Thank you, Racism WatchDog

Thank you, Racism WatchDog.

Attached: woof.jpg (1009x1537, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a5sxx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAS RITE WHITEY!
IS Y'ALL'S FAULT WE BE SHOOTING WE!

How has no one doxxed, hacked, or fucked with this account yet.

reminder there is nothing more damaging to leftist bullshit than giving it more publicity. they make themselves look bad

that GOP video did nothing but quote leftists in-context and it didnt look good on them

Truth is racist. Jesus, all I hear are the incoherent wails of adult children.

>leftists are animals
checks out, thank you racist dogs. You should be called "truth detector" or "pattern recognition canine"

There are a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of cops as there are black men - it actually isn't a comparison.

>say the key to fixing black families is black man having a presence in his own family
>racist

lol what? black kids raised in a 2 parent household out perform their single parent peers and are much less likely to end up in trouble. The only people who should take offense to this are dumbass feminists and dead beats.

Surprise, surprise. Whe you go to the page to find more retardation, you find it in just waiting for you.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-090949.jpg (1066x660, 162K)

How does it feel being this retarded? I can't imagine it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-095231.png (1312x2560, 1.05M)

There are a tiny number of cops, and those cops MAKE dangerous situations AS THEIR JOB, while the number of "unarmed black men" is so ridiculously greater that making the comparison in that twitter post is KNOWING propaganda - that guy KNOWS that comparison is beyond worthlessly garbage, but he's an idealogue bootlicker so he doesn't care about intellectually integrity.

Bark bark.

I love how shitlibs don't even argue anymore they just bark at you like dogs.

Attached: C5C7F9E4-E244-41CC-9884-44B80D6D2901-76155-000040E7BDA05A29.png (800x720, 75K)

Why does 8% of the population kill cops more than the remaining 90% of the population?

Jewish WatchDog
@JewishDog

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Urban welfare ghettos full of fatherless homes tend to be a breeding ground for purposeless, violent men, and cops like to go to places where they're not wanted and murder and be murdered for it.

>The left as literally reverted to animals in their arguments

they're hunter gatherers

>cops like to go to places where they're not wanted

Yes criminals generally dont want a police presence in their area.

Because it gives free publicity to redpills

"Criminality" means nothing when there are thousands of laws that are only mala prohibita.
You don't want law enforcement, you just want there to be people who can respond in case of emergencies, which you can have without dressed up thug-goons.

I bet they’re kikes too

>circulating facts em mass
thanks racism doggo

DAS RITE!! FAX IS RAYCIS!!!

Can we spam this faggot with pics of chinks boiling dogs
Say something like "backwards ass chinks eat dogs"
>if he barks u rayciss and eating dog is ok
>if he don't bark u not rayciss

why is racism watchdog also a faggot flag
kinda makes him biased dicksucker dog

I just reported them for spam and targeted harassment since thats all it appears to be.

I mean desu, youre more likely to get shot and killed by a cop than a nigger if youre white.

is this how they argue at this point?
no more denial?
no more autistic screeching?

Attached: bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-bark-2561866.png (500x531, 122K)

That would be pretty funny

The stat is giant bullshit. Cops kill infinitely more people, unarmed black people even, then anyone, even blacks alone, shoots cops. And it's not just a matter of shooting which employed shills try to only acknowledge. Cops being general violent thug niggers is also an issue

The big issue facing black America is failing schools, fatherless homes, shit black culture, shit establishment media (for ex. trash rappers) and culture fed to blacks that facilitate shit culture, police nigger thug criminal behavior, an absence of black cops who aren't thug meatbag criminal niggers or klanfaggot wannabe coon niggers, and a lack of socio-political power.

Blacks need to put the garage established nigger media down and pursue education and/or socio-political and legal standing, including especially police and corrections officer occupations. This is where blacks need to be the most since black crime is the biggest issue. Thug niggers who are shit people are the problem, so obviously thug niggers who are shit people have no business in these occupations. You don't elevate the same kind of terrible behavior and shit people that you supposedly want to reduce and change and improve on. That doesn't do anything but compound and make worse whatever the problems are, like establishment thug media.

I am honestly starting to wonder if the future of bipartisan politics is embedded secret agents sabotaging the party they are pretending to advocate for.

