‘Grooming gang’ chased out of British street

Dunno if they were actually hrooming gang members, but the locals were prettt pissed off.

twitter.com/mossadjack/status/1012807771891347456?s=21

Attached: 844BFFBE-A48B-48F2-8BF4-E447DD5CA56F.jpg (1125x1381, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therealjonkay/status/1012952009627045888?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=a5sTxvESzdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based northern lads.

This should happen in every single european city, whites united agains the invaders, but more like the old blackshirts in style terms

At least something positive still happens. Hopefully will inspire others to do the same too.

The working class mostly know what's up. Good for them, if the politicians won't act what choice do they have?

Hope they have the balls to do the same to the police when they turn up and try to arrest the guys with the plank, axe etc.
Meanwhile the fat cunt with the knife in his car probably wont get shit though

thank the gods i don't live in that shithole of a country. thank the based gods for blessing me and my fellow mountain jews

when that fat guy got out of the left side of the car, I was wondering how the car was moving

Attached: 1D0E19EE-171A-4DD0-91B1-35830F2B7A34.jpg (300x411, 27K)

Why don't you do more than chase them out?

WHO THE FUCK TOLERATES CHILD RAPE GANGS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE ARE THE PRODUCT OF GENERATIONS OF INBREEDING AND THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THE WAY THAT HUMANS DO. ARM YOURSELVES AND PROTECT YOURSELVES FAGGOTS.

Kek

>fucking bongs
>hits guy and runs away
>not learning from Muslims
Next time you all start throwing stones... stone them to death on the street
This has significance to Muslims
>mfw they start confiscating rocks

Attached: dif.jpg (474x484, 26K)

>Why don't you do more than chase them out?
Because these inbred fucks have the protection of the police and society as a whole.

Small steps, first chase them out and then when they lose the police protection you can do more.

This.

>>mfw they start confiscating rocks

Don't be a cock, bin the rock.

Attached: british 2.jpg (575x586, 34K)

You don't get it, do you?
>wahhhhh
>waaaaaaahhhhhh
>they're protected
>waaaaah
Do you know why they do this? It's because they know nothing will happen to them? Do you know want to know what niggers in the US would do if they thought nothing would happen to them?

I'll give you a hint. The niggers in my town beat up little foreign girls and steal their phones and money because they know those little girls won't fight back. They stay the fuck away from men.

Our leaders have created a powder keg. It's all very well the middle classes and their token black family in the neighbourhood who work hard and all get along talking about how wonderful diversity is, but in the poor areas with exploding populations, high crime and a lot of pissed off, miserable people all segregated living their own groups and with little to lose things aren't so rosy.

Remove kebab NOW break their windows, burn their cars, punch them in the face GO you don't need a loicense GO GO GO GO

Attached: 1530355827288.jpg (437x437, 66K)

Nice it's a shame that they will all probably go to prison minus the Paki scum.

>Do you know why they do this?
because they get away with it, yeah. Im not a fucking retard

However, i have a stake in society. I need to work, live and socialize with people in my own country. These people dont give a fuck if they go to jail, they dont give a fuck if they are a convicted rapist or what people overall think of them. I have to consider that so change will HAVE to be slow...
People are very slowly opening their eyes to the invasion and once they do the police protection wont be there to save them.

If you still dont get it, let me break it down for you
>Random middle eastern dude rapes a girl
>you beat the shit out of him
>The girl defends him and the police arrest YOU
>You go to jail and get a criminal record you need to explain/show everytime you apply for a job
Sounds good? No ofc not
and in4 "That doesnt happen" in Sweden a drunk ass girl was raped by a nignog and a couple filmed it from their balcony and called the cops. When the cops arrested him she called the couple and the police racist...despite there being video evidence of her blacked out drunk body being raped

>Dunno if they were actually hrooming gang members
It doesn't matter. All shitskins must go.

If you have a stake in society then you'd better get out in the bad areas and patrol around yourself, you little fucking twerp. Go fing out if they want to mess with you.

See, you don't get it. You know know that they don't give a fuck, and you know that they know that you aren't going to do anything about. Do you understand why we have guns yet, and why niggers get bullets by the dozens every single day here?

The "rule of law" has been co-opted and protects the violators of law instead of the citizens.

I mean really. The grooming gangs go unpunished for decades. Illegal immigrants get assylum while the natives get displaced.

The rule of law protects not the innocent victim but the willful criminal.

