Catholicism

Catholics on Jow Forums are some of the most delusional posters on this board.

None of you know the scriptures, none of you believe the Bible, all you can do is make fun of Protestants who are heretics as well. You can't answer to the Bible because your fake pagan Catholic religion flies in the face of countless scriptures.

Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches which believe and preach the whole Bible are the true Churches. God never ordained one Universal Church, he ordains the local New Testament Churches as his houses.

Let's take a look at some scriptures which destroy your ridiculous, laughable, stupid religion.

>Veneration of Mary
Luke 11:27-28 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

>Idolatry
Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

>Calling clergy 'Father'
Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

>Repetitive prayers and chanting
Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Attached: 57657.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2uMUnGv0Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk
newadvent.org/cathen/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/16/royal-commission-has-led-to-more-than-100-child-abuse-prosecutions-says-head
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CONT

>Baptising infants
Acts 8:36-38 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

>Purgatory
No scripture exists on such a place.

>Mary remaining a virgin for her whole life
Matthew 1:24-25 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

Luke 8:19-21 Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press.
And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.
And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

>Clergy wearing long robes (dresses)
Luke 20:46-47 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;
Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

>Jesus having long hair
1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

>Mary being an intercessor between man and God
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

If any Christian brothers and sisters want to add more scriptures to put to shame this ridiculous pagan religion which is an abomination to God, feel free to expose their wickedness and false doctrines in this thread.

Attached: 56546.jpg (189x267, 12K)

>Bishops having to remain celibate
1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

I was indoctrinated from birth with RC bullshit, still to this day I am deprogramming myself and it's not easy.
Researching helped a lot though, at least I learned why the whole organization seemed like a mafia to me, because they are the original mafia.
The biggest crime against humanity next to pedophilia is the fact that the Vatican holds the answers to our past in their vault and that's the first thing that needs to be exposed before we can move beyond as a species

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

Sorry for being born into a superior variant of the Christian faith

Attached: CF58D6E1-8EB0-4A5C-B9CE-43E8D6701AB7.jpg (2178x2179, 449K)

superior in that it makes stupid people feel smart about knowing lines in a book?
bravo

>theology
Take it to /sage

There is no 'variant' of the Christian faith. There is one truth, one Gospel and one salvation. The Catholic Church is an abomination to the Lord and every single person that follows this wicked cult will find themselves in the hellfire if they don't believe the true Gospel.

Catholic hater reporting in

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1416x968, 439K)

Welcome

>Calling clergy 'Father'
Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

>The pope (Latin: papa from Greek: πάππας pappas,[1] a child's word for "father"),[2] also known as the supreme pontiff (from Latin pontifex maximus "greatest

They actually called their leader title father , how blind or stupid is that

That's my point. They call the Pope 'father' and they call their priests 'father. These priests aren't even qualified to be in their position as 'Bishops and Elders' (Pastors) are commanded to be married and have children.

Lol, like you Christcucks are any better
Christianity a Semitic religion and here you are quoting from Jew scripture
Europe must be freed of your pathetic religion

Catholics are heratics. Orthodoxy is the light. Everything else is a reformation or reformations of reformations.

>Christianity a Semitic religion

That is Judaism . Christianity is the ultimate religion God's actual plan for the world

Attached: 1467556499489.jpg (625x820, 77K)

>independent Fundamental Baptist Churches which believe and preach the whole Bible are the true Churches
fuck off you church-kike.

Catholics are idol worshipping democrats.

I agree that the secrets of the Vatican need to be revealed. I'm curious, what do you believe now?

Attached: bettertowalkalonethanwithacrowdgoinginthewrongdirection.jpg (640x600, 66K)

3 times digits in a row . Lord what do you think of the Catholics ?

Attached: Screenshot_16.jpg (997x1025, 247K)

Argh almost trip's . The lord taken away

>being christian in 2018
you love being a weak faggot

>Being non existing after the day of judgment

The meek will inherit the earth

jesus was weak and he didn't die on the cross

>unironically being any denomination except eastern orthodox

Catholics and Orthodoxy is the same thing. Both are as wicked as Hell.

>day of judgment
don't exists

man/humanity is God
creating a God reject that fact,making man subservient and weak.

Attached: leonardo-da-vinci-uomo-vitruviano_a-G-2549011-0.jpg (327x488, 34K)

according through historic accounts he did , you can disbelief everything with magic . But Jesus died on the cross

>You can't answer to the Bible because your fake pagan Catholic religion flies in the face of countless scriptures.
They should just drop anything related to the bible and the jewish desert death cult
desu

>don't exists

oh wew lad i am glad we figured that one out with no evidence .

Attached: 1475719580449.jpg (400x395, 53K)

There is not a single historical record saying rabbi Jeshua died on a cross or resurrected.

He died on a cross , the resurection is your strawman

His name is JESUS.

show me proof of its existance then

>aftelife
suffer now goy,the good times will come after your death
kek

fact:humanity is God

Attached: ercole-eracle-02.jpg (650x433, 81K)

Wheres the proof that is not a hilarious forgery made hundreds of years later?

The Bible itself is proof.

