Explain to me why drinking a 6-pack after work every day is perfectly acceptable...

Explain to me why drinking a 6-pack after work every day is perfectly acceptable, but smoking a joint after work every day is degenerate.

Attached: 1463861574_Screenshot_2016-03-08_at_9.01.24_PM.png (462x459, 267K)

What if I do both?

Neither are acceptable

Both are degenerate

Alcoholic baby boomers have a problem with your statement usually

This guy knows.

Request I should say

both are degenerate. Simple as that, din fede neger.

smoke weed you faggots

Attached: tay tay pepe.jpg (1507x1080, 166K)

Smoking fries your brain and makes you psychotic

I really need to switch to something other than alcohol. Too many calories for a buzz.

Attached: Wonkblog alcohol.jpg (742x751, 100K)

Explain to me why you care what others think when you put mildly intoxicating substances in your body?

>tilsviner dannebrog ved at bruge et klamt mig-mig flag
>kalder mig en fed neger

Explain to me why smoking 6 joints after work every day is perfectly acceptable, but drinking a beer after work every day is degenerate.

Non alcoholic Boomer reporting in.
How ' bout I shove a Monster Energy Tall Boy up yer ass?

>6 pack every day
that is called alcoholism and good luck sustaining that for a long period, goodbye liver health

>smoke the herbal jew.
No thanks.

jeg er undercover din nybosse

BUT MUH Willie Nelson, muh Snoop Dogg, muh Carl segan
They didn't have any phisical problems.

Explain that atheists.

American Conservatives are waking up.

Attached: Fuck MA.png (638x429, 302K)

Why not both?

Attached: 1454446890-scclose.jpg (488x488, 13K)

A 6 pack every day isn’t acceptable. Maybe on the weekend it is but not on weekdays.

It’s not degenerate if it’s AFTER work. It’s just that usually isn’t the case

Smoking pot unironically makes you more conservative.

Both are degenerate if used daily. I prefer weed though it's a lot more comfy if you keep your tolerance low.

I don’t think you realise how few people live in the rural west.

Drinking is wrong.

>drinking a 6-pack after work every day is perfectly acceptable
it's not really normal to do that.. is it?

It does work.

When it doesn't it's always the retarded people you knew weren't going to be shit regardless.

Smoking is bad, making edibels or vaping is much much better. Also DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

Neither are faggot
>sage

For some people it is. I'm only 22 and could drink 6 beers every night if I wanted but I don't really see the point when I just go to sleep to for work once the buzz/drunk really starts. Drinking a sixer everyday might not cause immediate health problems, but it definitely makes you an alcoholic.

Well aware, but when purely Conservative state like Alaska and Maine go for it, you soon realize it's all over.

Especially with the Medical Legalization in Oklahoma, Christians are turning in large numbers.

Attached: 1527912037659.jpg (850x902, 135K)

opps

Dosage used to be a problem, but with vaping I'm pretty sure even if we were plunged into the dark ages, the church wouldn't give a fuck about vaping.

An alternative is that alcohol is a great alternative when you're uncertain of the water supply.

Attached: Fallou.jpg (700x525, 318K)

I've known many functioning alcoholics, i've never know a single stoner who isn't a preachy faggot.

>BRING BACK PROHIBITION!

Attached: 1528609140631.jpg (600x663, 62K)

Sometimes I browse these threads to see if anyone posts anything new, but it's always the same tired arguments.
It's all so tiresome.

>i've never know a single stoner who isn't a preachy faggot.

You probably do, it's just that they aren't preachy so how would you know?

Also this. We've co-evolved with alcohol as a necessity due to shit water supplies / cholera, etc.

Attached: Anime2.jpg (506x543, 133K)

This alcoholism comes with the right amount of shame.

Stoners actually believe stupid shit and try to create a "culture" around their degeneracy.

God made weed, man made beer. Who do you trust Jow Forums?

manlets, when will they learn?

because im a bitter loser who people won't sell weed to because they can instantly see im a loser square

>Stoners actually believe stupid shit and try to create a "culture" around their degeneracy

Stoner culture is teenage and college kid thing just like fratboys and party girls. All the older guys in their 40s and 50s who just don't say anything about it. There are A LOT of stoners who keep it lowkey.

do you people not get buzzed off wine?

I find that with wine I go from sober to trashed without even realizing it. Beer always feels like a steady progression of drunkness.

Why don’t you go ahead and chug that monster and get fatter since you have nothing better to do with your life than to sit around and tell me how you could afford a house when you were my age with a year’s salary.

because getting drunk off of beer at home or in drinking establishments has been marketed as a proper and american thing to do while smoking weed at home is only meant for loser min wage faggots who don't move out of their parents basement

Drinking a 6 pack of beer after work is degenerate. Plus you'll end up eith a pregnant beer belly as proof top the world that you are a faggot with no self control

that's what hard liquor is for you dumbass