c-span.org/video/?447600-1/
c-span.org/video/?447600-2/
>WHTradeDir Navarro on US-China trade 6/28/18
c-span.org/video/?447685-1/
>IRSComm Nominee Rettig @Senate 6/28/18
c-span.org/video/?447578-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Democrats-have-Little-Power-to-Block-Trumps-Nominee-in-the-Supreme-Court-1-845x1024.jpg (845x1024, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawweekly.org/front-page/2018/3/22/t-is-for-thapar-thomas-and-textualism
americasurvival.org/2018/06/liberals-on-trumps-supreme-court-list.html#axzz5JuPEExjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA!

SAUDI OIL INCOMING

Attached: 06-30 06_38.png (771x556, 83K)

Lads, after Tulsi 2020 and Ocasio cortez 2024 I'm not sure America can survive.I guess I'm not an Ocasio Dynoamo.

Attached: Cernopredict.jpg (990x380, 72K)

Barrett confirmed for a literal cuckold and if you are still shilling for her you should literally kill yourself

its over drumpf tards

Attached: 7578568676598679.png (670x622, 394K)

reminder

Attached: 1503672628148.jpg (494x500, 26K)

Tiffy for Chief of Staff!

Attached: 6b9ce55a-865a-4099-8412-03555064ae5b-getty-577290638.jpg (970x582, 76K)

Thapar

But he isn't user. He doesn't even think about it. Actually, the one concern for Trump is
> can Senate confirm the pick in one vote?

My bet is on Cocaine Mitch pick (the poo)

>I mean she’s a literal cuck user
I'll repeat: whoever proposes devoting any resource to fight anything other than the left is trying to lead people off the correct path. Cortez is just starting to look just like Obama in the 2000s, kneecapping her now should be a priority.

Attached: t_pose4.jpg (557x557, 53K)

Amul Thapar is rumored to be on President Trump’s shortlist of possible nominees to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, who announced his retirement very recently. Thapar, who was born in Troy, Michigan to Indian immigrant parents, is a conservative judge who has close ties to the Trump administration.
- He was one of the first people President Trump appointed to any position: in March 2016, just two months into the Trump presidency, Trump tapped Thapar to be United States Circuit Judge for the Sixth Circuit.

Thapar is relatively young. He was born in 1969, making him just 49 years old. But already, Thapar has both friends and enemies in high places.
> He is considered a close friend and protege of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, whose home state of Kentucky falls within the 6th Circuit.
> McConnell has called Thapar “a qualified judge with an impressive legal mind” and has praised Thapar for always applying the law fairly.
< On the other end of the spectrum, Elizabeth Warren, the left-leaning senator from Massachussetts, vehemently opposed Thapar when he was nominated to the sixth circuit. “There is a lot to object to about Judge Thapar,”
< Warren told the Senate, before launching into a list of her disagreements with the judge’s policies.
< She slammed Thapar for his rulings against strict campaign finance laws, and in favor of tough minimum sentencing for drug and property crimes.
< Activist groups in the left have also strongly opposed Thapar for the same reasons, painting him as a friend of big corporations who is oblivious to the needs of ordinary people.

Thapar is only the second South Asian American ever to serve on the US district court of appeals. The South Asian Bar Association of North America praised Trump for nominating Thapar to that post, even though the association has been critical of President Trump.

>female who fell for the christcuck meme and adopted two nigger children
Gonna be a yikes from me dog

Before you retards decide to shill your waifu next time be sure to see if she adopts wildlife.

1. Winter vs Wolnitzek
> Thapar Issued a Controversial Ruling That Allowed Judges to Make Contributions to Political Campaigns
> While Thapar was a judge in federal district court in Kentucky, he issued a controversial ruling.
- The case hinged on whether a judge has the right to show his political affiliation, and campaign on behalf of a political candidate.
> Thapar ruled that not only can a judge make speeches on behalf of a candidate, he can also make campaign contributions.
< Before this case, Kentucky law prohibited judges from donating money to political candidates, because the state wanted judges to appear as impartial as possible.
> In his ruling, Thapar reportedly referred to the controversial legal theory that “money is speech”.
- In other words, campaign contributions should be given the same protections as speech is.
- This legal argument is supported by a 1976 Supreme Court decision on campaign finance.
> The court ruled that it is illegal to limit election spending, because campaign donations are a form of free speech.
< Activists on the left have been very vocal about opposing Thapar for his support of “money is speech.”
> Others argue that the “money is speech” ruling is already the law of the land.

