Black Man Kills Helping White Man In Drowning

A black man was struggling to swim in the Niagra falls and a white man jumped in to help only for the black man to drag him down with him. What would you have done Jow Forums?

thesun.co.uk/news/6639797/niagara-river-men-drown-currents-onlookers-film/

Attached: Capture.png (557x354, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6639797/niagara-river-men-drown-currents-onlookers-film/
youtube.com/watch?v=7s-xmrIj6tc
youtu.be/VUMC9QgpOIo
bestgore.com/drowning/two-men-appear-drown-foot-of-ferry-niagara-river-buffalo-ny/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwfz4ej2QX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have thrown him a rope with a noose on it.

Status of white guy: tool paid

People drowning try to climb atop anything they can, including rescuers, it's an involuntary panic reflex.

You're supposed to come up behind them and grab them around the waste for this reason. If someone does climb on you you should swim down and they will naturally let go.

Stay safe in the water, Jow Forums

The symbolism is potent.

This is actually common knowledge not to jump in without a floatation device and help someone drowning.

allegory for western civilisation in general

I would have tossed him a rope to make it look good and then let go when he tried to pull himself up with it
>"Oh no, I dropped the rope, I'm so sorry fellow human being!"

Apparently they are drift wood collectors who collect drift wood to make furniture. The white guy held the rope tied to the waist of the black guy but in order to grab the drift wood he had to let go. Then the circular current drags the black man under water. The white guy jumps in only to be grabbed by the black to catch a breath but both die seconds later. Anyone have the full video? It feels like it was cut short in the article.

Grab em by the waste lol. No.
you tell em to not move, put your hands on both sides of their jaw and swim backwards as you keep lifting their head out of the water.

This
Aren't any of you lifeguards? I thought it was still a common summer job.

Where do the jews comein in this Senpai?

>saving nigger from drowning
why?

This. Don't get in the water in the first place. Throw rubber rings and and sheeit.

lmao

Dont you mean toll?

Never ever help drowning people unless it's with a rope/tool.

There is actually nothing a person can do on their own if they're also in the water. Worse, a drowning person will instinctively drag the other person down because nobody thinks rationally whilst drowning.

If someone is drowning it's the same is as if they're electrocuted, or unconcious in an unventilated whole - yes you should help, but you never ever do it with your own body because you'll just die the exact same way.

they were partners in crime in the drift wood to furniture scene.

This

Pretty much this, if you're not trained don't even try.

Never ever ever try to help a nigger in a stressful situation.

You are actually trained to fight and almost drown the person you're rescuing if they try to grab you. This is why.

They were the ones buying the driftwood cheap and reselling it at exorbitant prices. The lives of the goyim only matter when there is money to be made.

Attached: 1523261508120.png (439x290, 138K)

ahhahahhaha fucking niggers lmao

HOLY SHIT the memes are real
have niggers never touched water in their life to be such inepts to swimming?

I would buy popcorn or peanuts to throw into to his screaming mouth.

>hide poo in loo threads
>report pajeets in subject field
>sage designated streetshitters
>kill all pissdrinking appu's

Attached: IMG_9234.jpg (485x379, 136K)

fpbp

Attached: 1525534474670.jpg (292x326, 20K)

The white man got the fastest redpill ever

press F

yes, little typo due to phonefagging

70% of American blacks cannot swim
They blame poverty and segregated swimming pools but that doesn't make sense considering no child today ever lived under Jim Crow.

>you tell em to not move

holy shit that's fucking genius, like the people in this video who clearly did the same

Attached: 1492523009811.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>2018
>not living NEETlyfe

This isn't really a black thing, trying to save someone from drowning is one of the most dangerous things you can do because the person is in full panic mode which is why life guards are trained to knock the fucker out so they're easier to save.

Why didnt all the people watching and filming try and find some rope or something instead of just screaming and shouting

Watch him drown, probably film it.

Swimming teacher / life guard:

People who are drowning / panicking in water are fucking dangerous and you SHOULDN'T swim close to them.

Do these until you succeed rescuing a drowning:
1. Talk to them, calm them down, ask if they can swim to you.
2. Throw something to them to grab onto.
3. Grab something that can float and swim to the person, keeping the thing between you.

If all these fail, you may swim to rescue them, but panicking people dangerous in water, and you put your own life at risk. I'm not fucking kidding.

Makes sense

But this happens quite often when you try to save a drowning person

I heard that you have to grab them by the hair as well

>tool paid
that was nice of him, i thought this was one of those i hateniggers threads

Did you see how strong that downwards sucking current was??? It was like some whirlpool

>tell
Belgium education, everyone.

I have all of that hard to believe.

The water was racist af

It was literally keeping the black man down desu.

Darwinism

lmao I'm sure this is a metaphor for the current state of humanity

if your a lifeguard don`t forget that striking the person drowning is fine. dragging someone unconcious is easier and by law it is permitted within the circumstances

>thesun.co.uk/news/6639797/niagara-river-men-drown-currents-onlookers-film/

"strong currents" is that a joke?

not even mild waves

stupid people deserver to die, natural selection at its finest

White lives matter

Stupid black beast

well fuck, thanks for the advice user.

