Das Rite

Das Rite.
White people don’t belong to cartoons anymore.

Attached: D0CC9D2A-0A17-4F4B-B664-46D4B8B8F6A4.jpg (640x700, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_shorts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up and give me the $5 lunch special, chang

people found it wierd because some ugly cartoon lady is raising a dumpling, plus the husband in the short looks really fucking wierd

many of those shorts are about animals and such

Hory fuk. Sum ting wong.

>Chinese dumpling looks like a cat
I was trying to remember what you call anthropomorphization when the object turns into an animal instead of a person but then realized that in his case it's just necromancy

Plus tell me this wasn't inspired by Eddie Huang. That Chigger needs to die.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>you can only relate to a character if he has your skin color
Dear God, why are these people allowed to live?

Oh dude i was thinking what I was going to do for lunch, $6.95 after taxes.. General Tso's combo.. Hell yeah man

Attached: what-is-cancer.jpg (350x281, 14K)

Attached: mitchell laughs.gif (245x138, 418K)

Saw this in theater. The Chinese son marries a blonde blue eyed white woman.

>inclusitivity is good, we should try to be open minded
>ITS NOT FOR YOU YOULL NEVER UNDERSTAND FUCK OFF WHITEY STAY IN YOUR LANE
It's funny how quickly the mask slips
Also funny how insecure Asian Americans are at their weakened sense of culture that they have to rabidly lash out to claim and defend it every time it's brought up. It's unbelievable, truly one of the most insufferable demographics.

Honestly, virtue signalling and pandering is the new norm. It's just so tiring now days. It's every single day. The MSM/Hollywood. A year ago, I thought it wasn't going to end but it's starting to backfire slowly. People are sick of it.

Gas the chinks.

>make all popular media about minorities
>nobody watches and they flop
institutionalized racism and fragile heteropatriarchal masculinity are at fault

If I were Oriental, I'd be pissed. Looks condescending as heck. Food baby?! What LSD trip did some Pixar animator binge on anyway?

The only thing specifically Chinese about the movie is the characters, music, and food
The story itself is about a womans fear if losing her son who she is growing distant with
Perhaps you can argue that it's really about the son forgetting about his culture in favor of doing more American things
But children drifting apart from their parents is hardly something Chinese specific
Even the scene that has everyone surprised is an easy metaphor to pick up on if you approach it with a little critical thinking

The mother was reminceing about her actual son, who left her with his new girlfriend. I told my brother while watching this that it ends in vore. His face was hilarious when I was proven right.

>Ogre and his pet onion
Wut?

CHINKED

Asian Americans are fucking cancer.

Who gives a damn?
Not politics, thus saged.

nah man, thats the one gumbos uses the cat meat for. why do you think they feed all those strays?

>is literally political

personally i think the movie being placed with a bunch of chinese shit a little insulting
it could have been the same story, feauring asian characters (or otherwise) and viewers probably would have been able to pick up on the message a lot easier
most viewers just watch it and see HAHA CHINESE STUFF
really sad that director felt the need to either lower herself in such a way, treating chinese culture as nothing but novelty
or maybe she's just that creatively bankrupt she can't create new worlds that really reflect how asians americans have really changed in america

its like how everytime you see a mainstream mexican cartoon all you see isthe candy skull shit, where outsider Mexican art seems to have more of a goth flair to it (Villainous, Vinnie Verotas, Pan-Pizza) also Invader Zim, but not exactly outisder to the industry

Attached: 1506658303825.jpg (1278x542, 86K)

>watching disney/pixar shorts
>watching disney/pixar anythings

Attached: trashmancometh.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Attached: 1527193761337.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Thanks for the laugh

Why is 3D animation always so fucking ugly

How is this even a thing in the US that you're so segregated you need the fucking media to tell you "Oh no, sweetie this isn't for you! You're white, not asian. You can't have this."

Attached: 1526638145777.jpg (700x465, 55K)

Never heard about it.
Why this didn't come to Europe while Coco was a big deal here?

Attached: hqdefault_live.jpg (480x360, 20K)

what do you mean? dont blame 3D just for an awful character design

Every 3D animated movie made by Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks has a similar fugly art style. Don't deny it.

I thought the entire time that the mom who baked the son was a man

Attached: 1517522469314.jpg (957x745, 124K)

this was a short that was paired with the incredibles 2

I wouldn't care if they made a film from a Chinese perspective but idk why they have to be passive-aggressive faggots about it

Seemed like a universal tale of motherly affection and smothering
it was about no race at all

Baozi are delicious!

t. Lived in China for 3 years

Attached: baozi.jpg (2592x1728, 566K)

>uh cats guys do I fit in because chyna you get it
>doesnt even remotely look like a cat
>meme flag
You are trying too hard Pajeet

Hey, Lava song one actualy great one...me and my wife love that song. That fat hawaian dude had amazing voice.

It isn't.

I guess user didnt see the 'short' because if you did, you would have seen this as the 'surprise' in the end.

Attached: bao_amwf_disney short_1530092685110.png (2560x1440, 1.78M)

> you would have seen this as the 'surprise' in the end.

Her son is married to a blonde White girl

Well their Asian son leaves the family to go marry a blonde blue eyed girl, and the mother hates the blonde , but by the end of the story she accepts her and welcomes her to the family

The mom devours the dumpling child rather than let it leave her to live its own life, this is a beautiful portrait of motherhood

I did see it and it was made by an asian woman too.