The King James Bible is the perfect word of God without error, it testifies and speaks for itself.

>show me proof of its existance then

Why ? this is your test figure it out God has given you +-85 years to figure it out

Sometimes I cant tell if people are genuinely room temperature IQ retarded or just trolling. Id prefer to believe the latter.

Attached: 1529247849370.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

There is also no historical proof that you are a faggot ... but yet here you are

but for me God is man

The KJV is stupid misrepresentation mutilated by heathen Romans and speewed by pervert catholics.

There are the accounts of paul the gospels , why create a religion on a man who never existed ? everyone could check that by going to the places Jesus preaches .

We could debate that the miracles were real but we cannot debate that jesus never existed , its simply not logical

>The religious on Jow Forums are some of the most delusional posters on this board.

Corrected! No need to thank me!

Attached: R (5).png (672x613, 665K)

Retard.

youtu.be/_2uMUnGv0Kc

Even dawkins realized what idiot he was and retracted his statement

youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk

What if, and hear me out on this one, but what ifI told you, God doesn't exist

I'm not Catholic, just to make it clear, but this is fucking laughable. First of all, Nimrod is only ever mentioned in the Bible, Qur'an and the Talmud, and no other primary source mentions him. And the Bible doesn't even portray him in a negative light. Actually, quite the opposite:
>And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
(Genesis, 10:8)
To my knowledge, Talmud and Qur'an do portray him in a negative way, but by no means is it ever mentioned that he turned into a fish after his death. That's just completely made up. Dagon was a Mesopotamian fish-god, but he isn't related to Nimrod in any way. And he wasn't even a uniquely Mesopotamian deity, some Europeans celebrated him too.

The hat that pope's wearing is the hat of St. Nicholas. Not a fucking tuna head.

newadvent.org/cathen/

here look this up yourself

>haha fuggin GRISDGUGS worshibing a GIGE on a SDIG :DDDDD GUGSDIANIDY GIGE RELIGION :DDDDD

Attached: 1523806627501.jpg (686x679, 193K)

*SNAP*

Attached: d621592a894d729a38793ce4df1b8bf4a10dd97ba774b88accff005ffff769ab.jpg (1845x2331, 1.28M)

>being brainwashed not to believe that your creator is real
>calling non-brainwashed ones faggots
peak faggotry

Protestantism is a heresy of a heresy

Read Tacitus you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1505260467402m.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

Attached: 1525955294369m.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

Snap

Attached: 1522483799592.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

beautiful how you managed to sneak in a picture of the kkk among "christians"

Attached: Christians3.png (539x1080, 473K)

Attached: 1529824569606.png (500x629, 71K)

>be passive goy
>put the other cheek
>take your nigger brothers

also ... pot and kettle

Attached: 1526212110628.png (608x597, 645K)

Attached: abrahamic_conspiracy.png (590x385, 65K)

>following desert religion in the current year

that's not the KKK,brainlet

a perfect strawman doesn't exi...

>replying to the sad men
Just hide their posts, try to empathize with them as they probably contemplate suicidal ideation daily. Imagine how an empty vessel must robotically exist.

shouldn't you be shitting in the street right now

That's not the KKK.

>Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>the paps which thou hast sucked.

Way too subtle for a Ben Garrison

This.
Just to address some of the sola scriptura subscribers, here are a few facts: 1. Sola scriptura is not found anywhere in scripture. 2. The Bible was compiled by CATHOLIC PRIESTS. 3. The kjv came later. 4. Protestants, claiming to follow the Bible to the letter, always ignore the warning against schisms. Every single Protestant is a schismatic as they participate in heretical schisms.
While it is sad that the true Church split in two, both Catholic and Orthodox can trace their apostolic succession. Protestants cannot because they DO NOT HAVE ANY. The first protestants came about because heretic Martin Luther threw a fit. Anglican church started because king Henry wanted a divorce. Etc.

all that matters is you love Jesus and understand why Christianity conquered for so many centuries.

Jesus ordered us to drink wine in remembrance of Him. You're really crying about alcohol in Church?

Zoroastrianism and Roman Paganism are boss though.

Attached: b4.png (1366x768, 444K)

the real god is who invented writing

the second god is who invented the print
the third god is who spread the Bible through the press.

the fourth god is who created the schools and taught most people to read and write ...

remember that until the early 1900s, most people were illiterate.... ..

Its basicly about alcohol misuse since priest also abuse childs , they also abuse alcohol ?

Attached: 1500189376985.png (480x562, 321K)

The real God is the God who gave you a functioning hand to do all those things

In default of any other proof, the thumb would convince me of the existence of a God.
Reported as something said by Newton in Charles Dickens's All the Year Round (1864), Vol. 10, p. 346; later found in "The Book of the Hand" (1867) by A R. Craig, S. Low and Marston, p. 51:

> "In want of other proofs, the thumb would convince me of the existence of a God; as without the thumb the hand would be a defective and incomplete instrument, so without the moral will, logic, decision, faculties of which the thumb in different degrees offers the different signs, the most fertile and the most brilliant mind would only be a gift without worth."

