Chris Langan temporarily banned from Facebook, Koko comment deleted

Chris Langan got temporary banned on Facebook for this post. It got deleted from Facebook, too.
His wife spoke out about Zuckenberg's hate of free speech.

Pic related.

For those who don't know, Chris Langan holds the world's highest IQ record.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Attached: chris_langan_koko.png (500x802, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a loss for the world whenever a guy like that gets deplatformed

Attached: rummy.jpg (640x360, 51K)

He lurks Jow Forums too apparently. Note the use of "red pill" in one of his comments.

Attached: VERY_BASED_CHRIS_LANGAN.png (474x307, 24K)

based

>who are not (initially) kept in cages
THE MADMAN

I want a gorilla friend. All we have are black people here and they arent the same.

he's smart but lacks heart hence why he says stupid shit like women having chasity belts and having to go to the gov in order to breed. he's not all up there.

smart man
gorillas would make better neighbors than niggers

He is right on the chastity belts tough, nobody else should use your property without your consent.

Leftists: Save the Gorilla's!
Also Leftists: Save and increase the birth rate for the Gorilla killers!

When did he say anything about chastity belts?
He only supported eugenics, which is not quite the same.

RIP IN PIECES KOKO

Do you have more posts from him? kinda made me curious

Niggers are the worst

Attached: 1521290696176.jpg (683x743, 153K)

there's a 15 min video of him talking on youtube. he's not sane at all. basically believes in a NWO.

He makes a good point, but why be so long-winded?

digits confirm niggers are the worst

link

Uh ... Wat?

its his most viewed on yt

>yfw hes the one making the flat earth threads

For you betas maybe but us alphas would have to constantly chest thump, bull rush and fight them whenever we wanted to be outside.

I thought this was the best part, too.

>it's a loss for the world whenever a guy like that gets deplatformed
they're daring you to burn down the platform

start the fire

But what about the gorillas

>The most intelligent being on Earth is just insane, goy. Even CNN says so.

he is a known supporter of crackpot theories that are laughed at by physicists. he is intelligent but not emotionally mature or experiential plus lacks wisdom. i don't care what you or cnn thinks. if he was some super anti racist communist you would call him dumb, if he aligns with you then you think he's the smartest man on earth.

t. jew

Keked good on that. Maybe he's the one that did the, "do we live under a dome" thread from a couple hours ago.

But we take in lots of Gorlla refugees

kikes shilling

jews love social darwinism, you lazy greek.

he's very nice.

So the smartedst guy in the world believes in something and you say that makes him crazy? You need to reference the 30-point rule in OPs pic related. Also stop meme flagging, especially when it does not match your comment, it makes you look asinine.

Smart people are the thing they fear the most, everything else is chaff. Its happened before and i guess it'll happen again

I am the gorillas.

Attached: 1494624544436.jpg (704x391, 57K)

Those are bonobos, different species.

it's pretty fucking obvious , they are darwin awards in themselves

Well so do I, once we have only a White and a yellow empire left on the planet it is basicly inevitable in order to propperly utilize the planets resources for our interstellar empire.

Attached: EA600188-8A28-48E7-B778-AE240786CFBA.jpg (800x804, 65K)

Won't lie, it's a little bit ideologically affirming that that worlds smartest guy shares our views on such things.

Attached: Armedtard.jpg (327x344, 15K)

impasse is common here. don't make demands. you won't get anything.

Dont engage with obvious kikeshills, call them out and ridicule them.

Nope, just Gojira.

Attached: Gojira.jpg (474x266, 22K)

Jews aren't white.

He actually wrote that???

LMFAO KEK MAXIMUS

some of the cringiest posts on here

this level of woke is illegal

Attached: angery pepe.jpg (896x921, 59K)

checked

Jesus fuck we need a filter for memeflags already I have literally never once seen someone using one who posted anything more than shill talking points and mental diarrhoea.

comparing humans to gorillas in this manner is literally dehumanizing.

if you niggers read thomas sowell you would understand the difference in iq and not make such small-brained comments.

you are american and stupid

He's got heart but he's got the kind of personality that ignores consensus. It can lead to strange ideas but at the same time a lot of ideas held by consensus are strange too but the fact that there is a consensus tends to disguise that to a degree. Like believing in UFOs is no less strange than religion but religion is considered normal because more people have such beliefs. None of this is rational.

I like this man

Attached: 43D3FAA0-0E6C-4ED6-9097-EDC21AFCF32A.png (1125x2436, 434K)

stop it , you only make it harder on yourself, kike

Most intelligent people are socially retarded and emotionally stunted.

Look no further than the denizens of a Malaysian wood working site tracking down a flag using contrails and the fucking stars.

I don't understand, why don't they just use VPNs? what is the point of hiding behind memeflags if they want to do real damage?

Wow.
Jews hate this man.

Beat the drums of war as the Sun God descends upon us.