Why do conservatards constantly make this argument? Literally no one has ever claimed that police kill more innocent people than other citizens. The problem is when police murder innocent people AND get away with it because they're police. There's no Justice.

Attached: 3325.jpg (1152x1730, 645K)

Damn, thats some grade A trolling if true. You get to promote views to people that need to hear it the most. And you're immune from criticism.

"Hi, I'm the anti semetic rat. I squeak at anti semetic posts."
>75% of slave owners were jews
Squeak squeak
>jews practice child genital mutilation
Squeak squeak

kys tripfag

kys rando bootlicker

Funny because most dogs are racist for some reason.

Attached: m5xamfnbrynz.jpg (1405x1447, 773K)

I fucking hate people. I hate them so fucking much. And I hate I even have to look at let alone interact with them all the fucking god damn time.
I'm so tempted to buy a plane ticket to some third world country and just find some remote place to live the rest of my life.

Im waiting for some proof that cops shoot and/or kill more blacks than blacks do to themselves.

Discredit the police and then there is no civil justice at all.

In a society without God the Government is the highest good.

I love Racism WatchDog--it helps me find the people that I should be following.

Attached: 1489883427057.png (250x243, 96K)

The state is evil incarnate. Nothing is less good than government.

I'm waiting for you to prove that I or anyone else said that.

Some dirty Kike has to pose as a dog to avoid detection.

the back story was that the police was looking for an armed robber in the area, and because niggers all look the same they thought it was him.

Thousands of laws hahahaha
DONT MURDER OR RAPE
Niggers can't even follow the golden rule

You should .Maybe will raise some awareness to these delusional leftists.

someone should create a "womp womp" dog

Niggers do commit most of the violent crime in this country, though.

Niggers need to go back to Africa.

Stick to niggers
Asians hate niggers
Everyone hates niggers
Redpilled them all
Destroy liberalism
Jews come next...see how I did that??

Be more strategic plz

I have a blind dog. He still only barks at niggers.
Think on that.

If those were the only "laws" there wouldn't be any problem with law. Unfortunately, the thieving goons in government wouldn't be able to grow their base to lord over and leech from if you restricted them to only "don't murder and don't rape".

Is racism watchdog one of us?
>pretend to be a retarded infantile leftist
>highlight people who drop redpills
>repost redpills while calling them racist
>bunch of leftist retards follow your twitter
>their feeds get spammed with a bunch of race realism facts
Pretty good

>Responding to jewish shill hiding behind memeflags

At least niggers aren't seen as legitimate in being violent thugs like pigs are.

Facts be racist, yo.
t. nigger

don't steal tyrone

Don't steal, murder, and enslave Lincoln.

The best part is it wasn't a spontaneous idea. 4 months of planning on display, gentlemen.

Attached: vsb.png (725x152, 18K)

Didnt the post say that at the beginning or why so many commas?

You're going off the deep end.
Focus plz

>Blacks need to put the garage established nigger media down
Correction, need to put the *garbage *establishment nigger media down

Well then they always follow up with
>well who is putting black fathers in jail for racist non-crimes!
Because in the world of the racial egalitarian every single black father who isn't raising his child must be in prison, and every single black father in prison is there for a bullshit trumped up DUI/marijuana possession charge. The simple fact of the matter is that the vast majority of blacks imprisoned for longer than a year are for violent crime, less than 16% of all Federal prisoners are in there for drug crimes.
>but blacks are more likely to serve longer terms for the same crime!
blacks are also more likely to be repeat offenders and to have multiple charges that will go into a judge's decision making. They also are far less likely to be able to pay for their own legal defense, which is why rich blacks like Kobe and OJ can get out of a charge just as easily as rich whites

Blacks don't raise their kids because they don't want to, not because they are being locked up by racist policemen.

Brainlet tier tripfag

Fuck off muhammad

>niggers aren't seen as legitimate in being violent thugs
Ask a Democrat about Saint Skittles or Mike "Pants up don't loot" Brown.

You do know you didn't prescribe to a "have to tell the truth or be genuine" mindset just because you went on social media right?
You believing something, or seeing it a specific way has no bearing on what someone says online.

"I hate all niggers and wish them all a painful death. Extremely slow and by fire if possible."
It doesn't mean shit bro, its your own mental failing that is making you think that is about you. Or that it was said so you would see it so it would upset you.