A slight variant of this is cited as something Newton once "exclaimed" in Human Nature : An Interdisciplinary Biosocial Perspective, Vol. 1, Issues 7-12 (1978), p. 47: "In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence."

The person is who decides how much to drink, the alcohol is blameless.

To date, the commission has analysed the information from 6,302 of those private sessions, and McClellan will for the first time reveal the breakdown of institutions in which those survivors were abused.

Thirty-two per cent of survivors who attended a private session reported abuse in a government institution, while 10% reported abuse in a secular institution. Religious institutions comprised 59% of reported abuse.

Of all those who attended private session 37% said it occurred in a Catholic church institution.

>Nine per cent reported abuse in an Anglican institution; 4% in a Salvation Army institution; 3%t in an other Protestant institution; 2% in a Presbyterian and Reformed churches institution; 1.3% in a Uniting Church institution; 1% in a Jehovah’s Witness institution; 0.6% in a Baptist church; 0.5% in a Pentecostal churches’ institution; 0.4% in a Churches of Christ institution, 0.4% in a Seventh Day Adventist institution, and 0.3% in a Lutheran church institution.

>Of those who reported child sexual abuse in a religious institution, 70% were male. Their abuse began at an average age of 10.

it's like that ... the mafia man in fact are typically very religious ... and somehow even if they are "healthier" they are like Islamic jihadists

Protestants are like roasties in that they'll get "roasted" together in Hell.

And how do they get away with it ? ... the threat of Hell

>“The commissioners have heard many times from survivors who as children were told that if they tell anyone about the abuse they will be punished by God and may go to hell,” McClellan said.

“The calculated exploitation of a child’s innocence is difficult to comprehend. The power afforded to the adult by the institution is corrupted and used to abuse the child.”

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/16/royal-commission-has-led-to-more-than-100-child-abuse-prosecutions-says-head

I doubt it.

>: 1. Sola scriptura is not found anywhere in scripture
God "word" being the sword of the spirit is mentioned throughout. Of course the apostles in Acts didn't have a Bible at all, it was just recollections of Christ's teachings.
> 2. The Bible was compiled by CATHOLIC PRIESTS.
There was no RCC when the Bible was written by inspired hands. Recall we were all one church then.
> 3. The kjv came later.
Every translation came later I its own time.
> 4. Protestants, claiming to follow the Bible to the letter, always ignore the warning against schisms
Assuming that schisms are the fault of those reading the Bible and not those rewritting the Bible in Vatican proclamations. Curious if you are psuedo-defending Vatican II here?
> Every single Protestant is a schismatic as they participate in heretical schisms
The schism
was by corrupted leadership objectively. Aren'tleaders supposed to be held to higher standards?
> it is sad that the true Church split in two
There I only one Holy Spirit and body of believers. I hope to see you in heaven.
> Catholic and Orthodox can trace their apostolic succession
Cool, but that is never mentioned in the bible.

Personally I dont have huge problems with Catholics, just their administrative branch.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church,

in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner;

neither can the *****Pope of Rome*****

in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ,

and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall

****destroy**** with the brightness of his coming.

Attached: A 2.png (621x535, 20K)

>Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches which believe and preach the whole Bible are the true Churches
Who don't keep the sabbath. Try again.

I have it on Good authority that the Catholics are not resurrected in the first resurrection . Good luck in the second boys

We cannot by our best works merit pardon of sin or eternal life at the hand of God, by reason of the great disproportion that is between them and the glory to come, and the infinite distance that is between us and God, whom by them we can neither profit nor satisfy for the debt of our former sins; but when we have done all we can, we have done but our duty, and are unprofitable servants; and because as they are good they proceed from his Spirit, and as they are wrought by us they are defiled and mixed with so much weakness and imperfection, that they cannot endure the severity of God's punishment.

Attached: A 3.png (621x535, 20K)

Every day is a sabbath when you're in Christ Jesus.

I was sarcastic ... I wanted to highlight the obvious about the scriptures and their propagation as religions

Islam is the light

While I hate Christians, I hate Catholics even more.

No it's not. You're heretics for following the Sunday worship of Pagans that are condemned in the OP, i.e. being forced to worship on Sun Day by the Emperor Constantine who murdered Christians after Lord Jesus ascended.

Lord Jesus is our rest, but that is a separate thing from individual days being hallowed by God. The sabbath was never lifted and Lord Jesus told His disciples to keep the commandments.

>lol i can't be bothered making the sacrifice of sabbath so i'll just let God deal with it for me :^)

There is nothing wrong with mixing Christianity with European traditions.
Distilled Christianity is just an extension of Judiasm.

Attached: 1462112701543.jpg (513x514, 139K)

then you are acting like people were retarded a few people could read the bible in a village . Or could they not hear also ?

Every thought of JESUS CHRIST is a SABBATH when you are in HIM!

Attached: A 8.png (621x535, 20K)

Ah people deny some Catholic teaching but you deny all of it ?

>Lord Jesus
cringe

Europeans are the result of clashes between religious and non-religious for centuries, they are a balance like in Star Wars
(whose story is inspired)
this culture has shaped modern Europe. witness is the fact that so many other "less restrictive and more humanized" were born from a single Christian religion "