Attached: ancient_monument.jpg (1024x663, 185K)

this
guys please we really dont need the smartest people in the world on our side and posts like this make us look retarded
truth is on our side and future will prove us right either way

Attached: 1262934501282.jpg (450x299, 23K)

that's the best trait to have imo.

>tracking down a flag using contrails and the fucking stars.

what?

you are too paranoid, i'm not doing any damage. just adding ideas to the pool you fucking retard

*snap* Yep, that's going in my cringe compilation.

truth has no side.

Have you ever seen someone shill, troll and derail a single thread so hard. The damage control is unreal.

keep crying

>Smart people are the thing they fear the most

His father's name was Melvin Letman. He is one of (((them))).

oh now you went to pagan shilling, anything to misguide the West

er no, you ppl being genocidal and all, jew, will work out to your detriment , besides theres no truth outside Christ

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

He actually raises a valid point tho. Why aren't we educating and bringing Apes within human society?

Attached: Dr.Banjo.jpg (644x346, 123K)

that person has the highest recorded IQ?
this is like a stick of dynamite going off

A very smart man. Unfortunately not smart enough to see that such comments would get him banned.

>Why is Western civilization not admitting gorillas
>They too are from Africa
>and probably have a mean IQ at least equal to Somalia
wew lad... fucking based

Attached: 1529734837617.jpg (531x471, 43K)

>Most intelligent people are socially retarded and emotionally stunted.

You pulled that right from your ass. Know how I know? Because I've actually read the stats on this. It's simply untrue. You're a blowhard.

There is a communication gap that begins around 30 IQ points. 130 is the average of Cambridge professors and that's not very high but it's high enough to make them smart enough to be slightly incomprehensible to the average European. 160 is the same to a 130 but this works against them since they're outnumbered and Dunning-Kruger means they are seen as weird or stupid. However, in fields such as mathematics the greatest achievers are all extrmely high IQ. The more rigorous the field, the more a high IQ benefits you. The less, the more it hurts you. This is a fact.

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

The deficit doesn't lie with smarter people. You're basically like an 85 IQ nigger saying whites are dumb.

t. Jew

why doesnt he have a twitter

A Strayan saying this shit? Obviously he took the hit on purpose.

jesus, you must really love somolia.. or hate gorillas

rationality is rooted in reason which is rooted in justification which is rooted in morals which come from god

He has the highest clinically tested IQ on the planet.

Holy shit that´s fucking based. They can´t find anything incorrect with what he is saying though. It´s not racist or bigotted if it´s true. It´s only if it isn´t true.

neither
the most intelligent people tend to be weirdos, its just fact

>Why aren't we educating and bringing Apes within human society?
That would normalize bringing in niggers, which is not so good thing. If you somehow succeed in only taking in the gorillas / smart apes without the niggers, i'm all for it.

I can just hear the slack jawed potato-mouthed cadence of your speech.

Attached: 1528002007828.png (900x900, 424K)

For what purpose?

Everything costs money and they have spent waaaaaaaay too much for nogainz in the past 5 years.

sounds like most geniuses :^)

I want a cute gorilla waifu

Weirdos yes.
But socially retarded? Maybe socially awkward because they haven’t dumbed down to the ranting antics of most of society. Intelligent people feel out of place and will, to some, appear “socially retarded” or something similar.

This is where Dunning-Kruger comes in. Someone with an IQ of 86 will see someone with an IQ of 140 as retarded or weird. The 86 guy will feel superior, and feel sure of it in his own mind.

Poor Koko, the best of his kind.

I had this same conversation with my mostly red-pilled, black coworker two days ago in response to Koko's death. Spooky.

wasted

that was a dumb reply

so what, I want to read more quality content but I dont use facebook

Can't read his mind. But he is definitely smart enough to know the consequences. Maybe he had heartburn or maybe he was just in the mood to shit post. The dude strikes me as the sort of man who resists censorship and might do something like this out of impulse but that doesn't mean he doesn't see the consequences.

Nassim Taleb does shit like this on Twitter insulting people all the time. Some people just resist being stifled.

Langan usually speaks to the common man, directly as he is a humble genius.

Attached: 3238616-Christopher-Langan-Quote-You-cannot-describe-the-universe.jpg (3840x2160, 363K)

Your post just kind of proved my point, retard.

If you are smart enough you are socially retarded because you have a difficult time communicating with others.

Holy shit. Epic takedown of useless violent niggers.

"We want Apefugees not rapefugees"

The digits are mine to command and I shall do with them as I please.

get a job lazy greek
humble? he called himself one of the smartest men, wrote a question on quora calling himself the smartest and claimed to be above einstein.

>highest IQ in the world
>believes the koko bullshit
It was almost entirely fraudulent. It was a lethargic creature that learned to poorly mimic a few gestures which were """interpreted""" by her handler.

This guy seems to be proof that IQ isn't in fact all that matters.

Hol up watchu mean? I gots no problem comcating wif niggers