Earth mass = 5,972,200,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes

> Earth mass = 5,972,200,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes
> Human biomass = 100,000,000 tonnes

Tell me how the later is supposed to affect, endanger or even remotly exhaust the ressources of the former ?

Attached: AIL-info-page-headerextra.jpg (1024x408, 55K)

are you retarded?

What is the mass of the software that controls your computer?

Still heavier in comparaison to the human biomass to earth mass. Also we don't control shit about the Earth.

> Italy

Attached: 1528989671580.jpg (1006x729, 158K)

The physical form of software on a computer is patterns of magnetic fields embedded in countable numbers of atoms. There are rather a lot of atoms in a computer.

A tapeworm 12g a human 120000 grams. You'd have me believe that the former is capable of using up all the resources of the latter?

That's far from the same ratio. Why burgers can't into math ?

draw your weapon francoise

Attached: frog.jpg (900x1012, 96K)

We have a damn weapon named after us. Do you ?

Attached: 170_1132294-20685-thickbox.jpg (500x500, 20K)

cunt i could fuck that earth cunt up by myself no problem
i just don't feel like it today

Humans don't do this, their power plants, manufacturing, extraction and transport does this. 12 humans can operate a 200 thousand tonnes.
Human created climate change is real, but 8 don't really care to change it.

>a human 120000 grams
maybe the average american

> human size = 1,000,000,000 nanometers
> ebola size = 80 nanometers
Tell me how the later is supposed to affect, endanger or even remotly exhaust the ressources of the former ?

Attached: 1523455735420.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

RATIO ? DO YOU SPEAK IT ?

or I guess 1,800,000,000 if you're not manlet?

Wasn't 1,900,000,000 the current cut off point?

>Human created climate change is real
sure, but there are far more important problems, such as the growing nigger population

what is a worse environment, a really hot day, or living surrounded by niggers?

Pierre's mustache trimmer?

where do you think the term pikey comes from?

btw, what you posted is called a great axe.

Attached: pikes.jpg (700x490, 20K)

are you a fucking hobbit?

No it's called a francisque

Attached: coll_019.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Why are you measuring the mass of the earth and not the mass of usable resources + biomass of nature?

Attached: 1525975573592.jpg (1036x1075, 462K)

Exactly, climate change just gives us new challenges to solve in the future, only hippies think that the planet can be destroyed.

also: We have the Moon. just build a ladder and collect its resources you lazy neet.

Attached: GhfNQmIZS.jpg (640x335, 46K)

humans live in a thin film of habitable space on the surface, we dont arm wrestle with the molten mantle for superiority you fag

Because the point is: Humans can't destroy Earth

Both at the same time?

The stuff under the crust is not the part of Earth we are concerned with destroying. You understand that, right? We care about the surface.

Because watermelons can't understand scale, they imagine the earth as a tiny blue ball as portrayed by NASA. The truth is NASA has a hell of a time getting into a low orbit because the earth is so huge, all they can do is go so fucking fast it takes them a while for the earth to suck them back down.

Humans can't readily destroy the Earth, and we won't wipe out all life (unless we deliberately tried, really hard). What we can do is make life really shitty for US. We still have a few billion years left before the sun burns out. Plenty of time for life to recover.

To paraphrase George Carlin, we don't need to save the Planet. The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

What is the mass of the bacteria in your body? Are you mostly a human or waking sack of bacteria?

Bacteria are responsible for your well being. You couldn’t digest food or live without the billions of bacteria in your body, yet the bacteria in you only weigh less than a percent as much in total weight as you do

But we can make it in hospitable to us you fucking retard

We're even smaller than that compare to Earth

>your mother's mass
100Kg
>my dicks mass
2Kg
Tell me how you became so dumb?

No we can't. This world is totally fucked up & has niggers and all sorts of dangerous shitskins living in it. Not surprisingly, these are also the ones responsible for climate change and overpopulation.

No matter what we do, all Green policies enacted by Western countries are a drop in the bucket compared to the problems that China, India, Africa, and Latin America are causing. We would have to colonize them again before we could leverage any appreciable effect on the environment.

Sure. That's exactly what tapeworms do. Suck up resources and cause disease in the host as a result.

What is your argument? Humans have existed for around a quarter of a million years, I agree we don’t need to be worrying about the earth being hospitable millions of years from now, but for different reasons. Global warming didn’t wipe the dinosaurs out.

Shit like solar flares and CMEs, asteroids, could happen at any moment without warning and we’d be gone in minutes. In 2012 the sun spat at us and nearly wiped out most electronics and ripped our magnetic shield off. It barely missed us.

>Human mass = 100000000 mg
>Cyanide mass = 1 mg

Tell me how the latter is supposed to affect, endanger or even remotely poison the former?

>2kg

Funny post Millosh, but it's probably in the grams kek

Attached: blacked.jpg (640x385, 114K)

>the complexity of the planet earth is comparable to the complexity of my computer

you stand no chance in life

>2000kg car
>60L of fuel
Tell me how the later is supposed to affect, power or even remotly propel of the former ?

make a choice
>normal temperature, 60% of your country is niggers
>10 F hotter on summer, 10 F colder on winter, no niggers

When resources run low, we'll just eat rocks

Attached: si (40).jpg (1000x750, 114K)

Why did you say that to me I just said that we can make the world uninhabitable for us.

>growing nigger population
Overpopulation also has effects on the climate

You faggots still aren't understanding the scale of this thing.

That dick isn't 2 kg by comparison, its like 15 orders smaller. A micro penis to a micro penis to a micro penis.

The actual choice is
>normal temperature, 80% of your country is niggers
>10 F hotter on summer, 10 F colder on winter, 80% of your country is niggers

Scientifically, that has not been proven. It's still just a hypothesis.

The data is leaning towards no to little human impact on the climate. When I say little, that is having less than 0.105 Celcius warming over 100 years. That is still at the level of noise in natural cycles and natural trends.

Since the earth is the only place all but a tiny handful of humans will be able to live for the next 20 to 50 years, at a minimum, then we should treat it with care and try to not destroy its eco balance. But we are not. Worrying about global warming is silly, when human activity is scientifically proven to be destroying the ocean's ecosystem through direct human action (over fishing) as well as indirect (through plastic garbage plugging up the animal life that end up eating it and starving to death).

>When I say little, that is having less than 0.105 Celcius warming over 100 years
lmao we already exceed your shitty estimate by like 200%
climate change denial must be a fun game

Attached: 77698122.jpg (640x491, 88K)

reminder that this is mostly china's fault and not anything the west needs to be concerned with