Expect more of this.

even the faggot bobbies can’t arrest an entire village for publicly stoning these inbred muzzies

UPDATE

Probably wasn’t grooming gang related:

twitter.com/therealjonkay/status/1012952009627045888?s=21

Attached: 00AAF010-2768-4587-9289-11CE10C4E318.jpg (1125x1731, 316K)

>Do you understand why we have guns yet
Oh ive always understood it.
Americas problem with school shootings is based on mental health issues caused by gynocentrism and an unhealthy obsession with identity destruction on a national level.
Young men are growing up without a dad with no purpose or history, little chances in dating and few in the job market. No fucking wonder its going to shit.

Still, you dont seem to get it. you need either public support for the patrols OR the public to turn a blind eye to it.
Most people think migrants are poor and innocent people who just want to survive so you first need to change the paradigm and THEN go after them

Sure they can, they can also be shamed in the media, lose their jobs or isolated and broken by other political institutions
Dont underestimate the government, if they want you to suffer they can make sure of it.

You will end up like Tommy if you do that.
I have an idea, STOP EATING KEBAB.
Stop hiring sandniggers.
Cut financing of sandnigger temples.
Put those sand niggers out of business.
Make Britain christian again.

>British

Attached: 30981656.jpg (604x358, 66K)

And Swedes solve problems by importing 3rd world niggers incompatible with a polite society and expect them to behave, as if they weren't animals.

I know you don't have a stake in society. You don't have any children or future. You don't care what happens to you or anybody else or your country. All you do is whine and complain about other people. You're a fucking stain on the progress of mankind and I hope you get accosted in a dark place one day, beaten, robbed, and sodomized. If you're lucky, you might learn something about how to keep civili conditions.

>"oi m8 did yur welfare check cleared?"
>"nah bruv fokin guvna I tell ya"

*rich muslims in a benz passed by*

>OI M8 LUKY THER GOES MY GIBS MUNY

*white trash chimp out intensifies*

Attached: IMG_2695.jpg (495x297, 40K)

The police took away my grandpa's war rocks in the 1960's.

>have guns
>do nothing
Really tell me what the point of the 2nd is.

I refuse to eat from Pakistani owned takeaways (that means kebab shops, most pizzerias and Indians). I’ll still have Chinese.

I reckon if a general boycott of halal meat could be memed into existence it would be huge. I also reckon /pol could do something like that.

I bet the whole town gets raided and charged with averting the course of Justice.

Holy shit, congrats lads!

Attached: 1522885005550.png (250x250, 60K)

It's very simple. It's so that when things go too far we can shoot back. Very simple.

Do you know why the cops are respectful and show up to your house decked out in armor here? It's not a warzone. It's because they know if it's a crazy person in the house thye're gonig to get shot at. And if it's not a crazy person, it's all very polite and everybody is happy to have a nice day where we don't shoot each other like some fucking cartoon.

>Posted webm because fuck twatter
>Post refuses to appear.
I'll try again in a min lads.

>Hey this isn't real guys trust me
>Doesn't say why it happened
k

Attached: 1494283907118.jpg (500x498, 255K)

Him having a Merc doesn’t mean he’s rich. If you go the dingiest, dirtiest parts of town where many Pakistanis live, they’re full of Mercs. They prefer having a nice car over a nice house I suppose.

UK NO!

>Halal meat
not a bad idea, maybe we can even get the leftist animal rights activists on our side.

Attached: Captureeid.jpg (720x380, 96K)

If you go on his profile he explains somewhat.

Flag strongly suggests a lack of courage!

I fucking LOVE this shit m8

Attached: ED08E95F-E2B0-4AD4-BC0B-46962A92785B.png (1150x252, 84K)

>It's so that when things go too far we can shoot back
Uh huh. And niggers rioting and mugging little girls isn't too far?

And blacks can't swim lol

If the parents of those little girls want to send them here defenseless from foreign lands with no sense of self-awareness that's not my problem. Keeps the niggers from preying on me and my people m8.

Otherwise, the niggers would just mug and shoot at each other as usual. Some people are stupid and some people aren't.

Yeah exactly. If some fake scare stories could be spread on social media, I reckon it would have at least a temporary effect. Alternatively, a campaign directed at Muslims making them think that the halal meat isn’t actually halal might be more convincing. They’re often predisposed to conspiracy theories anyway, and there have already been a couple of incidences of this in the press.

Good job Goys, you have took the ultimate bait. Keep fighting the symptoms and not attack the real problem .

