Have you seen this?

Over ten thousand people, at minimum(You know what this site's like with algorithms and number fuckery), just openly laughed at and upvoted a joke that mocks the west for coddling and babysitting black people despite their inability to create or maintain a functioning country/society.

The left is losing, and it's thanks to us.

Drop CorrectTheRecord's stupid shill "I hate Trump fans they're so annoying they don't let us discuss anything like we always did before they showed up" memes and understand the value that places like The_Donald have for changing minds and providing the optimal conditions for meme creation.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180630-124930.png (657x646, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZ8Zq3lgtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the way, count the minutes until this thread gets deleted/autosaged while racemixing threads get to stay up.

Attached: index.jpg (266x190, 13K)

Yeah a lot of people seem to be forgetting the reason why we created Jow ForumsThe_Donald. I won't say T_D's real purpose now because of the massive amounts of shills and infiltrators lurking here who will try to counteract it, but needless to say, it is working beautifully.

Bump niggers

I already said the place's real reason, drop the edgelord act. We're the good guys in this war. We're right, we're good, and we want the liberal animals to stop biting us and stealing our food and rights.

Bump for reality...

links or GTFO

This is pretty good, gimme more pixels tho senpai

Bump for interest. Thanks for posting OP.

>Calling someone an edge lord
>We're the good guys in this war
>We're the good guys
How old are you?

Good to know

If shit ever gets truly bad, take over africa.

Take over Siberia.
Untouched, untamed, and the cold drives people without resources away.

until it's not cold and then it's a giant mud pit

>until it's not cold
So, never?

>it's a giant mud pit
Sounds like Africa, but with natural obstacles.

I was slightly surprised to see this invited as well.

Nah man, believe me, i like the crisp cold as much as anyone, but in the coming millenia, we want to be as close to the equator as possible.

Why?
Space.

The closer we are to the equator, the cheaper it is to launch rockets, and the easier it will be to build space-elevators.
The first country to begin building huge military-class structures in space will dominate not only the world, but the solar system.
The first country to create a factory in space that can sustain all of its manufacturing requirements with materials -from- space (asteroid belt, moon etc) will have won. Full stop. End of game.

Taking over africa is just logical.

What's going to happen is Western civilization will go to the stars and we are going to leave everybody "else" behind. That is it. If the shitholes countries don`t get their act together they will inherit the earth. Ironically they will inherit the west.

Attached: 1452433276205.jpg (3200x1800, 3.06M)

>The closer we are to the equator, the cheaper it is to launch rockets
Why?

The singularity is coming, and quantum computers will help us make gene-editing simulations.

In the future, there will be no low-IQ humans. Everyone will either be genetically individually augmented, technologically augmented, or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZ8Zq3lgtM

Technically there is lower gravity due to the spin. Which means less fuel required to hit escape velocity.

So, it takes advantage of the momentum from the Earth's spin?

Attached: 1470577348379.jpg (599x428, 46K)

Wtf is the singularity

>In the future, there will be no low-IQ humans. Everyone will either be genetically individually augmented, technologically augmented, or both.

For people who can afford it. Or do you me the all of the States will force this on it's citizens?

Beyond that. There will always be low status people. Always. Look at it this way. Eventually there will be human star nations. Some will be poor and others will be super rich and powerfull.

Earth bulges out at the equator. The Earth is not a perfect sphere.

that or we just get turboquantumniggers everywhere

With Gundams

Pretty much

>british flag
>Reddit
yep

Attached: 1523497997362.jpg (374x378, 15K)

We have a different way of handling our extremists.

>everyone should be a trans communist and all white people should die except jews and clintons and vagina vagina critical theory nobody is illegal fuck da police, no guns except for government except not police toxic blah blah blah.

>like omg you're so smart lets elect you to office and put you at the forefront of our global cause, here's 100 million dollars from a globalist pedophile (they're hip now, its in the manual~)

Vs

>gas the kikes racewar now

>noted, how do we fix the economy and protect the borders? Manufacturing jobs? What are kimmy and assad up to today? Remember Predator?

80% of people are normies and when forced to pick a side its not hard to see which way they'll go.

>For people who can afford it.

Just like only the rich have flat screen televisions and smartphones, right?

When people can choose how they look (and more to the point; when living in space and on other planets requires you to have gene therapy to best survive there) - why would people choose what, statistically, is the least attractive form of human.

Just look at stats from shit like OK-Cupid.
You really think people will see this gene shit and be like "nah, i don't want to be part of the group that statistically empirically has the highest chances of getting laid".

Stats drive collective whims.

The point at which technological capability passes human capability.

It's not sci-fi or a conspiracy theory, it's fast-approaching.
At that point we will have a choice - assimilate with it, or be left behind as humans left behind chimps.

We are the chimp that played with fire and made it work.
And for every screeching nanny chimp that managed to discourage the others, their legacy is swinging from a tree.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x249, 16K)

if the SJW are genocided, it's possible, otherwise, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with those shit mentalities.

Humanity had a chance at the stars but we chose to breed feral savages.

Yup, which makes Africa the most valuable place on earth as a space portal.

Not only is the whole continent bathed in solar energy that can be taken advantage of, it has rich fertile soil for massive growth, rare and useful minerals everywhere, and strategically speaking is as close to the 'center' of the geopolitical earth as is possible - whoever owns Africa will own the future.

>Had a chance

You think the bow was invented and mass produced on the first try?

You think the first time some crazed explorer set out on the high seas they found land and all was well?

You think the first time a chimp played with fire it all worked out fine?

We are the mad ape that makes madness work. That is what we do.
We sit atop the shoulders of giants, which sit atop a throne of human skulls.
We are nature's most complex articulation of itself. Children of God.

This game is far from over.

>mfw we made the redditors lose at their own game

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-225215.jpg (978x938, 256K)

This is accurate. What I love about this place is that no one will stop you from saying something because if offends them, but they will rip on you for being dumb. In a way, it's similar to a sort of radical therapy. Don't underestimate the appeal that that has to normies, especially in the day and age of having to be hyper guarded about everything you say. GTKRWN posting let's you know that you can really share your views on society without being constrained.

I can go buy those things right now and put them n my credit card. I wouldn't know where to get genetic modifications and surgeries to make me into a super genius.

Because they aren't readily available right this second, and entrepreneurs haven't yet capitalized on them.

But they will, as sure as you don't need to know how to use github to buy an app made with github repos from the google app store.
It will be disseminated to everyone for as cheap as possible in time.

Equator is moving at 1000mph, 45 latitude degrees at 500mph, the poles at 0mph.

Nice link you provided there, Bong.

Attached: 57836218957035200.jpg (508x508, 89K)

anyone have the original? I had been looking for it

Wtf is the point of exploring space and trying to "take over" space? Seems to so pointless. Everyone here has been slurping the hollywood koolaid

A catastrophe on earth as things are currently will wipe humanity out.

Read “Seven Eves”.

Attached: 1521325385170.jpg (720x692, 49K)

>the earth is not a perfect disc
FTFY

Anybody who knows WHO created t_d understands WHY it was created.