What's your stance on catcalling, Jow Forums?

>Work in shop
>Serve girl who is admittedly really good looking
>Scruffy chavvy guy walks in and sees her
>Says "fucking hell, am I in heaven?"
>She ignores him
>He then says "yeah, I'm talking about YOU love!" almost sounding aggressive
>Girl is clearly uncomfortable

I mean, I think third wave feminism is cancer. But I don't know. I thought this guy was being creepy when this girl was just trying to go about her business, and if nothing else he embarrassed her in public. If it was my girlfriend this guy was talking to I would have taken him aside, had a word with him and told him to fuck off. At the very least.

Attached: 90c323ae0ae80cef718bbc52fe32577a-selfie-ideas-cute-girls.jpg (736x736, 97K)

Stop catcalling, it's cringy as fuck and you will not achieve anything. Just leave the lady alone

Women are just insecure about being objectified

Its retarded and doesent do anything but shouldnt be illegal.

A strong, independent woman don't need no man to fight her battles for her! This is the age of equality! Women can handle their own affairs without your interference, thank you very much!

I agree it shouldn't be illegal. But it still makes me cringe when someone does it. It's always the most undesirable looking people who do it too. I've never seen anyone handsome feel the need to catcall a woman.

Wow, saying catcalling is cringey is pretty pathetic.

Acceptable when young decent looking males do it

If you are ugly it's creepy
If you are too handsome it will intimidate the fuck out of them because they are insecure as fuck and will think it's a ruse

You could also just smile and say hi like a normal person and hide your terrible personality until they find out how big your dick is.

>Women want - often need - to be objectified, not doing it to them makes them insecure.
ftfy

Catcalling is fine. Easy to identify the lower scum of society. You don't see sophisticated black kangz like myself catcalling. I just show up and white bitches jump on my BBC.

I don't like feminists, but catcalling is embarrassing. It's a clear sign if impoliteness. Why should I compliment someone I don't know?

>.I just show up and white bitches jump on my BBC.
Then you run away faster than Jesse Owen when they tell you they're pregnant, right?

Because it may work, also you are making a bet and risking looking like a freak.

Like I said, it's never good looking guys who do it.

But then I guess it boils down to looks anyway.

The same applies to women though I suppose. I've had random girls on nights out who have been decent looking compliment me on my appearance and I haven't minded. On the other hand, I've had batshit crazy alcoholic middle aged women call me handsome at work and all I've wanted is for them to just leave me alone.

Catcalling should only be done by men who are worthy enough. Nobody wants to be called out to by a pleb

Not very subtle b8.
Also checked

F a g g o t

Are you unintentionally calling her weak because she can't handle the situation herself?!?!?!?!!!!!## fucking patriarchy

In all seriousness white-knighting and beta orbiting are the two enablers of Western roast behavior. You are oozing of these fag traits right now. Thanks for being a part of the problem.

A lot of these catcalling experiment videos, it's often black guys doing it.

women dress like hoes for two reasons:
-to compete with other women
-for good looking guys to look at them

ugly chaps are and have always been out of the equation
even more, the good looking guys ignoring her will be more attractive than the ones complimenting her

How is that white knighting? The guy was objectively creepy.

If I stopped a woman from being raped would that be beta male behaviour?

You're clearly a neckbeard who has never kissed a girl.

Wildly depends on tone, words and context. I've met numerous girls at my uni who've told me that they wish men at parties, bars or even fucking bus stops would compliment them more if they felt like they've outdone themselves on that day with their clothes/make up. Yet I'd imagen they'd retrafct does statements if they're fucking grocery shopping and some work-suit wearing grease-boi started hollering at them when they were just getting fucking milk.
It's not that they don't like being complimented, it's that they just want to be left the fuck alone like anyone else would. Why the fuck do men think they're entitled to attention if they start sprouting random, and at times even sexist comments about someone?

Attached: 1509890384980.jpg (753x543, 37K)

Who fucking cares OP.

It rarely works. I also notice most of catcallers are brown people and thirsty teenagers. They are totally desperated and they don't find a more appropiate way to approach women.

Where is that stupid ass image of that dumb blogging bitch complaining about getting catcalled and then complaining that it doesn't happen anymore?

Women hate/love it. They hate it because it's usually something retarded being said, but love it because it gives them attention and tells them they are attractive enough for a random stranger to say something. They also love the aggressiveness of it, but don't want to reward it because they are in public.

It’s pretty rude because you’re putting the woman on the spot in a public setting, and she didn’t ask for that. Depending on the setting and the mood, it can be totally acceptable (assuming you’re decent looking and what you say isn’t retarded). The people I see catcalling are almost always ugly, old, dirty, or a combination of the 3.

If you have any game at all, you can just catch their eye, give a smile, and depending on their reaction you can tell if you should walk up and start flirting or not.

Catcalling is mostly going to pull thots.

This guy was a FUCKING WHITE MALE who was in his 30s, maybe even 40s, while the girl was like early 20s at oldest.

Mind you, council estate chavs shouldn't be counted as white people.

as long as its lowkey or jokingly and shes not witha male its ok
Women make themself pretty for a reason

Exactly Hans. White cucks and the government are financially responsible for my bastards.
It's fact.
Staged to make the black community look bad. Wouldn't be surprised if those people are white men wearing hollywood level black man masks.

show us ya tits luv

That's outrageous, and also cultural appropriation. You need to write an article on The Root about why it's so problematic.

>later girl sucks him off behind a dumpster and then drinks his piss

Some day i'm gonna catcall Maisie (Half her social media is complaining every one likes tall blondes) and then she will say

"Eh gov'nor wanna give me bum the ol in and out"

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (960x960, 174K)

Digits do not lie and I got them twice. What more proof do you need what I say is undisputed fact supported by divine intervention?