Attached: 529CF20D-EEFE-449D-A4F2-5A23972A98F8.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

This type of burger always makes me laugh. They sit there from behind their keyboards gripping their guns saying how every other person should do something about the leftist agenda and meanwhile they do fuck all themselves but have all the tools they need to do something. Fucking pitiful

Hah you got there’s before me. Burgers always say how everyone else is doing nothing while they let nogs take swathes of their cities and have them raping the white women and all sorts yet they do nothing. Truly pathetic they are

>fake scare stories could be spread on social media
Just provide the facts, that is even more scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5sTxvESzdY

This.
Halal is a huge red pill to many people. It’s their entry point into being Islam haters (which soon realise they just want to protect their own nations identity and people).

>don't do anything, goy
>leave grooming gangs alone!!!!1!1!

There's a difference between a leftist agenda and violet crime. You know what the fucking niggers have been doing in my town?

They're standing in traffic every day because they don't have jobs and one of their drive-by shooters recently got gunned down by a cop. They don't give a flying shit about their own niggers who have gotten gunned down by each other recently. I was in the nigger-run liquor store yesterday. You should have heard them bitching and moaning about it. It's a terrible thing somebody's up-and-coming drive by shooter boy got put down. But these people are not reasonable humans like you are. Don't mistake "oh nobody is going to do anything about leftist agendas" when violent crime comes to your neighborhood.

That aught be below us, I mean just throwing the chair in would fuck things right up for you.

So that's not too far I see. That's a tolerable offense that doesn't warrant using the 2nd.
Right.

Why would jews want to overrun Europe with mudslimes when mudslimes hate them more than anyone?

Correct. If you want to import lots of backward niggers into your country, then don't tell your little girls to walk around alone in the middle of the night in the areas where all the police reports say niggers mug little girls all the time with their faces buried in their phones.

At that point, you are to blame for your negligent behavior.

Real halal meat is expensive, not really affordable for most low income Muslims, only Jewish peoples have high enough standards to buy it, "halal also mean that the animals are taken care of to the highest standards, basically organic! “

They truly are a plague. Damn those Jewish slave ship owners for bringing them to the West way back then.

Because Europe and America = ‘Edom’ in Jewery. According to the Jews when Edom is infested and loses its identity then the Jews will rise to be supreme leaders and not hide it.

Looking at us it's amazing we can train to be the best soldiers in the world, bar the Gurkas, but we do.

Wheres the proof though, could just be two geezers getting picked on, if theres proof they are grooming i have nothing against it, but if they just got stopped for no reason then this is going backwards and only going to cause more problems

>correct
Then what's the point of the 2nd?

>The women screaming
These same cunts are the ones that were sympathetic and then ohhhh nooooo! Don't remove them! Fucking women. This is why they shouldn't hold political power because it just turns into men naturally cleaning up their messes.

Attached: 1C8R6z1.gif (245x192, 728K)

Any ideas /pol? A lot of restaurants serve halal meat (especially halal chicken) without telling people. If people could be convinced to call the restaurant in advance to ask them if it’s halal, and, if it is, tell the restaurant that they won’t be dining there or whatever, it might have an effect on the restaurant’s policy. They’re not obligated to serve halal meat after all.

Self defense m80m8. Some fucking nigger robs you at gun point you pull out your gun and put an end to it.

They're not going to think that's such a good place to score phones from helpless little girls for very much longer. That's why they don't pull that shit in other neighborhoods.

>London, Birmingham, Manchester City, etc. becomes BLACK'd
>Northern English counties fight "diversity" and become safe havens
>price properties go up
>notherners get priced out
>rich people and businesses flock to safe places
>those same people then want cheap labour
>those exact same motherfucking people then push for open door policies
>northern counties become metropolitian cities
>previously BLACK'd counties see their population decrease as shitskins and foreigners move up to where the money is at
>the ride never ends

baste

This, Americans always like to act like they're in a position of superiority when in reality they're worse than any of us
>b-but muh guns
>b-but muh constitution
Didn't stop you becoming le 50% did it?

halal chicken is very common. Halal steaks and whatnot is, yes, quite expensive. (I had a Muslim gf in the past and it was a pain finding meat for her to eat.)

Doesn't look like there's any point in humoring the roo, since they seem to think everyone is issued an AR-47 on arrival to the US for self defense when your example is clearly stating there's a group of people that leave themselves vulnerable.

Us northerners don't put up with shit like the southerners do , if they come round our area they will be soon chased off, there's none around where I live because they are scared to settle here. Southerners need to take note and toughen up and ditch the half pint of shandy.

