Travel around yurp

>travel around yurp
>much nicer, safer and cleaner than the rest of the world
How?
You fags are telling us everyday yurp is lost and shit
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1522812488560.jpg (692x595, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah39fA6q2zU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends where you go lad.

It can be as beautiful or as shit as you want it to be depending on what's on your itinerary.

Most of Europe is beautiful.

East Europe gets written off heavily, but it's one of my favourite parts to visit.

Except Greece, they're a bunch of dirty Turk looking fucks.

Europe: 6% muslims.

Meanwhile 56%ers : "europe is lost"

>6%
Top Kek

Just give them time.

Are you retarted? You should see it before it was full of nogs and mudslimes. I refuse to travel anywhere after 2015.

Why 2015?

Verblijf eens een weekje in de schilderswijk of Molenbeek Jeroen.

paris is not nicer today than it was in the 1970s , it only got more 3rd worldish

>East Europe gets written off heavily, but it's one of my favourite parts to visit.

Mongol looking peoples (You)

>Except Greece, they're a bunch of dirty Turk looking fucks.

Congrats, you finally realised that turks are Greek converts to islam larping as steppe people. Greece is attributed with longevity and good health cant even compare with Eastern Europe.

Attached: thats-the-problem-5b3776.jpg (594x312, 31K)

I've been to Paris 5 years ago and the concentration of nigs was already stunning, I imagine it's much worse now. Been in Cologne a year later and it wasn't so much darkies as rather everybody seemed to be a blue haired tattooed body modified freak. Been to Munich and Salzburg this year preparing for the worst, yet the cities turned out to be surprisingly clean.
I go to Prague every year and it's ever beautiful and ever welcoming.
Central/Eastern Europe will truly be the last bastion of the white race.

>t. Greek diaspora

Are you a time traveler from the 1980s? That's obviously when that pic was taken.

.t churkamutt

Minorities in Europe and elsewhere tend to ghetto-ize. You just need to avoid the ghettos and it's fine.

Moreover, it will make the purge in 5-10 years that much easier to implement.

You're not going on holiday to 1 of the handful of fucking ghetto's in a country of 17m people
Like who the fuck goes to the inner parts of the bijlmer?
Because the AH has a super spesjul offer on toilet paper or something?

Like you wouldn't go to the outskirts of LA, Chicago, NY, etc right?

Only difference is that here you get nasty looks and dumb ass brown teens herassing you maybe if you act stupid and seek confrontation, over in the US you will get robbed and probably murdered even if you don't do anything.

Americans think it's the same here, that there are violent ghetto's around every major city like in their country because their media tells them it's like that while all in all it amounts to a 3-5 places with only a handful of people compared to the rest of the country

Attached: 678789543.jpg (120x169, 11K)

2015. Refuge crisis. There were some muslims and niggers in Europe before but after 2015 they are slowly everywhere. Even here. London or Paris died before 2015. I realy love traveling so kikes killed my dream.

I'm not arguing the us is better let alone safer, I'm arguing much more of europe will be like molenbeek in 10 years and that's a crying shame.

>I'm arguing much more of europe will be like molenbeek in 10 years and that's a crying shame.
So basically you're saying 750 million muslims will enter europe in 10 years time?

That means that almost the entire muslim population from the ME to Africa and Asia will move into europe

how retarded does that sound to you now that you think about it?

First of all, the Netherlands is about the pinnacle of cleanliness and proper infrastructure. The more east/south you go, the worse it gets. Yes that includes Austria too.

Second of all, if Jow Forums is your only source of information, you might think Europe is a shithole, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah39fA6q2zU

Attached: Betrayal of Europe.jpg (717x358, 97K)

>let me explain things by posting some cringey yt vid with 15 views

Attached: 1345631597260.png (310x335, 184K)

>crisis
>(((plan)))

Attached: the_(((UN))).webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>6%

But the 6% are crammed into like 6 Western European countries which are pretty much the best ones.

And the 6% is growing.

Dude stfu! It’s like Australia and spiders, we don’t want them coming here so we scare them off.

I'm currently sitting on a delta plane headed to Amsterdam using their wifi to shitpost

If what you want is homogeneity, you can always visit countries like Japan or Zimbabwe.

>Except Greece, they're a bunch of dirty Turk looking fucks.
s e e t h i n g roastie