< The appeals court later overturned parts of Thapar’s decision in this case
< — including the provision allowing judges to give money to political campaigns.

OCasio sounds like a fake Chinese watch brand.

Attached: Cerno2.jpg (1019x436, 75K)

could this affect summer gas prices?

Nothing seems to stick out besides that he likes corporations
His Hill vs Lappin decision is very white and based though

>whoever proposes devoting any resource to fight anything other than the left is trying to lead people off the correct path.
we have more enemies than just the left user

2. Thapar Has a Reputation for Being Dismissive of Sexual Harassment Suits
- During his time on the bench, Thapar heard several prominent cases about sexual harassment.
> The first, Wasek v Arrow Energy Services, was a 2012 case involving a man who claimed that he was sexually harassed by a male co-worker while operating an oil rig in Pennsylvania.
< The plaintiff, Wasek, said that his co-worker, Paul Ottobre, repeatedly poked him in the rear with a long rod, and told him things like, “you have a pretty mouth,” “boy, you have pretty lips,” and “you know you like it, sweetheart.”
> Thapar ruled that the situation was not sexual harassment because the prosecution was unable to prove that Ottobre was a homosexual.
> Without this proof, Thapar ruled, it was impossible to say that he was sexually harassing, rather than simply harassing, the plaintiff.
< The case was widely criticized by NGOs and activists on the left.
- By 2017, Thapar was known for being dismissive of sexual harassment cases.
< In the case of a student accused of sexual harassment at Denison University, observers of the case said with confidence that it “seems highly likely that the third judge—Amul Thapar, a Trump nominee, who at one point in the hearing said that the district judge who dismissed the complaint had “erred”—will vote in favor of the accused student.”

>Thapar Has a Reputation for Being Dismissive of Sexual Harassment Suits
good, they are usually fake

Never ran for office doesn't apply to her, and makes unreasonable demands doesn't apply to Trump.

3. Thapar is in Favor of Tough sentences for Drug-related Crimes
> In 2015, Thapar gave a speech at Columbia University’s law school and argued that there should be tough minimum sentences for drug crimes.
> Thapar told the audience that California’s Proposition 47, which reduced low-level drug and property crimes from felonies to misdemeanors, had increased the existing levels of crime in the state.
> Thapar also said that the current judicial system does not punish repeat offenders harshly enough. He added that 20 percent prisoners have a record of 15 or more prior convictions. “The way to stop recidivism is to keep the recidivists in jail,” he said.

(based)

>his co-worker, Paul Ottobre, repeatedly poked him in the rear with a long rod, and told him things like, “you have a pretty mouth,” “boy, you have pretty lips,” and “you know you like it, sweetheart.”
>> Thapar ruled that the situation was not sexual harassment because the prosecution was unable to prove that Ottobre was a homosexual.
holy shit

>being so full of yourself you believe someone is ultra competent because she listens to people that have made episodes about the baboon hermeneutics

>Thapar is in Favor of Tough sentences for Drug-related Crimes
that should appeal to trump

4. Thapar Once Sentenced a Nun to Three Years in Jail After a Protest at a Nuclear Power Plant
- In 2014, an 84 year old nun named Megan Rice broke into a uranium-processing building in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Rice, along with two other protesters, poured human blood all over the building as a protest against nuclear weapons.
- The facility at Oak Ridge is the main storage site for bomb-grade uranium in the United States.
- Sister Megan and the other protesters were all members of Plowshares, a pacifist movement strongly opposed to nuclear weapons.
> They were convicted of interfering with national security.
> Judge Thapar sentenced the 84 year old nun to 35 months in jail.
> He gave the other protesters 5 years each, since they had prior records.
< Sister Megan reportedly asked Thapar to sentence her to life in prison, because she wanted to prove her absolute dedication to the fight against nuclear weapons.
> Thapar gave her a three year sentence instead, and said he hoped that the prison terms would bring Sister Megan and her co-defendents “back to the political system I fear that they have given up on.”
< Sister Megan’s sentence was overturned in 2015, and she was released from jail after an appellate court ruled that the prosecution had “overreached” in charging her with interfering with national security.

