised US they would
Hey, there's still time for NK to denuke but as of yet (after months of US-SK-NK talks and weeks post US-NK summit) there are still ZERO concrete, irreversible steps taken towards denuking. Yes of course it takes a long time to denuke a whole country, but after months of talks there is yet to even be a ROUGH plan/timeline. I hope POTUS can fix that soon, but i fucking doubt that very much judging by the last year of progress (or rather lack of) on NK.

your country is being cut out of the five eyes network because of how penetrated you are by chinese spies. in fact you are suspect.

t. meme flag
kys

you're here to go to bat for someone

If im stuck between what the president says, what the MSM says and what Kimmy says im going with the president, then Kimmy, and then I just quit listening.

you got your priorities in order. good to see

remember those seismic anomalies at the test sites?

remember all the scientists being killed?

Attached: or make him your friend.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

Attached: the rod and ring did strike.jpg (731x438, 36K)