I don't think you're very white if you look at what's happened to the US and just sit there with your thumb up your ass and decide being unarmed is better while your country is taken over by niggers. I never thought I'd see the day when your country would invite in waves of violent niggers instead of subjugating them the world wround.

My country would never have existed if you people never had any balls once upon a time.

t. grooming gang member

Should have fed her pork

I was in catering as a manager for several years. When the DM reported that 80% of UK chicken is halal I really believe it. It’s very difficult to find genuine non-halal chicken. Even ones which the supermarket sell as normal chicken come from halal sourcing and processes. Spewing their curse on the chicken before they butcher it...

> What can we do?
Your suggestion is very good. Hardly anyone asks if it’s halal because people are too scared to. If we find places serving halal which are obviously restaurants for the general public, we should get as many people to call them as pos.
> more effective way?
Call the huge abattoirs and meat processors which appease halal production. Many major supermarkets buy from these abattoirs.

'A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State'
Nothing about self-defence here.

The AK-15 is really the more popular platform here, but nobody really walks around with a bigass rifle strapped to their back. I don't know why people don't buy an AR or an AK or whatever else to keep around the house here since you can liteally order one on the internet and pick it up at the store on your way home from work other than that probably it's better if people who haven't shot a gun before have the sense to not handle dangerous weapons haphazardly.

WEW
Futures looking BRIGHT

>I don't think you're very white
Thanks for proving my point, go fix your own problems instead of trying to act smug about other people looking for ways to get water to help their fires while your house burns down.

Attached: 1495396301268.png (741x649, 26K)

Also you have absolutely no understanding of geopolitics or why this happened in the first place, it's embarrassing.

We are the free state m8. We are the militia. It just says we ought to be well-regulated, i.e. know what we're doing.

That's all I'm avocating for. Know what you're doing. Be in good practice. Know your neighbors. You shouldn't put up with gangs of feral niggers in your town.

Explain it to me like I'm 5 years old. The US made the mistake of importing nigger slaves a long time ago. Tell me how you're avoiding a repeat of this.

IMO, your coppers will arrest you but not touch the goatfuckers because y'all have been docile and you're the easy target. Arresting Brits to shut them up is the path of least resistance. Muslims will chimp the fuck out, so it's easiest to keep things quiet.

>And Swedes solve problems by importing 3rd world niggers
Nobody with their mind in the right place thinks this is a solution to anything other than the problem of having too much money and too much peace.

>I know you don't have a stake in society.
>Implying you can know someone though 3-4 messages on a mongolian basket weaving forum
Look here mate, if you want to go to prison for shooting a black person and be designated as a hate criminal for the rest of your life then by all means. Knock yourself out

>$6000 mercedes makes you rich

Your laws are incompatible with having niggers, then. There's no such thing as a "hate crime." there is such a thing as putting down a rabid dog so it doesn't harm a child.

Protip: if youre jewish chistian or hindu, "halal" food is forbidden.
"halal" means the animal was killed as a sacrifice to "allah", and every major religion forbids eating shit sacrificed or consecrated to a foreign deity.
its basically like eatign scraps from their desert moon god's altar.

any chistian, jew or hindu who doesnt know this isnt very good at his job.

America is filled with gangs and niggers though. Use your second to get rid of them all, to 'secure the state'.

Fuck it, you've obviously got a few screws loose.

It's really not filled with that. It's primarily confined to decrepit cities that have a similar worldview to yours.

I know a few restaurants in the Leeds area that serve halal chicken. Limiting our efforts geographically would have a more substantial effect on the local Muslim population than, say, it being dispersed throughout the country.

I like the abbatoir idea, but ultimately suppliers respond to demand. Change the demand, change the supply.

Should we put ‘Operation Remove Kebab’ into action?

A majority of homicides committed by nogs are committed AGAINST other nogs. I'm not quite sure what you expect us to do about that.

my best digits EVER!!!
witness it!

Whats really disappointing is the guy with the 2x4 seems to pussy out last second probably from the womans screaming (dumb cunt) and the blow is lackluster whereas it probably could have been quite entertaining

Is there a list of halal products?

congrats and i had no clue about this

>"halal" means the animal was killed as a sacrifice to "allah"

The digits confirm that’s a yes.
Also it’s not as simple as a supply / demand thing. The abattoirs just assume everyone is cool with it. It would help a lot for mass call floods to them too.

Forget Brit/pol/ they are just a bunch of pacifist lame cucks who moan about things yet have no action. We need the wider pol support on this one.