Show me proof that she adopted two niglets, please, because my searches reveal nothing. This feels like some made-up stormfag faggotry.

Damn, even Portugal agrees with Cernovitch that the Alexandria 'Titan Slayer' Ocasio Cortez is a genius. I doubt even Trump could take her on 1vs1 at this point.

>Amul Thapar

Again.. is this guy a sikh?

Every sikh i've met has bypassed GOP positions on guns and gone full "personal defense nukes".

Attached: GUN_FREE_ZONES.jpg (599x500, 30K)

Judging by this, it sounds like a small deal, unless that's per day

Attached: 06-30 06_43.png (852x511, 37K)

Is he an originalist and is the poo tough on immigration/2nd amendment?

5. Thapar Says He Agrees With Justice Scalia That Judges Should Stick to the Letter of the Law
> Thapar told an audience at the University of Virginia that there should be a clear separation of powers between judges, who enforce the law, and lawmakers, who write the law.
> Thapar praised the ultra-conservative Justice Antonin Scalia, who was well-known for saying that the Constitution should be interpreted literally, according to the meaning originally intended by the Founding Fathers, and not interpreted to suit our modern world.
> Thapar said that he completely agrees with Justice Antonin Scalia, who called for a strict “textual” approach when interpreting laws.
> He said judges should “stay in their lanes” and enforce the laws exactly as they are written, instead of becoming activists who try to change existing laws. Thapar added that by strictly enforcing the letter of the law, judges also give Congress an incentive to rewrite bad laws, or write new laws as needed.

< A left-leaning Louisville attorney named Kent Wicker has said that, indeed, Thapar’s politics aren’t on display when he is handling a case.
< “His judicial philosophy is to get the right answer and do the right thing,” Wicker said. “He tries to follow the law.”

At this point it's Poo or bust, we don't need a bleeding heart christcuck (and I say that as a former devout Catholic)

People still listen to this fucking cuck?

I don't mind that ruling as hilarious as it sounds

>Thapar ruled that the situation was not sexual harassment because the prosecution was unable to prove that Ottobre was a homosexual.
> Without this proof, Thapar ruled, it was impossible to say that he was sexually harassing, rather than simply harassing, the plaintiff.

That's not untrue.

see

>Thapar ruled that the situation was not sexual harassment because the prosecution was unable to prove that Ottobre was a homosexual.

This is fucking nuclear level trolling.
"flirting while ugly" laws on their way out with this guy.

How's the poo on the Second Amendment?

Fuck! i really liked her too. I fucking hate the though of putting a poo-in-loo up there.

Nay or Yays for Thapar

> we have more enemies than just the left user
> we
I'll repeat: whoever proposes devoting any resource to fight anything other than the left is trying to lead people off the correct path.
There are many enemies but there is only one enemy with both the means and the opportunity to deal a death blow in everything many in this place cherishes
> the left
> gaining control of the the congress
> in less than six months

Anyone not realizing that and trying to lead you into a longer term fight is a fool and likely the enemy disguised

Attached: IMG_0579.jpg (416x431, 58K)

I can't find nothing myself, but you can take a stroll around the Google and his cases too..

DO YOU LOOK LIKE THIS?

Attached: Portugal.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

>we
not an argument

She is the perfect Obongo and Hillary mix all in one. Hillary tactics mixed with Obongo's stiring charisma.