The amount of "everything is for my benefit" mindset you have is simply astounding and I'd shoot you dead if you spoke to me in person like you are typing. Because you are clearly a nigger.

This.
I don't see how saying WOOF WOOF is an argument against the stated facts.
This account is just making 'anti-racists' see facts.

So when does Jow Forums find out who runs that shitty account because I guarantee you if you go through their history you can find all kinds of questionable tweets and statements. I mean it's either going to be a nog or a white soiman.

>I lick boot
I know

not a comparison - most of those "people" denied that they'd done anything violent in the first place, not that they were violent and that that violence was OK

MEANWHILE, cops thugs out on people constantly and get praised as "heroes" by the drones

That is the best thing ever. That’s sounds like they saw the first episode of Twin Peaks and were really impressed by Mike and Bobby dealing with James

Kek

fucking kek do this

I like cute anime girls too rando.

Attached: 1525138652400.jpg (540x443, 54K)

Nobody cares about if he barks if he don't bark. Use it to subtly redpill people instead.
Just keep giving him anything with videos. It's much easier to rationalize "flawed statistic" than seeing something happen with your own eyes.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>"Unarmed"
>Robbery suspect caught in helicopter footage jumping multiple fences while running from cops
>Cops confront him in his drive way
>Runs behind the house
>Pitch black outside, phone is confused for a gun
Get the fuck out of here with your dindu nuffin bullshit

Trump Derangement Syndrome Watchdog?

WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP

Black panther actually.

Never forget.

>The link in the original tweet directs to a story in which a Black woman attacked two white people on a bus, who later admitted to police that she had been off her prescription medication.

>The only problem is that racism against white people—or, reverse racism, as it is commonly referred to—isn’t actually a thing. While the subject has been hotly debated over the years, the reality is that a large part of racism has to do with institutional systems of power and authority, which have always been dominated by white America.

archive.fo/a5sxx

Attached: pffff.png (515x649, 231K)

Lead the way, nigger.

Fuck off nigger lover.

>The stat is giant bullshit. Cops kill infinitely more people, unarmed black people even, then anyone, even blacks alone, shoots cops.

?

>most of those "people" denied that they'd done anything violent in the first place, not that they were violent and that that violence was OK
Okay, what about Nat Turner or Nelson Mandela?

kys retard commie bootlicker
you can't argue shit

somebody say rape

Attached: 1527363703691.jpg (300x300, 26K)

"Because realistically speaking, dogs are more likable than blacks."

wat

>don't murder
>don't rape
>don't steal
>don't deal drugs
>don't break into people's houses

Fuck it's so hard following all these rules.

I don't know who Turner is and I'm not Googling him because I don't care, and Mandela is an evil cunt.
The public is generally wrong in their ill-founded sentiments regarding certain people and events because they don't really know a damn thing about those people and events - they have crazy mirror-house caricature understandings of those people and events.
If people knew the facts in question they'd largely not have such a rosey view of them - but they don't; they have the propaganda.

Gosh it's almost like it's the police's job to handle dangerous situations and not get killed. They are also more likely to have better training and firearm accuracy than the common gang banger.

Attached: 1521687153304.jpg (1024x481, 74K)

instituional racism and racism are different things, this excuse is one thoguht up by marxist professors to shrug off white people standing up against this idiocy.

He still should be killed

Attached: B113B404-7DA5-4CBC-AFFB-4FC50112AA99-4653-00000410B44D2E83.jpg (960x1280, 162K)

>there's an actual person behind that account, who write "woof woof" at wrong thinkers all day
No matter how shitty my life gets, at least I will have it better than Woof-cuck.

>The stat is giant bullshit. Cops kill infinitely more people, unarmed black people even, then anyone, even blacks alone, shoots cops.

Wheres your source, you miserable fuck.

>posts facts supported by multiple studies
>get called a racist because muh fee fees
Jesus liberals really are retarded

Uh, I think that's his point, that niggers can't even obey the most fundamental laws of civilized society, hence why cops arrest them so much. I for one am glad my tax dollars pay to keep their criminality in check.

The dog is barking because it's in its nature to hate niggers.

>Why do niggers smell that bad? So that even the blind could hate them
Top kek.