>retard liberal took 2hr rescue swimmer class once at summer camp
>umps into the water to save one of his pets
>panicking pet tries to use liberal as flotation device
>predictable results
Like pottery

"An eyewitness told News 4 that one the men told her he collected driftwood to make furniture and was hoping to retrieve some from the river."

let me guess which one it was lol

We don't have lifeguards at public beaches as we have no niggers.

Why can’t people just float on their backs in the water? Like how the fuck do you drown. How stupid are people?

If you want to die like a clueless fuck playing a hero, go ahead. Otherwise, use the tips.

>Why didnt all the people watching and filming try and find some rope or something instead of just screaming and shouting

People are more concerned today with posting something online and gawking than actually saving. I can swim enough to escape water, but I'm not a trained lifeguard so I probably wouldn't have been able to do anything in this case either. However, I've been in numerous IRL situations where out of a crowd of hundreds of people, I was the only one to reach out and help someone obviously in need.

Bystander syndrome is real man.

Attached: 1527642342611.png (281x509, 158K)

Always black people
>youtube.com/watch?v=7s-xmrIj6tc

Attached: 1421317605091.gif (624x525, 25K)

>risking my life for a nigger

this, two lowlives died

That's normal when dealing with someone who is drowning they are panicked.

In a world of niggers causing problems this is probably the one time his race has nothing to do with it.

A drowning person will drag you down. Swim up from behind and get underhooks holding his back to your chest. Kick backwards until you are in an area you can walk out.

>Saving a nigger form drowning.

Rookie mistake

do you need iq to swim?

evidence points to yes

So they really are like chimpazies and do lack the ability to swim mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

video&webm??????/////

It's inside the article embedded into their own video player.

That is an epiphany for the absolute state of the 56%

>She added that the man in the water had a rope tied to his wrist while the other man held the other end at shore.
>At one point the short rope wasn't enough so the man released it so he could grab the driftwood, she explained.
Fucking idiots

I’ve “swam” in the Niagara river before. You tie a rope from your boat to a floatation device, then hang on to the floatie. Those currents are no fucking joke.

short torsos make them unable to swim since they basically can't balance themselves

Attached: 1495845237431.png (356x578, 274K)

youtu.be/VUMC9QgpOIo

Niggers literally order the white man to jump in when the drowning nigger cant hold onto a float

then go full sheeit I aint gettin in wid dat mudafucka

The frog and the scorpion comes in mind.

bestgore.com/drowning/two-men-appear-drown-foot-of-ferry-niagara-river-buffalo-ny/

they have a denser bone and muscle structure which makes them heavier in water and less bouyant

Tits and pussy are allowed on here, no need to censor.

Look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwfz4ej2QX4

I think they try to stand, while speaking, so there's no air inside them

>Frantic onlookers shouted and screamed as they filmed the pair "sinking like rocks" - but at no point did one of them try to save the men.
Hm, at no point did two onlookers who just saw the nigger drawn his first rescuer jump in to help the nigger? Gee, I wonder why.

What do you expect us to do? Sacrifice as many white people as possible to help a lone dumb nigger, thesun.co.UNITED KINGDOM?

>this
my dad knocked out a woman once to save her from drowning

i've been banned before for simple tiddies

That's sad.

Attached: D8DB1E79-7FB0-429D-B578-CAC6E0FDF24D.jpg (1492x2107, 479K)

>never
>relax

Attached: 1530302898964.jpg (750x756, 163K)

You don't grab them by the waist, you do as said. However, you can't reason with a panicking individual (much less a nigger) so you're either supposed to knock them out or swim away.

Every now and then we get a ban-happy mod, I've been banned for posting someone in their underwear for "NSFW" content.

Shoot him until he calms down. Then pull him out of the water. I saved him from drowning. I'm a hero!

Attached: we-re-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat.jpg (550x313, 82K)

Yes on people that are unconsius you should allways have something in between the person you are rescueing

Bone density too. Also their brains are not made for swim, g-force, speed

Yes it doesn't work to their advantage, but they're not incapable of swimming due to that.
I'm white and I can't for the life of me float, I'll always have to move slightly - but I can still swim just fine. Niggers have no excuse or being so inept, even horses can swim.

Not being able to swim is a black thing.

I think that White dude was swimming with his shoes on.

They don't ''do'' water.

It’s a river. There can’t be lifeguards monitoring the entire area, that’s ridiculous. Plus, they shouldn’t have to put their lives in danger to save someone swimming in an extremely dangerous area, they should save people where swimming is relatively safe. I wouldn’t ever expect a lifeguard to jump into rapids or a river with a strong current.

fun fact, decades ago a park near me in a heavily black majority neighborhood had a huge concrete pool developed for them using public funds due to that exact thinking. just a few years back it was completely removed and filled in after it had sat unused and full of broken beer bottles and other trash for over a decade.

I would never help a Negroid

This is for an unconscious person...

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

See
I cannot float, it’s just my bodies density, but I can definitely swim.

Was a lifeguard as a teenager. What you're supposed to do in this situation is one of two things.

>1: Approach CAREFULLY feet first and kick the panicking person towards shore with quick kicks so they can't grab your leg

>2: If even that is too dangerous (due to their size or severity of panicking) wait for them to tire themselves out. When they are too exhausted to thrash and grab anymore then you enter the water and take them to shore.

It's really not that hard to not be a fucking dumbass, don't try to help people who are in a complete state panic, it will end badly for you every time.

>white cuck dies after saving nigger

Like pottery.