Attached: Hillarystrategy.jpg (1024x527, 96K)

Thank you, btw

Current predictit market for Nominees
No confidence in Thapar

Attached: 06-30 06_46.png (505x495, 113K)

I just need to know how he is on the Second Amendment. I want "assault weapons bans" ruled unconstitutional and national CCW reciprocity enforced via the 14th Amendment.

It's only like, 30ft tall.
That thing will be a fucking invisible orange dot on the skyline without binoculars.

Attached: Meh 04.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Compared to the woman I say yay, just on his follow the law stance over her follow your morals stance.

How the fuck did she even get the idea of adopting Hatian kids? Maybe from Clinton Foundation people in her social circle?

> Damn, even Portugal agrees with Cernovitch that the Alexandria 'Titan Slayer' Ocasio Cortez is a genius.
No I don't user. But you don't have to be a genius to realize smashing a smaller threat is better than letting it grow.

Trump said the word 'woman' and they all jumped. It means nothing.

This bitch is like King Nigger right after the 2004 Democratic Convention all over again.

Attached: She Guevara.jpg (710x710, 50K)

Where'th the invasion of Thyria, Thernovitch?

how do you suggest smashing?

2/5 odds = 40% chance desu
idk the other woman he's considering

Attached: shirogane_sama_284284768256_n.jpg (1080x721, 46K)

Attached: 1523045332490.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Who's Chapo?

# lawweekly.org
# "T" is for Thapar, Thomas, and Textualism — Virginia Law Weekly

>In the past month, students at UVa Law have had the opportunity to hear remarks from several esteemed members of the judiciary.

>At the end of February, Judge Amul Thapar, a Judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, visited the Law School to share his thoughts on textualism and to critique former Seventh Circuit Judge Richard Posner’s recent book, The Federal Judiciary: Strengths and Weaknesses.

>Additionally, nearly thirty students, including myself, made a trip to Washington, D.C., over spring break to listen to United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas speak at the Federalist Society’s 2018 National Student Symposium.

Judge Thapar’s event began with his admitting that, despite their different judicial philosophies, he agreed with several of the propositions in Judge Posner’s book.
> For instance, Judge Thapar stated that Judge Posner was correct to criticize the untimeliness of opinions issued by courts because, in his view “justice delayed is justice denied.”
> Further, Judge Thapar and Judge Posner agree that brevity in opinions is an essential component in efficiency, particularly at the circuit court level.
> Judge Thapar suggested that overly dense opinions increase the likelihood of lower courts misinterpreting the meaning of the law and that judges should focus on emphasizing a clear holding.

> Turning to where he and Judge Posner disagree, Judge Thapar stated that Judge Posner’s viewpoint advances pragmatism over formalism, which he fears may lead judges to decide cases based on what he termed the imaginary “Emotions Clause” of the Constitution rather than the text itself.

>Who's Chapo?

Someone you can ignore.

Cernovich and Scott Adams are going with the "fear monger up more GOP turnout" strategy for the election.

Just make damned sure you vote and ignore their tactics.

Here's my revised prediction, based on an educated guess and wishful thinking:

> Top two picks: Hardiman and the Poo
> Hardiman takes the seat, poo takes RBG seat when she meets her timely demise.

why does trump care so much for anti abortion?

>those sleepy eyes

Attached: 1519717652320.png (645x597, 286K)

Judge Posner’s book also argues that judges should look to the future rather than precedent in order to reach the best outcome in pending cases.
> Judge Thapar criticized this because doing so would likely have a negative impact on lower court judges.
> In Judge Thapar’s opinion, backward-looking interpretations increase overall efficiency because members of society can rely on precedent to predict the legality of their actions.
> This reliance, in turn, decreases the need of parties to litigate disputes because they can better guess the outcome in advance.
> Moreover, Judge Thapar expressed concern that a pragmatic approach in the judiciary branch would elevate judges to the position of “co-legislator.” T
> he problem with this, according to Judge Thapar, is that, “at no point in time have judges been infallible,” and taking policy decisions away from politically accountable members of the legislative branch could result in unpopular and unwanted decisions becoming law.