KEKQUEAN'D

I kinda like that they isolate white people out from their liberal fantasies and portray white people as evil. Nowadays ‘evil’ is everything good; united family, tradition, nationalism etc.

you watched incredibles 2 ?

having dumplings made her think about her son who left the nest
the dumpling IS her son, and all those experiences she had with the dumpling were ones she had with her son
her eating the dumpling was representative how a mother never wants their child to leave them and maybe the poor terms they left on
kind of random that by the end of the movie they are on good terms again. maybe the father decided to call the son

You are the humorless kraut in this situation Hans, stop trying to appear non-autistic to us.

>mfw she eats the fucking dumpling boy
What the in the actual fuck was that. Thank god i'm in one of those premium theater where there's only about 30 people and the seats aren't close together

Attached: 1429190039172.jpg (132x302, 18K)

By the end they are on good terms because the son came back and they started repairing the relationship.
All in all a good family oriented short, lots of genuine emotion too.

Then at the same time: race doesn't exist it's a social construct.
It really isn't fair having to share a world with these people.

that does look pretty gook- i mean good

No she doesn't, at all
She's anxious about him going out to the real world
The whole drama unfolds long before the girl is even introduced

Take off the race glasses, not everyone sees through that metric

Which was a missed opportunity, as with an IRL chink it would probably have been the greater matter, but not here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_shorts
>bird
>snowglobe
>blue umbrella
>indian kid
There hasn't been a white person in their shorts for years

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Imagine an article titled
>Hey, black people: Western civilization isn't about you
It's true and yet it would seem absolutely inappropriate.

Daily reminder that Walt Disney hated kikes and he'd be disgusted to see what they've turned his name into.

>tfw almost every anime character has pale skin and large round eyes

though it also depends entirely on the artist and their intention as well

Attached: image-2-p-36-400-pixel-width-of-page.jpg (400x390, 30K)

>this isn't about you.
and your saying that you were incapable of making a short that was easy to understand.
i guess blaming white people is the best way to cover for incompetence. and this is why japanese animation is superior to your creative output in every single way.

Attached: 1527688778609.png (1280x732, 319K)

It was odd that animated short. Also incredibles 2 was vastly underwhelming

FUCKING ANCHOR BABIES

Attached: 1514658793158.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

It's actually a good cartoon.

>meat and veggies wrapped in dough
No shit it's good

>Hey whypipo, fuck you lol
>Why whypipo dunn watch our movehs ò_ó

Could it be since Disney bought the studio?

>its_all_so_tiresome.jpg

>Hey white people: this isn't about you

Who are these journos even criticizing? There's a genuine group that comprised of more than eight people who complained about some chink cartoon being a chink cartoon.

Same here, my theatre has /comfy/ recliners with seat warming

>the movies aren't about you white man
What else is new (((Jacob?)))

Wait until you have kids user. You will be dragged to see cartoon movies with $14 tickets and $7 popcorn with your children and you will like it.

It was fine until the white girl reveal. Then I got angry about the miscegenation and the blond white girl throwing away her own culture to learn chink """culture""". Before that it was an okay story about a mother who refuses to let go.

I honestly fucking hate all these modern western cartoons trying to force all this asian culture in the media. It's always done by a bunch of new male weebs who haven't watched anything past Sailor Moon and will try and get you doxed for calling Ash Catchem by his real Japanese name. They think they are being smart and subtle with their references and styles when really it's more fucking blunt than Disney being racist against blacks. Let alone it's the same fucking references every time. Pokemon, Evengalion and Sailor Moon as if they never watched anything fucking else. Worse is that the only good one was Sailor Moon and even that was pretty generic, and don't even get me started on the original english dub.

The short's great but calling it "a uniquely Chinese immigrant story" is just fucking retarded it. You could replace the Chinese mom making bao with an Indian mom making modak or a Slavic mom making knedle and it'd be exactly the same fucking message about a mother struggling to remain a part of her son's life as he grows and goes off to be his own person.

The sad thing is that people will see this movie because of this article AND a non-trivial amount of them may have children.

People seeing a good movie for the wrong reason beats people not seeing a good movie.

Good god lads

Was there so much open racism and hatred towards white people 10 years ago? This is just ridiculous. I don't think white people really care about Asians anyway.

dude, enough of the fear mongering. This is one blogger with a shitty opinion. Fun fact that shirt aired before Incredibles 2. A movie that focuses solely on a white family with superpowers.

stop looking for reasons to complain.

Of course they have to make an irrelevant pass at white people in order to get clicks-- their crappy articles wouldn't get any attention otherwise. I don't care if the immigrants are Chinese or whatever, just stop this race-baiting bullshit for goodness' sake.

Attached: this_shit_again.jpg (480x358, 54K)

Because it's made by computer, not an artist.

That cartoon was a "dream sequence" but you don't find out until near the end. The mother was having a dream/nightmare reliving the day her son moved out and married a bimbo. It's like a mother thing. Mothers want their sons to marry good women that will take care of them. No woman is good enough for you according to your mom.Fathers are the same way with their daughters. Dream sequence. Metaphor. Get it? It's not about race. It's about overly protective parents and their children.

Attached: 1490356501344.jpg (700x530, 80K)

Thank God I didn't pay anything to see it.
>Be dad
>Totally fail to take care of the kids, your only job
>Be mom
>Can do the father's job easily and take care of the home, no problem
They had the chance to send a good message. That people are better at different things, everyone has a place in society, the only thing that matters is living a rewarding life, not success. The parents could've gotten a greater understanding of one another, realize they both have it hard. Instead Disney decided to say that moms can do everything and dads are hilariously inept.

holy hell

>recliners and seat warming
Sounds nice. Mine also has recliners and with blankets on the drawers between the chairs. The comfiest i've ever been to a theater.

Of course he does.