6 more days till death

The EU is going to censor everything with their ((elitist)) hands on july 5th.

It was fun shitposting with you fags..

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (529x327, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=8ZLB6w5i3X0
youtube.com/watch?v=2QLFiYNHbAM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does this apply to me too

Attached: 1530251665560.jpg (901x883, 102K)

ur not in the eu retardo

Start a VPN company with several Swiss IPs and you'll make a fortune

you're the lucky one faggot

RIP KC 2007-2018
RIP KC v2.0 2018-2018

Guess 4kank will soon be the only place left.

What happens if you post a “copyrighted” image anyways? Couldn’t you just make a meme with a little thing saying “this meme is copyright free for fair use of anyone”

Declare independence before they do it.

Attached: 1493967493230.png (956x864, 106K)

Fuck off you fucking kike. Your kind is why we are in the mess we’re in. I want to fucking wipe your fucking worm race off the face of the planet. Every man woman and child of your kind should be fucking executed.

oh no you wont be able to say n----r anymore how sad

But Switzerland has their own deals with the EU, so we have to take over some of their laws, you mongoloid

Attached: 1525814863327.png (448x357, 6K)

Euro ministry of truth comes the day after independence day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

PANNENKOEKENREVOLUTIE WANNEER

Attached: voelem van voelanje.jpg (1040x986, 134K)

Nice trips nigger

Attached: aUpjF8m.jpg (459x287, 20K)

1 augustus

>gets sued anyway
>gets censored anyway

Do not fear. We won, they are working for us now. The censorship will fall hard hammer-like on all degeneracy and queer leftist filth, also on religious radicalism. All their bases are ours and you didn't even see a shot fired right ?
>Floats away on Brexit island and runs out the cannon.

Attached: Tea.png (1353x519, 659K)

>no more blacked posting
>feelsgoodjpg

>while burgers are celebrating freedom
>europoors are celebrating 1984 lifestyles

Binnenkort

Wat is er dan?

Attached: eJwFwW0OgyAMANC7cADKl614mYVhAxodBOqvZXffe1_1jEttqor0uQHsx8xt7HpKG6mwLq2Vi1M_ps7thiSScr35IxMcWWNXQ86E (360x270, 75K)

The only solution is to end the EU

Batavian rebellion: The Batavians in Germania Inferior (Netherlands) revolt under the leadership of Gaius Julius Civilis.

N U
U
BTW lekker Thierry, broer

Dit draad heb nodig van muziek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=8ZLB6w5i3X0

you guys know nothing's really going to happen right?

Here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head.
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
War is peace

Attached: gfnhngkj.jpg (480x479, 30K)

July 5th ?? Hmmm. 1 day after Trumps grandest 4th of July EVER...
HE actually talked about setting off a nuke for 4th of July. I think he actually meant setting off the mother of all INFO bombs. The BIG reveal.. Gotta be that HRC video or the Obama dressed as ISIS Muslim Brotherhood actually killing an American with an AK-47.

chicagotribune.com
latimes.com
and more to come
>just buy vpn
>implying that vpn will not be regulated to death by the EU

beste ooit lol

You mean like the strangling of free speech and fair use policy? You mean like the end of independent journalism and non state sanctioned views?
Next will come the travel restrictions. Europe is fucked if this shit passes.

Attached: 1501637710654.jpg (393x720, 54K)

Retard! CONTACT your EP representative and tell him/her to VOTE against it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they will get enough to start bugging the shit out of your MPs, that this will fail. The question I have is, what will Europeans do if it passes?

you have only one choice: end the EU

Is this even going to happen tho

exactly user
just like net neutrality, nothing will come of it

DAS KLOPT

At this point, my only hope for Europe is the Dutch with Thierry leading the way out of that failed experiment called the EU.

Attached: 1490451576057.jpg (749x1005, 102K)

And you know this how? Its already passed in the EU parliament, or whatever those call the ruling body, which means the vote is in a few weeks. Here's a neat thing...the process and discussion is being kept secret. Golly, I wonder why that is?

Attached: 1506550085323.jpg (602x655, 122K)

i doubt anything will really happen, just like it was with net neutrality

We'll meme them to death.
They are affraid, Dutch-user.

Soo uuh... How exactly does it affect me as user? And cant I simply just use a VPN?

lmao so it's actually going down ? hahaha the EU is fucked

checked see
netneutrality was in the USA, not as cucked as the EU where literally everyone doesn't care about freedom

What's actually going to happen? Will posting on Jow Forums equal a trip to the gulag?

Attached: 33992604_841328822733251_2653383215821094912_n.jpg (640x480, 39K)

So 9gag, imgr and whatever will be removed? lol
Even if it gets regulated. Just look how piratebay is being "regulated".
I doubt anything will happen.

Watch this, he explains it well, and provides links.
youtube.com/watch?v=2QLFiYNHbAM

Article 13 WILL affect all of you Europeans, and is nothing less than shutting down free speech. If this passes, you guys are fucked.

Better get your facts straight, and you better wake the fuck up.

bump

stoot met miemen

Attached: 1521742784288m.jpg (1024x989, 98K)

Based Di Maio said they won't allow this to happen to Italy.

I wish i had a god damn gun

>pirate bay
a body that is all over the place and even on the darkweb. where it is almost impossible to censor someone.
>9fag, imgr, plebbit
normie sites that are all centralized
see the difference you fuck

Use vpn fag

see also 4chin bans vpns. so i still cant shitpost here.stupid nigger

Good. Make sure this does not pass.

