Europe GDP: 17.1 trillion. USA GDP: 18.57 trillion

Europe population: 741.4 million
USA population: 325.7 million

How the FUCK does Europe compare so pathetically to the United States? It really is true. Success breeds jealousy.

youtu.be/C6L_a4Cy6kI

Attached: 562E7178-7878-41E8-9BD1-3C2AF91D8C08.jpg (322x456, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>money is most important
enjoy your self inflicted genocide

I won't lie any longer.... This is how the US is in reality and I know it's true of the EU too except the lowest hanging "nipple" of the "North Pole" is filled with 30 IQ nigs "raping" Swedish males(I know I am right!).

Attached: I Like This Picture.jpg (636x918, 83K)

Enjoy the Muslim's version of "the Nazis".

We’re actually over $20 trillion now.

That's not correct

United States got their passion for developing economy out of fear of being out-competed by the Soviets, this is a form of military discipline. It wreaks havoc on minds of average Americans and they are damaged beyond repair.

- Are you from America?
- No, I'm Canadian

Attached: irrelevant.png (347x243, 16K)

Yes goyim! You are very rich and prosperous

usdebtclock.org/

The USA doesn't actually produce anything, though. Their GDP is almost entirely from services and speculation.

Because both world wars didn't ravage their economy nor it touched their borders you fucking genious
also
>money is everything
I'm sure you'll be happy to consume and grow your ass to every possible direction and angle until your death because that's your highest value in life, welcome among the masses

511 million inhabitants in EU.
And cost of life is lower in EU so if we speak about gdp ppp we're even

Keep in mind that the US outperforms Europe despite having 13% niggers. Imagine if Europe had that many, the current system would break within a week.

>"cost of living in lower in the EU"
No

A pizza is worth $20 market valuation. The cheese, tomato sauce, meat, flour, electricity, etc. is worth $0.75 cents. The labor of the cook is worth 20 pizzas per hour/$10 an hour. The labor of the delivery driver is worth 3 pizzas an hour/$7 an hour. Was $15 of value actually created by the making and selling of that pizza?

in some EU countries it sure as shit is

t. Mexishit

Sorry Juan but you have to go back.

>EU
>country

Thats up to the consumer, it could cost a person more to go buy all the ingredients cuz you can't just buy 50c of sauce
plus my hourly rate is $100 and a pizza take 20m

It's almost like one continent had its shit wrecked by total war the likes of which the world has ever seen while the other sold it arms and established itself as the capitalist hub of international trade during reconstruction to set itself up the best trade deals in the world.

Europe is not a single country, you fuckstick

Attached: 1526756344564.png (600x857, 139K)

Because a large chunk of that is BS: Silly Valley

Only if you are American and you can not stop yourself from ordering that Pizza because you can not cook a cheap and healthy meal for yourself.

Or if you are an American and your understanding of economics does not go higher than economics 101.

what is ww2 ^^