> In his concluding comments, Judge Thapar stated that he agrees with former Supreme Court Justice Scalia’s view that liberties are best protected by following the separation of powers, and that the different branches should “stay in their lanes.”
> He acknowledged that “textualism is hard,” but argued that it is not the responsibility of the judiciary to amend poor legislative drafting, even if judges would personally prefer a different outcome than what is required by a statute’s text.
> According to Judge Thapar, when courts apply a consistent interpretation of the law, it pressures Congress to pay more attention to how they write.
lawweekly.org/front-page/2018/3/22/t-is-for-thapar-thomas-and-textualism

A podcast for gommunists.

Huwhite Evangalical whote

Its a little strange that the guy she defeated didnt even participate in the debate. Do they not have polls at all these idiots? Seems retarded not to check with your constituents in a year where bernie bros are rising.

>timely demise.
Don't you mean long overdue?

> race traitor cuck is drooling over MUH STRONG WOMYN OF COLOR
And that's surprising, how?

does he? i think he's just pandering to the evangelicals

Yo portnigga, can you post that info pic on jews and porn, i need it for a madlad, thanks bruv

> why does trump care so much for anti abortion?
He doesn't. Why does it make you think he does?

Can you believe that nogs still kneel for the anthem when trump fucked kids in the late 80s and early 90s?? Spread this
#wwg1wga #greatawakening #wakeup #qarmy

Attached: Boomermeme.jpg (702x998, 273K)

Because his stupid Christcuck voters do.

Thernovitch is a jew, he's being loyal to his race by shilling for communism.

buttmade baby murderer detected
tits or gtfo roastie

> Its a little strange that the guy she defeated didnt even participate in the debate
No. Nobody, not even her, believed she would win. She pulled a Homer Simpson there.

To the guy who was asking in the last thread about how degenerate Israel is here's a good starter. Secular or religious Jews are super degenerate. Stealing kids' blood, sucking baby dicks, thinking defilement is the failure to engage in the sex act, ect. To go on about how degenerate (((they))) are is like trying to carry a gun on a college campus in South Carolina. Pointless. But to all the Jews here, you're all a bunch of faggots. Your race is scum.

Attached: 1530291609667.jpg (2047x1582, 558K)

oh cool thapar is not pro life

americasurvival.org/2018/06/liberals-on-trumps-supreme-court-list.html#axzz5JuPEExjg

What happened?

> Yo portnigga, can you post that info pic on jews and porn
The crusader "Jew expert" is the other portugal user.

Kennedy is the last seat you will get to replace drumpfkins

Attached: planking.png (589x551, 289K)

Fuck him then.

What's with the influx of anti-gay posting?

Attached: ???.jpg (951x840, 90K)

fuck you

How much ya'll wanna bet Trump pulls a wildcard out of his hat on the SCOTUS pick.

Fuck off pedo faggot

probably

When did they change her for a body double?
Everything covered but the face. Couldn't be more obvious

Attached: IMG_8779.png (750x1334, 814K)

>oh cool thapar is not pro life

The christ cucks need to get over it.. baby killing is not coming back.. but gun rights are going FAST.

We need someone who supports "personal defense nukes" on that bench, and honestly we needed it 5 years ago.

roasite detected

Doesn't matter, what matters if he is pro-sovereignty.

Most likely, yeah. It's how Trump likes to do things after all.

Kek all g.

Attached: 1500592324553.jpg (558x640, 137K)

Not for long, Ruth. Your Talmud made you strong, but that frail old body of yours will fail.

Attached: Empowered Gorsuch.png (1200x1500, 3.29M)

No resources need to be devoted. Just linking the single post and article is enough.
I'll poke around a little bit to see if I can find anything interesting on Cortez.
No guarantees I'll find anything though.
She seems to have come out of nowhere.

If he's solid on Immigration and the 2nd amendment that's all that matters.
Keep priorities in focus, abortion is low on the list of problems we have to deal with.

Attached: 1530250272278.png (1600x1200, 1.09M)