Wait. Switzerland is not in the EU? How did they pull that off? You would think the EU would depend on having them as a member nation. What gives?

Guns are cool and all but when you own 14+ they start becoming a bit more like expensive hammers. You’ll always keep them and use them from time to time but you’re not like OMG a gun!!

Goodbye European brethren, i’ll miss you

You know how in the USSR, the bourgeois and the proles lived in seperate worlds?
Ever read about Switzerland's massive gold vaults and enormous (((banking))) system?
Jews wouldn't wanna live in the totalitarian shitstate, not this time.

If you damn Euros don't start a fucking revolution over this you are more beta than the cucks you make fun of.

Nigga what are you on about? I need a gun to shoot globalist tyrants thats all

Geen geweer, plaatje aanverwant

Attached: 1513702380941.png (400x300, 169K)

>AIVD is watching
Was er maar een soort web waar niks gecensureerd was, waar je verschillende dingen kan kopen, legaal als illegaal. mmmmmmm

time to sign up for a vpn service.

How was every other European country not like, “wait, wtf? Why aren’t they joining?” and not raising a stink or second guessing their own country’s decision to join? How did the Swiss justify not joining? You would think they would want the protection and extra relative power to stand up to the US, Russia, and China.

So 1984 is actually going to happen like in the book but now no American civil war. Dope.

Better post those mutt memes while you can, eurocucks

Thierry is een mietje

I will :')

Attached: muttswhite.png (741x649, 23K)

How are memes being outlawed? How can they possibly stop uploading of a .gif? And what’s the rationale? They seriously say it’s to stop posting copyrighted images of Mickey Mouse?

I never understood how anyone can eat mcdonalds. so many niggers in the commercials why would you want to go there

En je bent een negerflikker dat kom uit de randstad

Attached: Waterlinie_doet_t.jpg (481x501, 104K)

The idea is that content needs to be "cleared" before it can be uploaded, so the law will force social media platforms and other websites to moderate all content before it's published on the website.

>so many niggers in the commercial
plus it taste like shit

seeim trying to figure it out asshat

what is this about
give me a quick rundown

Cleared for what reason? What makes an image cleared vs not cleared. What’s the justification for this? Which individuals are openly supportive of this anti meme thing? Not just “the eu” but who in the EU? What’s their reasoning for it?

>you guys know nothing's really going to happen right?
Not if you just take out your jews.

Well Switzerland is the most democratic state in the world. They've had referenda on joining the EU and when they did, they ceased negotiations because the vote said "no".
Besides they don't need the protection from the EU, because that's why the kikes already gave us NATO. The EU wants to become a proper, USSR style superstate and both the Swiss and the kikes running the show don't want to be part of that.

Attached: IMG_20180628_195159.jpg (540x960, 147K)

Copyright is the main reason. If there is a copyright on an image, it can not be uploaded. I think they're going to establish some sort of copyright database as well, but I'm not sure.

>Which individuals are openly supportive of this anti meme thing? Not just “the eu” but who in the EU? What’s their reasoning for it?
No idea. The thing about the EU is that no one really knows who the fuck is doing anything. They have like 5 different branches that all does different things (the "Parliament", the "Commission", the "Council", etc, etc). There are literally thousands and thousands of politicians and bureaucrats from different countries doing fuck all. I have no fucking idea who the Swedish commissioner or representatives are.

They are completely beyond reproach. Nigel Farage called it a bureaucratic nightmare, and it really is.

GOUDEN EEUW WANNEER

Attached: VOC Oranje.jpg (1527x1019, 62K)

The thing is that they can use bots and machine learning to find everything and ban it. It's fucking insane if they go through with it.

pm aopz ohwwluz p dpss zovva bw aol pzyhlsp nvclyutlua

1600-1672

Better hurry, because most Europeans either don't know about this, don't care, or think its no big deal. It has to be stopped, and it has to be stopped NOW, not later.
Totalitarian governments always follow a pattern, and the governing EU is no exception. Article 13 is the next step, and after that, there will be another, and before you know it, the new iron curtain of Europe will pulled over the member EU states with the majority of people asking themselves "how did this happen"?

Grappig. We heb nodig een gouden eeuw NU!

Attached: 50657946134.jpg (900x548, 233K)

I will be setting off fireworks, drinking and shitposting to you EU faggots on July 4th.
You fucks should led have had more
White kids instead of voting for more gibs

Ever heard of "fair use policy"? Article 13 will effectively eliminate that. Want to link to a news sight? Pay your fee. Made a meme? The bots will catch it and delete it. Just re-tweeting something with a link will likely get you in trouble.

>whiterthanyoumohammed.png

yeah at least i can see the tumblr raid

post a vid with jewish insults. I want to know how to say nigger and faggot in your language.

>advices from the land of billionares

Kek

Fuckoff we are full

Koek.

Attached: 56procentsuiker.png (1243x708, 999K)

Finally, this will be AMERICAN ONLY

Heh, stay mad dumb goyim
T. Jew

Are you projecting

Get your meme right faggot we are amerimutts, or 56%

Man thats sad, they will confiscate all your pepes...time to get a life.

Attached: blijfkalm.png (351x498, 60K)

>They have like 5 different branches that all does different things (the "Parliament", the "Commission", the "Council", etc, etc).

There is no way to figure out who actually fucked you so they can go unpunished. This is part of the plan. Create so much confusion the common person just goes to the bar and says fuck it.

Attached: 5B4E7087-CF86-4873-BFF5-72C9657702E2.jpg (300x187, 25K)

FUCK

Attached: 1525907359104.png (1038x628, 53K)